UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 51 52 [53]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Good hunt last night Steve and congrats on you and Dan's 1st place win with 475+

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2018 03:24 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks David!

Yeah it was sure nice hunting with such good guys the other night and too tree a pile of coons on top of that was even better. :-)

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 01-21-2018 06:57 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Dan is now a NtCh and is one win away from being a GrCh!

Dan scored 675+ tonight with a circle tree to, it was so big it had 5 holes big enough for a coon one of which was big enough for me to fit down about 15 feet up the tree. And no minus from me messing up tonight like the -125 minus I did to us last night. He has got it dialed in. Next step is the upcoming RQE's for the World Hunt. Shoot we might just try to make him a GrNtCh.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-21-2018 07:04 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Steve. He sounds like a real nice dog.

Oak Hill, Oh 45656

Call 740-682-3908
Text 740-978-6444

:Current Dogs

GRNITECH, PKC CH DELCAMP'S BARNYARD GUN [ GRNITECH Delcamp's Barnyard Horse Harry x GRNITECH Triple B Ragged Ridge Toadie ]
CH NITE CH OUTLAW RED REBEL [ GRNITEC Moonlight Outlaw Mac x GRNITECH Moonlight Ky Trip ]
GRNITECH GRCH RED OAK JAY [ GRNITECH PRIOR'S/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
GRNITECH GRCH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE RUBYS ROSE #2 Current Reproducing Redbone Female ( CH T-TOP DEACON x GRNITECH CRAZY MTN RUBY )
GRNITECH CH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE CHERRY REIGN [ GRNITECH MONATAN RED RANGER X GRNITECH OUTLAW CHERRY BOMB ]
CH ALLEN'S RICOCHET RUBY #7 CURRENT REPRODUCING REDBONE FEMALE [ GRNITECH PRIOR/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
NITE CH RED GALA [ NITE CH CROSSCOUNTRY BEAR X GRCH SWANN'S T-TOP ALLIE]

Last edited by Ron Swan on 01-21-2018 at 05:06 PM

Old Post 01-21-2018 02:50 PM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron!

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Swan
Congrats Steve. He sounds like a real nice dog.

I sure like him. His momma is that NtCh Music/ Kitty female I bought from ya that Darin Gher owned originally. His dad was all stuff I bred up.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:55 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Finished to GrCh

Well ol Dan is now a NtCh and GrCh! He also picked up a win towards GrNtCh this weekend. Thinking we might just go for GrNtCh, if I can hold up that long.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:57 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

NtCh GrCh 'PR' Dan Langston, 33% GrNtCh Fireball!

To the best of my knowledge, NtCh GrCh Dan is now the highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball hound who is hunt titled and alive in the world. The GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister semen is the only thing beating him out of being the highest blooded one you can breed to period.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-30-2018 04:11 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

4 first place wins straight!

Dan now has 2 wins towards GrNtCh. Treed solo with the meat at around 650yards that went unanswered, on the 1st drop. First strike and first tree. The other hounds caught up to him and got struck we turned h loose again and he slammed a lay up solo right at the end of the hunt seen it too. Another finally came in and backed him so Deliberately took 2nd tree. Came out with 325+. If I can move tomorrow going to see if we can hit another one. Dan has now won 9 out of 16 cast. I will admit I hunted him once during the week this week so this was like his 23rd time to the woods tonight in the year I have had him. When he was sat up for 2 years before that. Still nothing near hunted up.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:04 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Enjoyed hunting with you last night, Steve. Wish mine would have competed a little better! Dan did a nice job on a bad night.

Old Post 02-03-2018 05:49 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Enjoyed hunting with you last night, Steve. Wish mine would have competed a little better! Dan did a nice job on a bad night.

Thanks! Enjoyed getting to hunt with you also. Always fun to talk hounds with some who has promoted the breed so well. Had to withdraw Saturday night the dogs split with the rest of the cast rolling across a huge field and over 3/4 a mile from us and Dan hunted out the block of woods we turned loose in and the next block of woods closest to that. By the time we walked 2 miles to get to the rest of the casts' tree I was already starting to have trouble moving. So I withdrew. By that point Dan was treed about 900 yards from where we turned him loose. We kept calling to him and he came treed again at around 500 yards from where we had driven around too. Call for him again and he got treed a 3rd time about 150yards behind a house next to the road. Went up and showed the owner where we was and the hound was. That Garmin came in real handy all night. Walked the 300 yards to get him and bring him back but by the time I got to the vehicle I was barely mobile and about 15 minutes later couldn't walk. But we got the hound. :-) So I'll be laid up for 4 days or so and hopefully be back rolling. :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-05-2018 02:49 PM
p/k an son
UKC Forum Member

redbone

I int in redbone stud fireball line have 3 females.wanted to bred this spring in eastern u.p.,mi.need phone of fireball line studs

Old Post 03-06-2018 10:28 PM
p/k an son is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p/k an son Click here to Send p/k an son a Private Message Click Here to Email p/k an son Find more posts by p/k an son Add p/k an son to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p/k an son
UKC Forum Member

redbone

I int in redbone stud fireball line have 3 females.wanted to bred this spring in eastern u.p.,mi.need phone of fireball line studs

Old Post 03-06-2018 10:28 PM
p/k an son is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p/k an son Click here to Send p/k an son a Private Message Click Here to Email p/k an son Find more posts by p/k an son Add p/k an son to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Fireball studs

Not sure how much Fireball you are wanting or which one would likely work the best between the ones available. The one I have been pushing in the hunts and shows is super nice. Won 1st place 4 hunts in a row to finish to NtCh and has two wins towards GrNtCh and only lost two shows on his way to GrCh, to a young girl. However, he is not really at stud as of right now. His pups I have bred to what I want are doing super nice though and are very gritty on coons.
Can you post the papers to your females? I'll do what I can to help ya out.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-10-2018 05:41 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Good reports

Been keeping a close eye on these pups out of the NtCh GrCh Dan male I was hunting for that young boy who was out of my NtCh Kitty female (heavy Fireball) and the Dozer hound I sent to bear hunt (super heavy Fireball). Apparently it worked because these dudes are a getting it. Very little hunt time and they are putting it together. My I kept from his first litter has been striking and treeing on her own split from her dad since her 6th time to the woods. Rest are coming along well too. The boy called me back and wanted Dan back home but if anyone is interested we can still set something up for a breeding. Don't own a hair on Dan but he is from some of the highest Fireball blood you will find in the world at 32% and has the looks too. Probably the most balanced hound I have ever cut loose. He can literally do it all.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 10-16-2018 06:21 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Dan pups just keep clicking!

Had two that were being hunted together who took off while hunting at night. Their sire is Dan and their momma is out of Preston Owens' NtCh Jack dog who had a good chunk of Fireball in him too. Owner didn't have a tracker on em but about a week later they finally found em. They have been running and treeing with their momma with just a few trips to the woods too. I try to convince folks not to hunt two of these pups together because they will flat get gone even at a young age. Had to quit doing that about 18 years ago because I had 2 that were 9 months old that outran a weak beep beep tracking system I had in 45 minutes. Took me 2 weeks for someone to find them with me looking almost every day. Once they figure out what they are doing they calm down and hunt right without correction but many don't believe a Redbone can get gone like that until they have to go after one of these. I've honestly bred up something that is way more capable physically than I can keep up with. I'm just glad they aim to please and are easy to train.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 10-26-2018 04:38 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

NtCh GrCh Dan Langston's pedigree for those asking. :-)

…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#2 producing son of Fireball)
………………….Bachelor’s Red Flame

Sire...Ch 'PR'Atomic Fireball's D8 Dozer (was started as a coonhound and was good at that but because of his size and my condition he was sent up North and made an excellent Bear hound) (second highest blooded Fireball cross in more modern times) ….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses before she was 2)
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog

* NtCh GrCh Dan Langston

---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

**Dam...NtCh. Kitty/ Music

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 10-26-2018 at 05:29 AM

Old Post 10-26-2018 05:03 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Welp folks got some bad news

Not sure what happened but after I returned Dan home to the kid who owned him he died. Been gone from here a few months and contacted them hoping to try and figure something out to finish him out to GrNtCh with some help hunting him for me and just found out. Sure glad I got the pups I did while I could. Have yet to have such easy pups to start, with multiple different females. Only other one like this was that litter out of GrCh Daisy x GrNtCh Barnyard Horse Harry, I had.
Dan was sure a nice one that reproducing seemingly no matter what he was bred to and was a nice hound himself when hunted at all. The kind I would put against anything anywhere. At least deserved a GrNtCh title even if I shelled out all the money and didn't own a hair on him. A more balanced hound would be nearly impossible to find. Truly one to breed back on for sure.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 11-01-2018 10:46 PM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to here that Steve. We did have a good hunt the night we drew out together and went to Oil City La.

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 11-01-2018 11:15 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Dang

Sorry to hear that Steve. I'm glad you tried to give him a chance to finish out. That's all you can do.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-02-2018 01:15 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to hear about Dan.

Old Post 11-02-2018 03:24 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fellas

Didn't own a hair on him but he was sure a nice one and him being out of two of my own hounds was just icing on the cake. Between his mom and dad they both had a big pile of winners and solid hounds in the background. I'm just glad I was able to hunt him down and talk then into letting me put him in the hunts. Glad I have two pups from different litters out of him also. Sure plan to breed back on him.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 11-02-2018 04:14 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Looking to buy 5 finished hounds out of my stuff. No one wants to sell

Either sired or born by one of them or preferably one bought as a pup from here. All are going to carry the Atomic Fireball name outside of NtCh Swann's Lonesome Red Music / Kitty, who had a litter before I bought her but had never been put in a hunt. 3 of the buyers are wanting them for competition hunting and are experienced in running the hunts. One I just got contacted by and am checking on him. Hoping to find 4 males and 1 or 2 females at this time.
The trouble I am having is no one is willing to sell what they have. So if you have something that is finished and sitting around or you don't absolutely have to keep then I would sure appreciate you contacting me. Has to be a finished hound though.
Particularly interested in these two crosses:
Daisy x Barnyard Horse Harry
Dozer x Music / Kitty
But others will sure work also.
It's a good problem producing such nice pups that once finished no one wants to sell but at the same time is a pain trying to title them if they never see a hunt and no one is willing to sell so they can be in them. :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 11-02-2018 04:28 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Looking like I have a female pup available

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
The cross of Ch. Dan above and my Lady female who is a daughter of Barnyard Horse Harry it is looking like I have been backed out on. I can bring it to Redbone Days. If you want her tell me quick have contacted others who have contacted me previously but am posting on here just in case I don't hear from them. Price is $300. Phone # is 479-549-5376 call or text

Below is the pedigree.

