UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Jim
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Randy S
New UKC Forum Member

Jim

On 5-22-19Jim lost his battle with his health, teller of tall tales and a good sense of humor I will miss my brother and best friend. Randy Sizemore

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 10:40 PM
Randy S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy S Find more posts by Randy S Add Randy S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss, Randy

Old Post 05-22-2019 10:58 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Man, that's news I sure hate to hear! My sincere condolences. Dave

Old Post 05-22-2019 11:10 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

We sure will miss him Randy.
I truly believe that his love for coonhunting kept him going these past several years. With all his health issues a normal man would have gave up and quit a long time ago. He was a tuff old bird. I know I could write a book on our adventures.

Old Post 05-22-2019 11:32 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Sorry for your loss and prayers for your family.

Old Post 05-23-2019 12:33 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy S
New UKC Forum Member

Your right Elvis he went hunting Saturday night and went in for bypass on Tuesday

Old Post 05-23-2019 12:52 AM
Randy S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy S Find more posts by Randy S Add Randy S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear of this. We all will miss him and his knowledge

Old Post 05-23-2019 01:24 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear of this. Jim was one of my all time favorites! I only got to meet him a few times in person, but boy I remember when I won my Zone back here in PA, he was one of the 1st to congratulate my dog, Belle, and I and was one of our biggest cheerleaders at the top 100! I have a lot of respect for his knowledge of the sport, rules and his quick wit! He wasn't afraid to say it how it was whether it was for the good or the bad! RIP and sympathies to his Family!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 05-24-2019 06:19 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POP
UKC Forum Member

Sure sorry Randy for you and your family"s loss. Jim was my favorite person on here.
He will will be missed.

Old Post 05-24-2019 10:28 AM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote