UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Mr Carl Smiths Mt Curs
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
Originally posted by fycedogs
And so it begins.....

Huh?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2014 01:52 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
Huh?

it began a long time ago, I believe the lil ball of yarn is about gone.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 04-04-2014 06:54 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
Originally posted by oldman

How's that overflowing cup thingy workin' out for ya?

Old Post 04-04-2014 07:05 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
How's that overflowing cup thingy workin' out for ya?

it's working just fine, get a blessing everying morning & see the sun shining so beautiful thru the trees. That is another page in GOD'S coloring book
Hope you may have notices a few.
may see you in june.

Pound Va

Old Post 04-04-2014 08:09 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:
it's working just fine, get a blessing everying morning & see the sun shining so beautiful thru the trees. That is another page in GOD'S coloring book
Hope you may have notices a few.
may see you in june.

Good......And, BTW, I'll be expecting some more yarn...to go with my over-filled cup of coffee...LOL!

Old Post 04-04-2014 09:06 PM
odg
UKC Forum Member

do the ones with a little more streak in them win more

Old Post 04-09-2014 02:46 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
odg
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-09-2014 02:46 AM
odg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for odg Click here to Send odg a Private Message Click Here to Email odg Find more posts by odg Add odg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shafersone
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by odg

Some of the time, that lil ball of yarn may get a few more wraps if some take their Mt Jackson females to Twister.

Old Post 04-09-2014 03:09 PM
shafersone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shafersone Click here to Send shafersone a Private Message Find more posts by shafersone Add shafersone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

how much streak in twister, mt Jackson is a ?

you guys missed it all way around.not referring mt Jackson sired twister.lil plainer maybe you will under stand this time.what is twister out of & how much streak?
mt. Jackson ?---there has been some who &-? his ped.being correct.
the remark about a lot of white was directed towards mt. Jackson.
not very smart, but I stayed at that famous hotel a few times he he

Pound Va

Last edited by oldman on 04-10-2014 at 07:10 PM

Old Post 04-09-2014 05:04 PM
UKC Forum Member

quote:

white thrownin' son of gun....

Old Post 04-09-2014 07:04 PM
TOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOP Click here to Send TOP a Private Message Click Here to Email TOP Find more posts by TOP Add TOP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shafersone
UKC Forum Member

quote:

So you think you know Twisters pedigree

Old Post 04-10-2014 04:46 PM
shafersone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shafersone Click here to Send shafersone a Private Message Find more posts by shafersone Add shafersone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shafersone
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TOP
white thrownin' son of gun....

I haven't seen where Twister is putting a lot white out there

Old Post 04-10-2014 04:48 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

What....

....Twister are you referring to?

Mark.

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:50 PM
shafersone
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not amongst the Streak haters....

quote:

Your doing a good job of keeping that yarn going

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:50 PM
shafersone
UKC Forum Member

Re: What....

quote:
....Twister are you referring to?

Mark.

Mark
How much Jackson blood is in Twister, if any

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:55 PM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

check my post above,on twister & mt Jackson.

Pound Va

Old Post 04-10-2014 07:38 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: What....

quote:
Originally posted by shafersone
Mark
How much Jackson blood is in Twister, if any

If you're referring to Joey Thompson's dog by that name, then ZERO Mtn. Jackson in him as Joey's Twister is out of Streak's Ben and Streak's Mandy. Alot of Ole Streak himself (11/16th's & a Double Grandpup), but NO Jackson........

Mark.

Old Post 04-10-2014 08:16 PM
fycedogs
Banned

Re: Re: Re: What....

quote:
If you're referring to Joey Thompson's dog by that name, then ZERO Mtn. Jackson in him as Joey's Twister is out of Streak's Ben and Streak's Mandy. Alot of Ole Streak himself (11/16th's & a Double Grandpup), but NO Jackson........

Mark.

huh?

Last edited by fycedogs on 04-22-2014 at 04:11 AM

Old Post 04-22-2014 03:58 AM
fycedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fycedogs Click here to Send fycedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email fycedogs Visit fycedogs's homepage! Find more posts by fycedogs Add fycedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capstan
Banned

Along with not knowing anything about cur dogs you can't read. The man just told everyone the dog was 68% Streak himself. He just said he didn't have any Jackson in him.

Old Post 04-22-2014 04:10 AM
capstan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capstan Click here to Send capstan a Private Message Find more posts by capstan Add capstan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fycedogs
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by capstan
Along with not knowing anything about cur dogs you can't read. The man just told everyone the dog was 68% Streak himself. He just said he didn't have any Jackson in him.

There is no such thing as 68% or any other percentage of a particular dog. Do you really believe everything Morrisson puts out on these sites? Anybody with eyes to see would have to have just a little doubt about what is going on here.

Old Post 04-22-2014 04:27 AM
fycedogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fycedogs Click here to Send fycedogs a Private Message Click Here to Email fycedogs Visit fycedogs's homepage! Find more posts by fycedogs Add fycedogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capstan
Banned

Get someone to go to any of these websites that has pedigree boards and they can figure the percentages of what any dog is a particular dogs background. I would say you could do it but it is blatantly obvious that you are challanged to count to 11.

It is basic math and fractions. You must have been drinking some of that corn juice from those trail cam pics you posted a few years ago on Squirrel Dog Central. You have to be drunk as one of those coons.

Old Post 04-22-2014 05:56 AM
capstan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capstan Click here to Send capstan a Private Message Find more posts by capstan Add capstan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

http://www.pedigreequery.com/generator/

Old Post 04-22-2014 01:02 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treed Deep
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by capstan
Get someone to go to any of these websites that has pedigree boards and they can figure the percentages of what any dog is a particular dogs background. I would say you could do it but it is blatantly obvious that you are challanged to count to 11.

It is basic math and fractions. You must have been drinking some of that corn juice from those trail cam pics you posted a few years ago on Squirrel Dog Central. You have to be drunk as one of those coons.

Capstan why are you so angry? Go outside, take a deep breath of fresh air, take in the scenery! Life is good, no need to spew hate in all your posts. And if you can remember who made what post on which board from YEARS back then I'd suggest laying off the internet for a while, go fishing, read a book, these forum boards got the best of you.

Last edited by Treed Deep on 04-22-2014 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 04-22-2014 01:36 PM
Treed Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treed Deep Click here to Send Treed Deep a Private Message Find more posts by Treed Deep Add Treed Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

A little math goes...

quote:
Originally posted by fycedogs
There is no such thing as 68% or any other percentage of a particular dog. Do you really believe everything Morrisson puts out on these sites? Anybody with eyes to see would have to have just a little doubt about what is going on here.

Goes a long way.......

Twister = Streak's Ben x Streak's Mandy

Ben = 7/8th Smith's Streak

Mandy = 1/2 Smith's Streak

7/8 + 1/2 = 11/8; 11/8 divided by 2 = 11/16th's or 68.75%

Got it?

Old Post 04-22-2014 01:36 PM
capstan
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Treed Deep
Capstan why are you so angry? Go outside, take a deep breath of fresh air, take in the scenery! Life is good, no need to spew hate in all your posts. And if you can remember who made what post on which board from YEARS back then I'd suggest laying off the internet for a while, go fishing, read a book, these forum boards got the best of you.
Not really angry just have a low tollerance level for idiots like ones that think they understand breeding and lineages but really done have a clue.

The man doesn't even understand how to get percentages. Then goes to other sites and spews to people about his great breeding program.

Old Post 04-22-2014 02:32 PM