Sire's PED:

…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#2 producing son of Fireball)

**GrandSire...Ch 'PR'Atomic Fireball's D8 Dozer (was started as a coonhound and was good at that but because of his size and my condition he was sent up North and made an excellent Bear hound) (second highest blooded Fireball cross in more modern times) ….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses before she was 2)
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog

*Sire: Dan Langston

---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

**GrandDam...NtCh. Kitty/ Music

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather

Dam's PED:

………………………………......Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 producing male of all time)
……………………………….Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky(#7 historical producing male)
………………………………........Bachelor’s Red Flame
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red
……………………………….Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. ‘PR’ Sweet Magnolia Maggie
………… Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Doc (former Current #1 producing male Redbone #4 historical)
……………………………….Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. ‘PR’ Key’s Outlaw Red Moon (son of GrNtCh.Timber Jack)
………………………..‘PR’ Yellow River Red Daisy
………………………………‘PR’ Evans Dry Valley Red Misty (granddaughter of GrNtCh.Timber Jack)

**Grand Sire: High Scoring Redbone Male in the UKC World Hunt GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry (This is the hound Russ Bellar just bred Get Ahead Lil Red's mom too.)

……………………………….Nt.Ch. Suplhur River Buck
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Sandy Creek Jake (cross produced several other NtCh's) (Only Redbone to win a PKC Pro Hunt)
……………………………….Nt.Ch. Sulfur River Rose
………… PR’ Yellow River Red Rose
……………………………….Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton's My Dog Fireball (Son of Gr.Nt.Ch. Fireball)
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Fireball's Hattie (nice little tree dog from early on)
………………………………PR’Melton's Red Bell (daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Charlie who was a son of Gr.Nt.Ch. Fireball)

*Dam: "PR" Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

………………….…………Melton’s Big Red
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
……………………………Millsap’s Red Sussie
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#7 historical producing male)
……………………………Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Bachelor’s Red Rooster
…………………………….Pierce’s Red Tess

**Grand Dam: Gr.Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s Little Daisy (Heaviest GrNtCh. Fireball female there is alive and breedable) (qualified for the 2010 World Show) ( She was undefeated in her first 6 shows beating several others that are now Gr.Ch. and one that was qualified for the UKC World Show with an overall record of 8 wins and 1 loss, under 5 different judges ) ( She also had competition in every show but her first. ) (Also have never had any genetic problems from this cross, was done twice with excellent results both times, reason it was done twice) She was a Lightning Fast Tree Dog! .....Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister (#5 historical producing male)
……………………………Terry’s Miss Mable
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St. )
………………………………........
……………………………‘PR’ Terry’s Running Rusty
………………………………........
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place Nt.Ch. wins and disappeared at a big hunt in Tx. )
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog)
……………………………….........‘PR’ female grandpup of Mill. Val. Woodpecker

I ended up selling her to another guy out in eastern Arkansas. Sure sold a pile of hounds out that way and most all turn out nice. Many repeat buyers but most don't look for another until the one they have from me has passed.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 12-31-2020 at 11:44 PM

Old Post 01-20-2019 07:08 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Back on my feet after 2 years. Finally

Because of something I was exposed to in Iraq and have been on the VA for years trying to get things lined out from being over there, so I could regain my mobility. It kept getting worse and about the time I would think we were getting somewhere we wouldn't. Come to find out I have some form of motor neuron or mitochondrial disease and a heart defect. It had me so I went almost two years not being able to walk more that about 20 ft most days. So I am now taking meds to help both issues out and am weak but doing better than I have in about 9 years or better now. So look out woods here I come!
Unfortunately I gave NtCh GrCh Dan Langston back to his owner and Dan got ran over. The best all around hound I have ever turned loose, had all the tools. And when hunted up at all was sure tough in the hunts.
I have his daughter, Dixie, here though and access to a real nice son of his from the same litter as Dixie and another super solid daughter of his from another litter.
The male I currently have is out of the GCh GrNtCh Pistol x PCH GrNtCh Rage cross, named Churchill. First pup I have bought in 30 years of breeding and running Redbones.
Pretty positive this is the highest money winning cross in Redbones to date. Of direct ancestors in the first 5 generations there is a total of right around $83,000 won. With his mother being the current highest money winning Redbone of all time, in that registry. Of course he's got a pile of Fireball blood behind him and crosses that worked well on Fireball. Huge huge mouth. Head full of sense and super smart.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-01-2021 12:06 AM