UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnntch " Kays Blue John Bathis"
Pages (42): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

Grnntch " Kays Blue John Bathis"

NOW OFFERING JOHN AT STUD. NOT PERFECT, BUT CONSISTANT, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT. GET GONE, GET TREED, PRESSURE TREE DOG. PLENTY OF REFERENCES IF NEEDED. IF INTERESTED , CALL GREG PIATT AT (937) 587-1955 OR (937) 779-1014..LOCATED IN PEEBLES OH.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2015 01:49 AM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

I drew John at Southern English days 2 years ago, I still say he is one of the quickest dogs on both ends that I have drew in a hunt anywhere. If he produces the same type of pups anyone would be happy to own one. Good Luck guys, hope to see yall at a hunt soon.

PS: Keep ole' Ronald Kay out of trouble..

Old Post 01-27-2015 04:23 AM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reddog2020
UKC Forum Member

greg

hey how it going guys thought you were going to come down an go hunting

Old Post 01-27-2015 04:26 AM
reddog2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddog2020 Click here to Send reddog2020 a Private Message Click Here to Email reddog2020 Find more posts by reddog2020 Add reddog2020 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Travis you sure are right about that! John is quick to get struck and waste no time getting treed and will have them coons. Absolutely the best track dog I have seen in a very long time maybe the best ever. I really think he has a lot to offer the English breed. I know I would be proud to have him on the end of my lead strap anytime anywhere!

Last edited by Eric Piatt on 01-27-2015 at 05:39 PM

Old Post 01-27-2015 02:38 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael Carman
UKC Forum Member

John

I'm hunting a female pup off of John. Run and treed its first night. Seems to have all the tools, still a very young dog. I like what I've seen from her.

Old Post 01-27-2015 07:13 PM
Michael Carman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Carman Click here to Send Michael Carman a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael Carman Find more posts by Michael Carman Add Michael Carman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all the coments on john and his pups good luck with them and reddog eddie hard a lot of trouble with his ear this winter he didnt get to go hunting has much thats why grt around as much . thanks to all greg.

Old Post 01-28-2015 01:13 AM
gregpiatt57 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregpiatt57 Click here to Send gregpiatt57 a Private Message Click Here to Email gregpiatt57 Find more posts by gregpiatt57 Add gregpiatt57 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Greg it was good talking with you last week
I am glad to see you got John posted!
Hope you don't mind I pulled up some pictures of him

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS 2017 Performanced and Super Stakes

-----GRNITECH'PR' THUNDER SAINT NICK
--GRNITECH'PR'J.T.CHARLEY VII
-----CH'PR'OAKRIDGE RED PEPPER
GRNITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME HOSS HTX
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'OLIVER'S HARDTIME MOSES
--GRITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME PEARL
-----NITECH'PR'OCONEE RIVER QUEEN

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS (PKC SILVER CHAMPION)

-----'PR'J&J'S HARDTIME TREE TRIMMER
--CH NITECH'PR'MURPHY'S LITTLE HILL LUKE
-----CH'PR'RANGE'S HARDTIME KATIE
CH GRNITECH'PR RED LADY
-----NITECH'PR'KAY'S MOTOWN SNAKE
--'PR'KAY'S ANNIE
-----KAY'S BLUE GIRL

Last edited by daryl wyland on 08-22-2018 at 10:39 PM

Old Post 01-28-2015 01:14 AM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks daryl pwylandyou are a good friend and you can post what you thank is good. by the way you thank your good female his breed hope so that will be a power house cross, they will have all the tools to make it. thanks greg, and eddie

Old Post 01-28-2015 01:28 AM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

She seems to have took!
Probly set her up for a visit to the vet next week & get her a check up
I'll be sure to give you & Eddie an update

Old Post 01-28-2015 01:51 AM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Piatt
Travis you sure are right about that! John is quick to get struck and waste no time getting treed and will have them coons. Absolutely the best track dog I have seen in a very long time maybe the best ever. I really think he has a lot to offer the English breed. I know I would be proud to have him on the end of my lead strap anytime anywhere!

I saw this for myself the night Blue John Won his cast at Blairsville Pa. to put him in the Top 100 for the 2014 World Hunt
On the 1st drop John drove a track deep with the meat
On the 2nd drop I seen him split away treed with the meat while the other 3 dogs stood on there heads in a corn field! A freight train went by as we scored him! Then Greg cut him back into the 3 dogs still running every which way in the corn John went into & out of the corn field & treed with the meat!! Blue John was action packed from start to finish!!

Old Post 01-30-2015 01:12 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks for your nice comen, john has all the tools to become a real stud dog . getting real good on his pups already, he should help the english breed for sure, i been in the english breed all my life and i no what it takes to do it . thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 01-30-2015 09:02 PM
anycolor4us
UKC Forum Member

WOW!

That's Big Time, now I know you boys have one of those Dogs that Leaves the others standing on their heads boo hoo'ing too
Real true blue English track DOG!
Daryl's opinion says it all,,,
He don't blow dogs up, when you see him at a hunt his dog will be in top shape and ready to go.

Old Post 01-31-2015 01:09 AM
anycolor4us is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anycolor4us Click here to Send anycolor4us a Private Message Click Here to Email anycolor4us Find more posts by anycolor4us Add anycolor4us to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

good dog and a good guy behind the wheel..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 01-31-2015 10:34 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks doug, thats what we like good dogs and trackdogs that can drive a track to the tree and tree it and have the meat, and a tree dog to go with it. eddie got a pup out of john and rosie thats going to have what his dad got, heart,drive ,track, and tree . thanks greg and eddie.

