UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch AKC NtCh Mr Moe at Stud
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

moe pups are winning. cant go wrong with one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2013 04:04 PM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indy
UKC Forum Member

Where can I get one ?

Mikes Gift

Old Post 12-31-2013 04:15 PM
Indy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indy Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Add Indy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indy
UKC Forum Member

Who has 1 between 13-17 months male?

Mikes Gift

Old Post 12-31-2013 05:02 PM
Indy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indy Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Add Indy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Darin!

Indy, not many of his pups have came up for sale. Their was a real nice male that's a littermate to the butterbean dog that just sold two weeks ago. Darin Parrish's cousin had a male off the Trixie cross that he was considering saleing not to long ago. What's the story on that pup Darin?

Old Post 01-02-2014 12:50 AM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

He's been hunting him alone. Been treeing coons. I think he's going to keep him and sale his younger pup.

Old Post 01-02-2014 02:31 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

The Glisson boys and Bean are still rolling down in the swamps of Florida. Bean picked up another win last night and I got official conformation that he is a PKC Ch while not yet 18 months old.

Old Post 01-07-2014 05:55 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I have a grntch silver ch female out of Sons Rock River Cord I will be breeding to Moe when she comes in heat. Her pups have won over $9000. These should be nice ones.

Old Post 01-08-2014 04:24 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for giving us the chance to breed to such a nice female/reproducer Darin. Pat and myself are really looking forward to this cross!

Old Post 01-09-2014 02:10 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Me to. Might have to keep me one of these.

Old Post 01-09-2014 03:23 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Bean wins again!! He must like the smell of money as much as he likes them coons!

Old Post 01-16-2014 02:20 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tony Smith on your cast win with a pup out of Moe and Droopy. Not bad she's only 12 months old.

Old Post 01-21-2014 04:17 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

1st and 1st on the only coon treed on cast with some big winners on the cast with her. Very impressive for a 12 month old puppy!

Old Post 01-23-2014 07:39 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

If anyone is looking for a WAY above average female Justin Newsome in South Ga has a female for sale off Moe X GrNtCh Silver Ch Skuna River Quick. Has her priced at a steal for a young dog of this caliber. Hunts Spring 1 year old this year and has all the tools to win it!

Justin Newsome 478-455-1214

Last edited by RRILEY on 01-28-2014 at 07:09 PM

Old Post 01-28-2014 07:04 PM
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

What's he asking for her

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 01-28-2014 08:10 PM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Mack Britt and his pup off of Moe x Skuna River Quick for getting their first win last night. I've heard a lot of good things about this pup!

Old Post 02-02-2014 09:19 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Tony Smith and Miss Heat ( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie ) won again last night. Heat scored 350+ in a 1 hour hunt!

Old Post 02-11-2014 01:32 PM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Moe pups are winning. I can't wait for my female to come in heat so I can breed her.

Old Post 02-11-2014 03:36 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

When are you expecting her to come in Darin? I got a guy or two interested in pups off that cross.

Old Post 02-12-2014 12:36 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I'm guessing April or May

Old Post 02-12-2014 02:32 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Add another one to the list of pups winning off of of Moe.... Mr. Long Shot ( Moe x Meyers Last Chance ) picked up his first win last night. This is an extremely nice pup for 18 months old with a bright future in front of him.

Old Post 02-16-2014 11:34 PM
s_deming
UKC Forum Member

mr.moe

I own a litter mate to mr.long shot (mr.moe x meyers last chance) hoping to start pushing her in the hunts when the weather gets better. She is one of the loudest female I ever hunted.

Old Post 02-19-2014 01:21 PM
s_deming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for s_deming Click here to Send s_deming a Private Message Click Here to Email s_deming Find more posts by s_deming Add s_deming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Two more pups off Moe found the winners circle again. Mr Long Shot and Ms Heat both picked up a win tonight with plus points. Both of these pups are showing to be consistant cast winners heading into the 1yr old super stakes.

I'm glad to hear your liking your female, that litter is showing to be extremely nice all the way around. I look forward to seeing your female doing some winning in the near future!

Old Post 02-25-2014 04:29 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Three more females lined up to be bred within the next few weeks! Don't miss out!!

Old Post 02-28-2014 01:30 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Add another pup to the growing list of winners off Moe and different females. Mr Louie picked up his first win at only 15 months old. ( Moe x Homer female )
Huge bawl mouth, dead loner, great tree dog, and can flat smoke a track!

Last edited by RRILEY on 03-19-2014 at 01:52 AM

Old Post 03-04-2014 04:41 AM
nightshift
UKC Forum Member

hello rick, I talked to you on the phone about your Mr.Moe stud dog and also called Pat Keller. I still got Mr.Moe on my short list.when you got time would you give me a call 419-551-1874 thank you charlie.

Old Post 03-07-2014 02:51 AM
nightshift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nightshift Click here to Send nightshift a Private Message Click Here to Email nightshift Find more posts by nightshift Add nightshift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote