UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Old Hippie
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Old Hippie

My neighbors are absolutely on cloud 9 with the pup they got from you at OAKS. Its going hunting,striking and trailing,locating and staying treed by itself at 6 mnths old.
He is a beautiful dark red pup with a good mouth.

These folks don't give a flip about papers, just about treeing coons. How is this dog bred and how are the others in the litter doing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2017 04:45 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just love satified customers. Littermates....
Randy
http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/0112172004a_zpswpsdoscq.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip
Jared Hutherson has one named Bolt that is running and treeing.
I have been told that Molly, owned by Chad Cartwright is running and treeing.
Jason from Missouri has a male that is running and treeing.
And they are only 6 mos old. So I guess that this will be a pretty nice litter. They are out of Ranger X Wendy so it is no wonder. Maybe their owners will post some more videos.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-29-2017 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 01-29-2017 05:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

I asked if they would consider 20k for the pup.
I was quickly told they would not sell it, period.

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:08 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that some dogs are just priceless. I tried to buy back the one in Missouri and the guy told me that I didn't have enough money to buy him.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-31-2017 at 04:22 PM

Old Post 01-29-2017 11:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

I like mine but I don't own one that couldn't be bought 😉

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 01-30-2017 12:20 AM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Richards breeding program must be on the right track..Congrats!!

Old Post 01-30-2017 02:35 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right then Chad, how much do you want for her? Post a video of her on here. Maybe Russ will want her. I have heard that Mr Shmucker is pretty good with pups.

Old Post 01-30-2017 02:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bolt at 4 mos old.....
http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/10327_zps0w8e4cpe.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Old Post 01-30-2017 10:52 PM
hawkeye
UKC Forum Member

Wild Mike is his name

I named my pup that because you just never no what he is going to do .73 mile or 200 yards and only God nos which way he is going!!! And that was from the day he landed on my Door step! I'm very in pressed by him with or without company he goes hunting good bawl mouth on track and fast!! On track good change over to chop and no Richard He's not for sale!! https://youtu.be/buTFRg

Last edited by hawkeye on 01-31-2017 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 01-31-2017 04:18 PM
hawkeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye Click here to Send hawkeye a Private Message Click Here to Email hawkeye Find more posts by hawkeye Add hawkeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Chads pup, Molly...

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/16135_zpsloq7dhky.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-31-2017 at 04:29 PM

Old Post 01-31-2017 04:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jared's pup, Bolt.....

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/16396_zpsjqxhnazx.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Old Post 02-01-2017 02:50 PM
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Old Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
My neighbors are absolutely on cloud 9 with the pup they got from you at OAKS. Its going hunting,striking and trailing,locating and staying treed by itself at 6 mnths old.
He is a beautiful dark red pup with a good mouth.

These folks don't give a flip about papers, just about treeing coons. How is this dog bred and how are the others in the litter doing?

This pup is very protective of his master who is a 19 yr old girl. You better be careful how you approach her when he is on lead. Just curious, do you see this as a good thing or bad?

Old Post 02-02-2017 11:19 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It is an admirable quality but I would stop it. His great grandmother, Sally, would guard her territory and not let a stranger close. But when you turned her loose she was fine. And when she had pups, she was like a momma bear.

Jason, it is hard to believe that you are describing a 6 mos old pup.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-02-2017 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 02-02-2017 02:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like they have something to be proud of.....

Old Post 02-05-2017 04:01 PM
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

is this the cross that u are bringing me the one to hunt out of richard

Old Post 02-05-2017 04:51 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes, he looks that good also.

Old Post 02-05-2017 05:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Snaggles, here is Randy with Daniel last night. You are going to have to run some of that baby fat off him. They went .8 mi before they even struck. Thank goodness I was able to drive around and get closer.

Old Post 02-08-2017 01:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kayleigh finished her pup, Wade to a Bench Show Champion yesterday afternoon and then took him out and he treed 2 coons last night.

Old Post 02-18-2017 03:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Molly, Chad Cartwright's pup. Can you say that a pup is lightly started if they have only been to the woods at night twice?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-22-2017 at 02:01 PM

Old Post 02-22-2017 01:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a text that Wade has 3 bench show champion wins now. And Chad said that Molly struck and treed in front of her pup trainer so I guess that she is ready to go by herself some now. I also got another video of Jason's pup, Mike treeing. This is turning out to be a pretty nice litter. It is hard to believe that their sire and dam are both Redbones.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-20-2017 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a couple of nice videos this week. Mike Swords' female, Sage is now running and treeing. Chad's female, Molly treed a coon all by herself for the first time. This is turning into a nice litter like the Moose X Wendy litter did.

Old Post 04-02-2017 05:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Getting more videos but photobucket won't let me post them. Three of these puppies will now tree their own coon and three more will run and tree with another dog.

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Not too shabby for a pup that isn't a year old yet.

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:16 PM
hawkeye
UKC Forum Member

Swamp River's Wild Mike

Guy's I'm not very good with the pic's and videos so Mike will be at Miami , OK Redbone sectional To Put the proof in the pudding so to speak! Hope to see you there!

Old Post 05-22-2017 07:37 PM
hawkeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye Click here to Send hawkeye a Private Message Click Here to Email hawkeye Find more posts by hawkeye Add hawkeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, you don't have to be good with pictures when UKC takes them and puts them in the magazine.

Old Post 05-22-2017 07:53 PM