Old Post 02-01-2015 11:30 AM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

eddie called me and said his pup out of john is acting really go and his really comeing on good. thanks eddie, greg.

Old Post 02-03-2015 09:57 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hello Greg, Hope You and Eddie and Ole John had an enjoyable coon season. I was laid up all season, but am getting the kinks worked out now. Wishing you guys the best of luck with those young dogs. Keep them English Rocking my friend, I will see you in the spring somewhere. Maybe Barlow's RQE.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 02-03-2015 10:37 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Greg

Man I like the way he is bred and I especially like the blue dogs he sounds like a gooden and judging by the picture on the bench he is a nice built cat footed handsome dog! You should make him a dual grand get Daryl to show him for you! Greg thanks for posting dang I really like him I wish you all the best!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 02-04-2015 12:49 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brushcreek125
UKC Forum Member

Hey there Greg hope you aare gettinga to hunt some we are going to have. Iia long week end lots of coon treeing Amos and I will see you soon

Old Post 02-04-2015 08:38 PM
Brushcreek125 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brushcreek125 Click here to Send Brushcreek125 a Private Message Click Here to Email Brushcreek125 Find more posts by Brushcreek125 Add Brushcreek125 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all the coments about john, i heard from daryl pwyland he said his nice female out of paul sammy dog is going to have pups out of john will be superpups, give him a call 814,931,3354 thanks, greg and eddie

Old Post 02-08-2015 04:32 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

hey greg this Dan Hickman from up north ohio im hunting Eddies Star female. pack up some them young dogs and head up this way for a couple nights the hunting is still good up here.give me a call at 419 983 4213 home phone. cell is not working.

Old Post 02-08-2015 06:09 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Greg & Eddie for makeing this happen
Here is what the Pedigree will look like

The Vet said its looking good so far @ 35 days
There hearts are strong & he likes everything he sees so far!

"L J" >>Little John???<< or >>Little Johnett??<< Ha! Ha!

-----GRNITECH'PR' THUNDER SAINT NICK dna-p
--GRNITECH'PR'J.T.CHARLEY VII dna-p
-----CH'PR'OAKRIDGE RED PEPPER
GRNITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME HOSS HTX dna-p
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'OLIVER'S HARDTIME MOSES dna-p
--GRITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME PEARL
-----NITECH'PR'OCONEE RIVER QUEEN

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS dna-p

-----'PR'J&J'S HARDTIME TREE TRIMMER
--CH NITECH'PR'MURPHY'S LITTLE HILL LUKE dna-p
-----CH'PR'RANGE'S HARDTIME KATIE
CH GRNITECH'PR RED LADY
-----NITECH'PR'KAY'S MOTOWN SNAKE
--'PR'KAY'S ANNIE
-----KAY'S BLUE GIRL

Pups

-----CH NITECH' PR' NIGHT STRIKE STINGER
--GRNITECH' PR' SMOOTH TALKING BLUE CYCLONE dna-p
-----GRNITECH' PR' SMOOTH TALKING JODIE
GRNITECH CH' PR'SMOOTH TALKING SAMMY dna-p
-----GRNITECH 'PR' BLUR GRASS AMOS III
--NITECH 'PR' I 69 SCOOTER
-----'PR' STROUDS'S I 69 HOOKER

NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' STRYKEFORCE ZEVA dna -p

-----GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' MAIN STREET ROY dna-p
--GRNITECH 'PR' MAINSTREET JACK dna-p
-----NITECH 'PR' LAHTI'S BLACK EYE BELLE
'PR' ALUM ROCK FALLS LITTLE LIZZARD
-----NITECH CH PR' ROCKY CREEK BO dna-p
--GRNITECH 'PR' ROCKY CREEK LIZZARD
-----'PR' ROCKY CREEK WILDCAT

Zeva

Last edited by daryl wyland on 02-10-2015 at 01:08 AM

Old Post 02-08-2015 06:22 PM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

hey daryl that is a awlsome looking ped. this should be a great cross, anybody that likes english dogs they need to book a pup from daryl before they miss out these will be coon treeers that will have all the tools don,t miss out call daryl pwyland at 814.931.3354 thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 02-09-2015 04:45 PM
RANDY GIBSON
UKC Forum Member

What have y'all done with Eddie?

Sunset Blue Ruby
Lightfoot Frostie
Sunset High Ridge Dan
Gone but not forgotten
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gibson's Sunset Luke
pkc.ch Gibson an Bates Sunset Buck
Gibson's Katie
Gibson's Ruby
304-320-7202

Old Post 02-09-2015 05:18 PM
RANDY GIBSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY GIBSON Click here to Send RANDY GIBSON a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDY GIBSON Find more posts by RANDY GIBSON Add RANDY GIBSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

he is layed back and thinking on the next bigthang

Old Post 02-09-2015 05:34 PM
gregpiatt57
UKC Forum Member

i talk to eddie and he got a good report on another pup out of john and bree thats really doing goodit belong to david horn give him a call ask him about his john pup his. 304 531 8448 thanks greg and eddie

Old Post 02-10-2015 11:23 PM