UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NT CH House's Jammer at stud in Ohio
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Hey Justin hows those pups doin. Did you get that paperwork?

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2012 08:04 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

JAMMER

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 05-02-2012 01:26 AM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

THE GHOST

TOM THE FEMALE THAT WE TALKED ABOUT EARLYER OUT OUT THE REBEL DOG THAT DOUG HAS SHE IS COMING IN HEAT .LIPPS GOT SICK ON ME TO WEEKS A GO SO IF I CANT GET HER BRED TO HIM AS I PLAN TO DO I WOULD LIKE TO BREED HER TO JAMMER .I WILL CALL YOU PERTY SOON .HAVE A GOOD ONE .

Old Post 05-05-2012 04:28 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

betty

yes tom i got the paper work thanks my son deegan took a 3rd last night in a youth hunt only the 3rd time hunting since the pups were born

Old Post 05-06-2012 05:06 PM
bailey55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bailey55 Click here to Send bailey55 a Private Message Find more posts by bailey55 Add bailey55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Denton I hope he is ok. Let me know if I can help.

Old Post 05-07-2012 01:48 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Thats great Justin, I'll call you soon

Old Post 05-07-2012 01:50 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Jammer

Old Post 05-10-2012 12:03 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-18-2012 02:16 AM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

LIPPERS GHOST

HEY TOM OLD LIPPS IS STARTING TO LOOK GOOD FIXING TO START HUNTING HIM NEXT WEEK. JUST SEE HOW HES DOES AFTER THAT I WILL BE TALKING TO YOU IN A DAY OUR TWO HAVE A GOOD HUNT THIS WEEK .

Old Post 05-21-2012 06:08 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Thats great Denton, I'm glad he's feeling better. Old Jammer has been treeing a bunch of these ohio coon. we're having some fun.

Old Post 05-21-2012 10:18 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

My Sue female out of GR NT CH House's Nite Stalker is in heat now and will be bred to Jammer soon, these should be the right kind.

Old Post 05-27-2012 10:55 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Bred Jammer to Sue today. these are gonna be nice

Old Post 06-04-2012 01:12 AM
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

pup

hey tom how is your new pup doing

Old Post 06-05-2012 04:58 AM
bailey55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bailey55 Click here to Send bailey55 a Private Message Find more posts by bailey55 Add bailey55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

HUNT A NIGHT

HAY TOM MAY BE IN OHIO NEXT WEEKEND IF I HAVE TIME I WILL CALLYOU AND WE WILL GO HUNTIN .TALK AT YOU LATER.

Old Post 06-05-2012 10:05 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Justin, she is doin good. my daughter has her spoiled

Old Post 06-06-2012 02:06 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Ok Denton let me know. hows the white dog doin

Old Post 06-06-2012 02:07 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Hey Justin, Post a picture of your male pup. He's a sharp one.

Old Post 06-06-2012 02:10 AM
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

ok i will soons i get a chance to

Old Post 06-06-2012 03:26 AM
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

betty X jammer pup

Old Post 06-12-2012 01:20 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

That sure is a good lookin pup. If he is ever for sale call me.

Old Post 06-12-2012 01:24 AM
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

cash

if he hunts like his mom he will always have home right here how is your pup doing

Old Post 06-12-2012 01:33 AM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pup, I love that head shot.

Old Post 06-13-2012 04:19 AM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

thanks mrains how is your pup doing

Old Post 06-13-2012 12:13 PM
big R
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with jammer! He will do his part!

Old Post 06-13-2012 02:54 PM
big R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big R Click here to Send big R a Private Message Click Here to Email big R Find more posts by big R Add big R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Randy, good to hear from you

Old Post 06-14-2012 01:10 AM