UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Ntch Medleys Hardwood Lockbox
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

Arrow Box and Weego

Where are they located?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2018 04:32 AM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Elizabethtown, Ky

Hope that helps.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 02-10-2018 11:46 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Elizabethtown, Ky

Hope that helps.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 02-10-2018 11:46 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smitty50
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of the owner of lockbox.

Old Post 08-26-2018 07:24 PM
Smitty50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smitty50 Click here to Send Smitty50 a Private Message Click Here to Email Smitty50 Find more posts by Smitty50 Add Smitty50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Keith Medley

270-998-0274

Old Post 08-27-2018 07:16 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Keith Medley

270-998-0274

Old Post 08-27-2018 07:16 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Lockbox

Wouldn’t mind having female off Box right Bred Gyp.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy/Sire Lawyer2.
Pr House's Chief Lawyer/Sire Lawyer2 x House's KY Julie

Old Post 09-26-2018 03:35 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by lblhunter on 10-07-2018 at 12:33 AM

Old Post 10-02-2018 07:01 AM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lockbox or other stud dog

quote:
Originally posted by lblhunter
I raised a litter of pups from Medleys Homer in 08 and she was loud and a natural. Treed her first coon split at 7 1/2 months and loud hard tree dog. My buddy and I quit hunting. In 2013 I bred my dog to this dog out of Homer. He was out of silver $ stone and the Gomers Stylish Brook which was a littermate to Raccoon Valley Queen which was Homers mother. He placed in the semifinals of the 2004 ss at 21 mo old. We have a female left from this cross that we are thinking of breeding but wonder if Lockbox would be a good choice

Lblhunter what dog did you breed to that was out of silver dollar stone and Brooke? Brooke was a very nice female when she was young. I would bet the pups out of her and stone could move a track. When she was young she was a little wild and would make something happen

Old Post 10-03-2018 12:15 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I have a male Bree almost identical to lockbox. Hubs homer is the sire and his mother is direct off hardwood swamp. 3093335458, he needs to be bred too. First litter is doing great they are just 7 months old

Old Post 10-03-2018 12:53 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Lockbox or other stud dog

[QUOTE]Originally posted by johnny reb
Lblhunter what dog did you breed to that was out of silver dollar stone and Brooke? Brooke was a very nice female when she was young. I would bet the pups out of her and stone could move a track. When she was young she was a little wild and would make something happen ]

Last edited by lblhunter on 10-07-2018 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 10-04-2018 01:59 AM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Lblhunter how did the pups turn out? I hunted with stone a few times and Brooke a lot. Figure the pups would be trackminded. Brooke would get something going and make a coon a lot of times

Old Post 10-04-2018 11:47 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Lblhunter how did the pups turn out? I hunted with stone a few times and Brooke a lot. Figure the pups would be trackminded. Brooke would get something going and make a coon a lot of times

Old Post 10-04-2018 11:47 PM
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by johnny reb
Lblhunter how did the pups turn out? I hunted with stone a few times and Brooke a lot. Figure the pups would be trackminded. Brooke would get something going and make a coon a lot of times [/QUOT

Last edited by lblhunter on 10-07-2018 at 12:30 AM

Old Post 10-05-2018 07:19 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Pkc ch Medleys Hardwood Weego

Talk to Medley today he just bred Lockbox Gyp to Weego.
Medley said Weego sure getting natural pups with big mouths. Weego now sired a Pkc super stake ch Pkc baby stake ch.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie

Old Post 01-04-2019 09:55 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Lox box

Is old box still alive? If all goes well I will be breeding my Grand night champion /show champion bone collecto/tequila sunris female this fall to my box semen.

Old Post 05-12-2019 03:58 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

As of Month ago when I talk Medley last Box was still going strong at 12 years old. Medley didn’t think he could settle Gyp anymore. Medley said Box was better Stud then Homer Swamp Clint. Said he really likes what he seeing in the pups off Weego

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie

Old Post 05-19-2019 08:02 AM
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Lox box

Ok thank you for your help. God bless.

Old Post 06-03-2019 12:20 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Lox box+ Tink

Grand night champion stackhouse's Tink was bread on 9/11 to lockbox semen.

Old Post 10-04-2019 10:28 PM
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

79cooner i sent you a pm

Old Post 10-05-2019 02:08 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Lox box

I sent you a message.

Old Post 10-06-2019 03:56 AM
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Box and Tink pups.

To answer a few questions tink will be checked this Saturday for pregnancy and my location is in upstate New York 50 miles south of Syracuse. Feel free to p.m. me with any questions you may have.I don't know the price of the pups yet until I know how many she has thanks and God bless.

Last edited by 79cooner on 10-08-2019 at 08:50 PM

Old Post 10-08-2019 08:47 PM
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Pups

just got off the phone with the veterinarian and they said Saturday is too early to tell if she has pups or not I have decided to save my money and wait until she has pup.s

Old Post 10-09-2019 02:33 PM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox/ Weego

Medley might have pup or two left to sell off Weego
And a box Gyp he said she nice Gyp loud.

Keith said Weego pups are showing up every where
In winner circle.

Keith said Box Daughters are really reproducing.

Keith said his grandson been hunting super loud nice Weego pup.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie

Old Post 10-11-2019 08:19 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Pkc Ch Medleys Hardwood Weego

Keith might have few Weego pups to sell.

Weego has now sired 1 year old Super Stakes Ch and Baby Stakes Ch.
Keith says Weego is reproducing natural loud mouth independent coontreeing pups with looks brains Keith said Weego putting more size on his pups then Box did.

Keith says Weego pups are starting win in Ukc Pkc CHKC

Keith said Weego pups are just now getting in hands of hard computer hunters they like them cuz there quick loud Accurate.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie

Old Post 10-28-2019 06:56 AM