UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Pr’ Tree Talking JT
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Hey Gerad how is it going?

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2020 09:35 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Doing well!

We are doing well Hillbilly Red. We lost a very nice Cock Your Pistol female and her 12 pups out of JT but we are expecting a litter to be born today in South Carolina. Nt ch Lady in Red who has placed 3 rd and 8 th in the Grand American. The Covid -19 has held a few females back but we just bred a nice Tuck female of Johnny Coffman’s as well that we are excited about. One more female has been bred and she is Jabo and Real Deal Rambling Red bred. Next in line will be our Nt ch Anne female. Not alit of females but some very nice red females have been bred and several nice ones said they were coming. Carlos Perkins and I appreciate everyone’s interest in breeding and pups. Thanks to everyone! .

Old Post 05-03-2020 02:45 PM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Casey McLeod 8 pups

Casey McLeod’s lady in red has 8 pups on the ground! Lady has placed twice in the grand American 3 rd and 8 th over all and placed in the South Carolina state hunt and a RQE to make Nt ch. pD River kid rock x mill creek Liz bred

Old Post 05-12-2020 12:41 PM
Gerad Berresfor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerad Berresfor Click here to Send Gerad Berresfor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gerad Berresfor Find more posts by Gerad Berresfor Add Gerad Berresfor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

facebook photos hosting

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Last edited by David Richardson on 05-20-2020 at 07:28 PM

Old Post 05-20-2020 07:26 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Thank you!

Thanks David for posting JT’s pictures! He is a coon dog and well made as well!

Old Post 05-20-2020 07:33 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Tree Talking JT

Is he pkc registered also and do you know how he has been reproducing, does he throw good dark red pups? I'm asking because I'm 3rd on a list for a pup out of him from Johnny Coffman. And do you know anything about the female you bred him to of Johnny's just wondering what kind of dog she is?

Old Post 06-07-2020 01:52 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

JT’s fall Super Stakes has been sent in.

JT has just recently been bred. Johnny’s female will be the third litter so no real information on his reproducing other then they are big litters and several dark red pups with black muzzles. JT has PKC money won but in very limited hunts. We plan on putting him in a few more this year. The fee has been sent for JT to be a Fall SuperStakes sire for 2020. Mr Coffman said that his female was a super nice comp style female that was a natural? Thank you for your interest.

Old Post 06-08-2020 03:11 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Re: JT’s fall Super Stakes has been sent in.

quote:
Originally posted by Gerad Berresfor
JT has just recently been bred. Johnny’s female will be the third litter so no real information on his reproducing other then they are big litters and several dark red pups with black muzzles. JT has PKC money won but in very limited hunts. We plan on putting him in a few more this year. The fee has been sent for JT to be a Fall SuperStakes sire for 2020. Mr Coffman said that his female was a super nice comp style female that was a natural? Thank you for your interest.
I think you have a good looking hound and he is a great promotion for the redbone breed. I like what your doing keep it up. I'm also wanting to get into promoting the redbone breed they need to make a comeback, I'm hoping to get into competition hunting that is my goal with this pup I'm getting off of Mr. Coffman but we will see. I'm trying to get started by myself so it will take time I'm hoping to start a small redbone kennel to help promote the breed around this area. Forwards the end of the year or the beginning of next year I will be interested in a dark red male pup off of JT so if you will keep me in mind it would be greatly appreciated. What do you usually get on a pup? You can pm me if you would like or text 865-722-8573. Thanks for your time and God Bless.

Old Post 06-08-2020 03:29 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

There are a few more breedings planned and we have sent in JT’s superstakes got the rest of the year. If all goes well we should be able to get you a pup. Our next personal female will be Nt Ch Annie. Price depends on the cross. 300-400$. Thanks for the interest.

Old Post 06-10-2020 08:57 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Tree Talking JT

I'd like to talk to you a little about JTs traits. Is he a hard tree dog does he run a track good does ball on track and chop on tree? You know just the things that make him a coon dog. How accurate is he what's the good and the bad that u see in him? I look forward to getting my pup out of him from Mr. Coffman and will give it the best chance to make a coondog as anybody in east tennesse can. I will keep u up to date on the pups training when I start also that way u will know how one of his pups are turning out. And have you heard anything about the Coffman litter being born?

Old Post 06-24-2020 10:06 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

JT Traits.

