UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tailkicker
UKC Forum Member

Those are some beautiful pups. I seen Lipper live and in person back several years ago. Always was impressed with the House blood and Lipper. I was just a kid... but I felt like I was meeting a celebrity. We had a little female off of deanwood drifter we were breeding. We were stadning in the rain and mac was telling us how he kept the teenage (human years) Lipper in shape. Hunted with some greats out of Lipper and some duds. Hope the 26 years of coonhound selection crossed on the one of the legends will definitly prove to be a productive endeavor. Good Luck to your pups.

Jeremiah CL Johnson
My Email
Johnson Branch Treeing Walkers Est. 1980

Kentucky Houndsmen Association Inc.
Kentucky Houndsmen Association Foundation for Sportsman Rights Inc.
"Dedicated to protecting the heritage of Kentucky Houndsmen"

KHA Website

Join the NRA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2010 12:47 AM
Tailkicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tailkicker Click here to Send Tailkicker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tailkicker Visit Tailkicker's homepage! Find more posts by Tailkicker Add Tailkicker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRbluehound
UKC Forum Member

what vet did the insemenation of the female?

Old Post 09-14-2010 01:29 AM
RRbluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRbluehound Click here to Send RRbluehound a Private Message Find more posts by RRbluehound Add RRbluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tailkicker
UKC Forum Member

That information is in a previous post by these fellas.

Jeremiah CL Johnson
My Email
Johnson Branch Treeing Walkers Est. 1980

Kentucky Houndsmen Association Inc.
Kentucky Houndsmen Association Foundation for Sportsman Rights Inc.
"Dedicated to protecting the heritage of Kentucky Houndsmen"

KHA Website

Join the NRA

Old Post 09-14-2010 03:49 AM
Tailkicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tailkicker Click here to Send Tailkicker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tailkicker Visit Tailkicker's homepage! Find more posts by Tailkicker Add Tailkicker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RRbluehound
what vet did the insemenation of the female?

Kent Law, DVM
Symbionics Inc.
1201 N VanBuren
Abilene, KS 67410
785-263-3221

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 09-14-2010 07:56 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Who has pups..

quote:
Originally posted by jculler8
Who all got pups out of this litter? Are the guys in the pictures owners?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks fellas for the possitive replies... The pups have not all been distributed as yet. The pups that I have sent out are...

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LUCILLE ..PAUL CAMP/ TOM HOPKINS

LIPPER'S SUDDEN IMPACT...LOYD A. WILSON/ TOM HOPKINS

LIPPER'S 99...RONNIE BONE/ TOM HOPKINS

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LIZZY... WESLEY TRAMMELL

LIPPER'S DR. LAW (DOC)... TOM HOPKINS

Again thanks for your interest.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 09-14-2010 03:00 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-14-2010 10:14 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
observer
UKC Forum Member

Re: LITTER OF IMPACT

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny McClanahan with LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LIZZY, Tom Hopkins With LIPPER'S DR. LAW (DOC) and Ronnie Bone with LIPPER 99.
8 and 1/2 weeks old.

That one on the right will have a year's supply of rubber hoses used on it by the time it is about 10 months old. But I predict it makes the best one.

Old Post 09-15-2010 12:39 PM
observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for observer Click here to Send observer a Private Message Find more posts by observer Add observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S SCREAMIN LUCILLE

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone for the kind pms reguarding Lucille... Paul Camp and I are really proud of our little Lipper girl. She could not be in better hands than at Paul's house. The LITTER OF IMPACT is 9 weeks old now. She sure resembles her Daddy.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 09-15-2010 at 04:59 PM

Old Post 09-15-2010 04:57 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

This is my favorite pic of Lucille so far she reminds me of Lipper so much its still unbelievable.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 09-17-2010 02:24 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jackback
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

This is my favorite pic of Lucille so far she reminds me of Lipper so much its still unbelievable.

Thats just one good looking dog...period!

Old Post 09-17-2010 02:18 PM
jackback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jackback Click here to Send jackback a Private Message Click Here to Email jackback Find more posts by jackback Add jackback to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Jim Sizemore Calling them the litter of impact strikes me as more than a little presumptious. These pups haven't impacted anything as yet except the message boards and the pups didn't even do that, a human promoter did all that. A year from now, 5 years from now they may make a truely earthshattering impact on the coonhound world but as of today, they are just another litter of pups. Ok, big name pups if that really counts for anything. But impact? No way, not yet.

Jim, I guess it depends on how someone is looking at something. Some of the things I do know is that LIPPER had an impact on the Treeing Walker Breed. It seems like people either love him or hate him. Back when he was alive and young he created a stir. It was Lipper this and Lipper that and NOT from his owners but from people wanting or having Lipper hounds.

