UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2.5 year old Dalton/Vaughn Bred Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jweddle
New UKC Forum Member

2.5 year old Dalton/Vaughn Bred Female

Started dog, opens good on hot tracks, here and there on older tracks. Huge nose, with huge bawl mouth on track and tree. Hasnt figured out the treeing part all the way just yet. Well build female, not shy but will take a few weeks with new owner to come around. For more info or pics, call or text 606-70six-0561. Located in south central KY, $700.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2021 12:23 PM
jweddle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jweddle Click here to Send jweddle a Private Message Find more posts by jweddle Add jweddle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pine.Log.
Banned

what is Dalton bred??

Could you post a pedigree??

Old Post 02-25-2021 12:32 AM
Pine.Log. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine.Log. Click here to Send Pine.Log. a Private Message Find more posts by Pine.Log. Add Pine.Log. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jweddle
New UKC Forum Member

I cant get pics to load, but I can text them to you if that'll help.

Old Post 02-25-2021 01:23 PM
jweddle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jweddle Click here to Send jweddle a Private Message Find more posts by jweddle Add jweddle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lazy Creek
New UKC Forum Member

Is this dog still available? If it is Pics? Papers?

Old Post 03-01-2021 10:12 PM
Lazy Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lazy Creek Click here to Send Lazy Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy Creek Add Lazy Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jweddle
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Creek
Is this dog still available? If it is Pics? Papers?

Call or text me and I will send them to you. I cant get pics to load on here. Thanks.

Old Post 03-02-2021 12:01 AM