UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Lets see some pictures of cur dogs getting it done
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DCN
UKC Forum Member

Lets see some pictures of cur dogs getting it done

I just got my first cur pup after hunting hounds for 20 yrs. So lets see some pictures of them treeing baying or on the beanch I like to see the different colors.

Indian Hill's, Dingus, and Northway bloodlines
"A Young Man's Ego Is A Very Heavy Burden For Any Pup To Carry"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2012 01:42 PM
DCN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCN Click here to Send DCN a Private Message Click Here to Email DCN Visit DCN's homepage! Find more posts by DCN Add DCN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

What kind of pup did you get? Post a pic of it.

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 07-15-2012 09:04 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Lonesome Dove....... "gettin it done".....!!!!!

Old Post 07-15-2012 10:23 PM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

........and again.......!!!!!

Last edited by Layarddog on 07-17-2012 at 05:22 AM

Old Post 07-15-2012 10:27 PM
Layarddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Layarddog Click here to Send Layarddog a Private Message Click Here to Email Layarddog Find more posts by Layarddog Add Layarddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCN
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dog . I just got an mountain cur pup out of Smokin Bullet and a female Dean Torges has I'll try and get a picture or 2 on if i can figure it out.

Indian Hill's, Dingus, and Northway bloodlines
"A Young Man's Ego Is A Very Heavy Burden For Any Pup To Carry"

Old Post 07-15-2012 10:54 PM
DCN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCN Click here to Send DCN a Private Message Click Here to Email DCN Visit DCN's homepage! Find more posts by DCN Add DCN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Lol.....I copy and paste from my photobucket account....it is not hard once you get it figured....find anyone under 20 yrs old ....lol....they seem to understand it best.....I am looking forward to seeing your pics.....!!!!

Old Post 07-15-2012 11:01 PM
BulletC
UKC Forum Member

Layarddog ,,,that ain't fair , you should of let a few post some pictures before you did .. you win :-]

Old Post 07-16-2012 12:58 AM
BulletC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BulletC Click here to Send BulletC a Private Message Find more posts by BulletC Add BulletC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Lol.....sorry Bullet.....!!!!!!

Old Post 07-16-2012 01:06 AM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Here's a few photos for ya, DCN.......

..........of some of the nicer dogs I've had the pleasure of hunting and handling over the past several years.....

Mark.

Old Post 07-16-2012 02:53 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-16-2012 05:50 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

not sure what's gonna show up

I wasn't sure about how to put pic here, turned out ok

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:07 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

one of my yellow curs never have figured out the bright lite

Pound Va

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:13 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

try again

Pound Va

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:23 PM
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

Some great lookin dogs......Tim, your Sadie is one of the better lookin curs that I have seen.....in a photo anyway, as I have never seen her live.....she is nice....!!!!

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:24 PM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

one of my stephen stock mtn curs

Pound Va

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:31 PM
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

One more of Dove getting it done...!!!!

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:31 PM
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

Slick

Sissy

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 07-16-2012 07:23 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

I like that pic of Elmo and Bigbird with Slick. LOL

Old Post 07-16-2012 07:52 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Layarddog
Some great lookin dogs......Tim, your Sadie is one of the better lookin curs that I have seen.....in a photo anyway, as I have never seen her live.....she is nice....!!!!
Thanks, it about killed me to send her away but I couldn't stand seeing her stand up while I was hunting these young dogs. Then Grizz died and I thought I was going to have to go get her for a while but the young dogs picked up. I have a young female here that is out of Grizz actually the last cross I made with him that could be as gifted as Sadie.

She has started as early as Sadie and I have kinda just kept her slowly going. I haven't messed with her on coons at all. Only squirrels. She isn't a year old yet. I have been concentrating on Tommy so much I wanted to wait on her to squirrel season came in then go at her hard. Her name is Cole, she is coal black. She is a smaller dog like Sadie and is a fire plug. I guess this fall will tell.

Old Post 07-16-2012 08:01 PM
rcbain
UKC Forum Member

Tap

Old Post 07-16-2012 08:32 PM
rcbain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcbain Click here to Send rcbain a Private Message Click Here to Email rcbain Visit rcbain's homepage! Find more posts by rcbain Add rcbain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

Amazing Tack (sold to Ricky Harrington)

Amazing Holiday

Amazing Grace (aka Baby Girl)

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Old Post 07-16-2012 08:53 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Layarddog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nccatfisher
Thanks, it about killed me to send her away but I couldn't stand seeing her stand up while I was hunting these young dogs. Then Grizz died and I thought I was going to have to go get her for a while but the young dogs picked up. I have a young female here that is out of Grizz actually the last cross I made with him that could be as gifted as Sadie.

She has started as early as Sadie and I have kinda just kept her slowly going. I haven't messed with her on coons at all. Only squirrels. She isn't a year old yet. I have been concentrating on Tommy so much I wanted to wait on her to squirrel season came in then go at her hard. Her name is Cole, she is coal black. She is a smaller dog like Sadie and is a fire plug. I guess this fall will tell.

Tim if your friend gets tired of hunting Sadie you could send her south.....lol....if things were not directed by fate....I would be hunting a Sadie pup now....Kizzi is still doing well in the hands of my bud Ronnie Foy.....but I can't get him to take pics....so Kizzi remains kinda hid out but is making a nice gyp....Ronnie thinks as much of her as I do of my Dove.....this post is turning into quite a collection of nice dogs.....!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-16-2012 10:02 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

That Tack dog is a good lookin' sucker!

Mark.

Old Post 07-16-2012 10:05 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

A few tailgate shots.......

........added to the mix........

Mark.

Old Post 07-16-2012 10:10 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

And some more........

Mark.

Old Post 07-16-2012 10:12 PM