For anyone that wants to see the Impact Lipper has had on the breed they can go here http://finleyriverchief.forumotion....per-strain-f59/

I am not finished or even close to finishing with these sections but it can give people an idea of what Lipper has given to the breed.

As far as these pups go they have already had an impact under a number of ways of thought.

One thing is that they have proven that pups can be gotten from 26 year old semen. Has there been pups from older semen? I don't know but now more people are talking about frozen semen which is a good thing. Anyone of any breed should be excited about these pups because they have shown what can happen with science. First AI pups? NO. But pups from semen that has been in the deep freeze OVER a quarter of a century.

That is where people should get excited, thinking ahead as to what hound they may want to use 25 years from now and making plans for that.

As for the Litter being a Litter Of Impact, they are more then just another litter of pups. They are pups out of a female who is not only a very outstanding coon hound, she is also a good reproducer in her own right. A female that has a very good pedigree with a little more Lipper in her also.

These pups are out of semen from Lipper when he was a young powerful hound. At the time he was collected it was still fairly new in our sport, so the straws were just the good stuff and not having anything added to try and get more straws.

When Lipper was this age is when he produced many of his powerful hounds.

So if the pups turn out good it will only create more good interest in Lipper. If they don't turn out good then the haters of Lipper will have something to talk about. Either way the pups will create more talk as they age and the world gets to see what they are.

One thing for sure these pups have the spotlight shinning on them and if I had to put money on them making it or not, I would have to put it on them making it.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com/LITTER_OF_IMPACT.php

Old Post 09-17-2010 09:44 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

I wont argue every one has a right to their opinion. I believe Lipper impacted the breed back then, my lord 5000+ pups this was before internet, people must have liked something about him. Fast forward till now he has impacted again a direct son or daughter from a very young fertile Lipper. If Lucille doesn't remind you of Lipper you never were around him. We will see,

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 09-17-2010 11:06 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Smith
Banned

Me and my buddies are playing a drinking game right now ... every time someone posts ' 26 year old semen " ..... we take a drink .... this could be an early night if UKC's message board doesn't crash ...

Old Post 09-17-2010 11:23 PM
Justin Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Smith Click here to Send Justin Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Smith Add Justin Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Justin Smith
Me and my buddies are playing a drinking game right now ... every time someone posts ' 26 year old semen " ..... we take a drink .... this could be an early night if UKC's message board doesn't crash ...

26 year old semen

Old Post 09-17-2010 11:47 PM
ml2543
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Man that pup sure has a nice long set of ears on her!

Old Post 09-18-2010 12:03 AM
ml2543 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ml2543 Click here to Send ml2543 a Private Message Click Here to Email ml2543 Find more posts by ml2543 Add ml2543 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Hung Over on 26 Year Old Semen..

quote:
Originally posted by Justin Smith

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Justin.. What a hoot... LOL... How are yall feeling this morning. Great post!!
Tom

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 09-18-2010 02:56 PM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW

LIPPER'S DR. LAW
11 Weeks Old

Old Post 09-29-2010 03:56 PM
ahinsch
UKC Forum Member

WOW getting so big!!! Good looking too!!

Old Post 09-29-2010 11:43 PM
ahinsch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahinsch Click here to Send ahinsch a Private Message Click Here to Email ahinsch Find more posts by ahinsch Add ahinsch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-07-2010 08:51 PM
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now that is some good looking pups.......looks like someone has been working with them too......( :

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 10-07-2010 09:16 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

im sure i missed it some where and im not a walker man but i was curious what those pups sold for?? i bet big $$$$

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 10-07-2010 09:19 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plottnation
UKC Forum Member

I believe This was a smart move on keeping Lippers semen will it impact the walker breed? I think the odds are good!

Old Post 10-07-2010 09:34 PM
plottnation is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottnation Click here to Send plottnation a Private Message Find more posts by plottnation Add plottnation to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dwm616
New UKC Forum Member

lipper

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM HOUNDS..VERY EXCITED CANT WAIT TO FEEL THE IMPACT!!!! THE SECOND HOUND I EVER OWNED HAD LIPPER IN HIS PEDIGREE HE WAS A FAST TRACK ..THROW DIRT IN YOUR EYES HOUND..WITH A VERY LOUD MOUTH...................HOME OF PR"COUCH"S ..BOCEPHUS.......................HE HAS LIPPER IN HIS PEDIGREE..AND YOU CAN TELL WHEN HE HITS THE WOOD..THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL BREED

Old Post 10-08-2010 06:55 AM
dwm616 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwm616 Click here to Send dwm616 a Private Message Click Here to Email dwm616 Find more posts by dwm616 Add dwm616 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER PUPS...

Thanks you guys for some possitive replies. I got a feeling this is about to get real fun. Yea, I think Paul has been working with Lucille a little. I am real proud of them both. Thanks again fellas !

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 10-08-2010 02:47 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I really think she' outstanding so far.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-09-2010 07:11 PM