I believe the Coffman litter will arrive on the 24 th if I remember correctly. Not heard otherwise. JT is a bawl mouth track dog that has a bawl locate and is a very nice steady chop mouth tree dog. JT is a coon treer as that say in these mountains. He is very accurate and likes to be alone but not stupid if company comes and trees with him. He is one of the best layup dogs that I have hunted with in 35 years of coon hunting. JT is a super smart hound that will tree in the middle of a pack of running hounds and never move but will hunt this mountain out before moving to the next. He can be a mile or 50 yards but he is going to get treed with a very high percentage of meat in the trees. He won 16 out of 18 casts to make gr nt champion world ch redbone . Consistency , coon on trees and a smart hunting dog that will get as deep as he needs to to tree a coon! He has been said to be sneaky. And we have been told that people didn’t know they had as many coon as they did. Their dogs treeing one while JT trees three or 4. Best thing to do is come see him go.

Old Post 06-25-2020 01:13 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Tree Talking JT

That's good and that's what I'm looking for in a hound. I feel that the dogs that are hunted in these mountains like the southern states have are the better dogs because they have to work for a coon. These east tennesee mountains are rough and a coon dog here has to be a good accurate and deep dog to tree a coon. I'd really like to hunt with him so I may just take you up on that offer one day. Maybe when I get to come up and get a pup off him next year I'll be able to hunt with him to.

Old Post 06-25-2020 01:21 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

PKC Super Stake Stud Paid up

For all that asked, JT is now a Super Stakes Sire. If you have any questions please PM me or message call (276)701-4348. Pastor Dewey Williams has a big litter And may have one left and Johnny Coffman has a litter due this week.

Old Post 06-27-2020 04:35 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

?????

Can the Coffman litter be superstesked now or does it have to be a litter that is bred while he was a superstakes sire? Not sure how that works. I've got a pup coming from Mr. Coffman is why I'm asking, it would be great to be able to performance and superstake het

Old Post 06-27-2020 01:43 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Yes

It can be. Mr Coffman has been asked but I am not sure at this point.

Old Post 06-27-2020 02:37 PM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Is JT a performance sire for the ukc performance program? I'd like to performance my pup off him because I'm more of a ukc hunter than okc I dont hunt pkc very little if any.

Old Post 08-07-2020 06:35 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Currently no on Ukc

Mr Coffman’s litter that you have a pup from is not performance and he chose not to pkc Superstakes them either. Should be a great cross!

Old Post 08-08-2020 01:36 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

JT x Coffman’s Maddie

We have brought home two of the pups out of Mr Coffman’s litter. These pups act great! So far in three live litters jT is producing very level headed calm pups that act great even know they are very young! Thanks for all of the interest in JT. Our Nt Ch Dark Mtn. Annie direct off moose is due in a few weeks with pups that will be superstakes.

Old Post 08-22-2020 09:21 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

JT x Coffman’s Maddie

We have brought home two of the pups out of Mr Coffman’s litter. These pups act great! So far in three live litters jT is producing very level headed calm pups that act great even know they are very young! Thanks for all of the interest in JT. Our Nt Ch Dark Mtn. Annie direct off moose is due in a few weeks with pups that will be superstakes.

Old Post 08-22-2020 09:21 PM
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

gerad

call me please 419 341 4668 James or
Post your number

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 08-29-2020 10:32 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

gerad

call me please 419 341 4668 James or
Post your number

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 08-29-2020 10:32 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Nice talking to you James!

Old Post 08-29-2020 10:56 PM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Anne x JT cross

To everyone expecting pups from JT and Anne we are sad to say only one survived. Thanks for all the calls and interest. The litters of pups born have produced beautiful pups with a lot of brains. The litters are still young but it is looking like there is a lot of natural instincts shining through. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Old Post 10-25-2020 02:26 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Anne x JT cross

To everyone expecting pups from JT and Anne we are sad to say only one survived. Thanks for all the calls and interest. The litters of pups born have produced beautiful pups with a lot of brains. The litters are still young but it is looking like there is a lot of natural instincts shining through. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Old Post 10-25-2020 03:23 AM
Gerad Berresfor
UKC Forum Member

Timber Chopper Kennels.

JT has been sold to Wayne and Mrs Amy Cambell of Timber Chopper kennels. We want to thank and congratulate them on owning a very nice consistent coon hound! JT’s pups reports are they are hard hunting and tree minded with some naturals coming out of a few different lines. If your interested in JT please Give Wayne a call. Thanks Gerad

Old Post 01-14-2021 01:54 AM