UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I sure wouldn't shoot one of them. I guess that you would.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A policeman confronts a burglary suspect in an alley. The policeman doesn't see a weapon but the suspect is wearing a coat and might have one. Should the policeman just go ahead and shoot the suspect?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

So you have no answer?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:20 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes I already answered. The policeman murdered that unarmed girl. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
So you have no answer?

Did you ever answer that very simple question, what one good thing did Biden accomplish for the American people in his almost 50 years in Government service?

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:27 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Yes I already answered. The policeman murdered that unarmed girl. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

Not at all. You backed yourself into a corner and you know it. You don't believe that and you know it. As far as biden, im sure you dont show up for work for 47 years and nap all day. I didn't get a daily memo for 47 years on bidens accomplishments.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:41 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
A policeman confronts a burglary suspect in an alley. The policeman doesn't see a weapon but the suspect is wearing a coat and might have one. Should the policeman just go ahead and shoot the suspect?

Not until he does something stupid no. Like my gun in face, screaming for him to stop and him charging after me the entire time. Kinda like the woman did.

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Not until he does something stupid no. Like my gun in face, screaming for him to stop and him charging after me the entire time. Kinda like the woman did.

I wonder why the other policemen standing there didn't shoot her also?

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Not at all. You backed yourself into a corner and you know it. You don't believe that and you know it. As far as biden, im sure you dont show up for work for 47 years and nap all day. I didn't get a daily memo for 47 years on bidens accomplishments.

Oh my goodness, you know what I believe better than I do. You sound like a typical liberal. You know what is best for me.

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:19 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I didn't get a daily memo for 47 years on bidens accomplishments.

Why? There wasn't any 'accomplishments'.......other than getting Hunter a cpl. 'jobs'

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:36 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Just trying to help you understand, and help you out with foolish thinking. Nevertheless, storm the capital all you want brother. It hasn't ending well for several.

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:36 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

There is no policemen standing there. Watch it again.

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:37 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Why? There wasn't any 'accomplishments'.......other than getting Hunter a cpl. 'jobs'

as Vice President, oversaw implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009, then the biggest economic recovery plan in our country’s history. helped rebuild the American economy and save the American auto industry, lifting us out of the Great Recession

brokered Senate negotiations between Democrats and Republicans to pass the Budget Control Act of 2011 and avert a federal government shutdown
led a review in 2014 of federal employment and training programs that reach more than 21 million people per year, retooling $1.5 billion in grants to align with job-driven training best practices

helped pass Obamacare (Affordable Care Act), guaranteeing health coverage for Americans with pre-existing conditions and 20 million who were previously uninsured

helped launch a “Cancer Moonshot” initiative in 2016 to accelerate efforts to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer

sponsored the original Violence Against Women Act in 1994, leading to a major decline in intimate partner violence, from 2.1 million victims in 1994 to 907,000 in 2010

oversaw the confirmation of Ruth Bader Ginsburg as the second woman in the history of the Supreme Court in 1993

as chair of an all-male Senate Judiciary Committee, advocated the addition of Senators Dianne Feinstein and Carol Moseley Braun

cosponsored proposed legislation to curb greenhouse gas emissions in 2007

called for American participation in UN climate negotiations in 2005
introduced one of the Senate’s first climate change bills, in 1986, leading to the creation of a task force on global warming

utilized his experience working across the aisle to establish a pragmatic plan to cut carbon emissions and secure a sustainable future

oversaw dispersement of $90 billion for clean energy as part of the 2009 Recovery Act. solar power increased 20x between the years 2008 and 2016
Promoting Peace and Security

secured the passage of arms limitation agreements in 1979 between the United States and the Soviet Union, reducing the risk of global nuclear disaster

advocated for economic sanctions against South Africa’s apartheid government

pushed for U.S. intervention in the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990s, ending ethnic cleansing and bringing peace to the region
supported expanding NATO to include Warsaw Pact nations Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic, advancing the cause of an undivided, democratic and peaceful Europe

served as primary sponsor of the PROTECT Our Children Act of 2008, helping law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute child predators

sponsored and introduced the Criminal History Background Checks Pilot Extension Act of 2008, allowing volunteer organizations – such as children’s sports groups – to obtain national and state criminal history background checks on their volunteers

Co-authored the 1994 crime bill, which has been credited with decreasing levels of violent crime, but also increasing rates of incarceration. Biden has recognized flaws with the original bill and his proposed policies look to address many of the concerns that resulted.

as ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, blocked Jeff Sessions from becoming a federal judge in 1986

blocked the nomination of Robert Bork, who wanted to roll back advances in civil rights, to the Supreme Court in 1987.

Most of that was probably before you were born.

Old Post 03-02-2021 07:46 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
as Vice President, oversaw implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009, then the biggest economic recovery plan in our country’s history. helped rebuild the American economy and save the American auto industry, lifting us out of the Great Recession

brokered Senate negotiations between Democrats and Republicans to pass the Budget Control Act of 2011 and avert a federal government shutdown
led a review in 2014 of federal employment and training programs that reach more than 21 million people per year, retooling $1.5 billion in grants to align with job-driven training best practices

helped pass Obamacare (Affordable Care Act), guaranteeing health coverage for Americans with pre-existing conditions and 20 million who were previously uninsured

helped launch a “Cancer Moonshot” initiative in 2016 to accelerate efforts to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer

sponsored the original Violence Against Women Act in 1994, leading to a major decline in intimate partner violence, from 2.1 million victims in 1994 to 907,000 in 2010

oversaw the confirmation of Ruth Bader Ginsburg as the second woman in the history of the Supreme Court in 1993

as chair of an all-male Senate Judiciary Committee, advocated the addition of Senators Dianne Feinstein and Carol Moseley Braun

cosponsored proposed legislation to curb greenhouse gas emissions in 2007

called for American participation in UN climate negotiations in 2005
introduced one of the Senate’s first climate change bills, in 1986, leading to the creation of a task force on global warming

utilized his experience working across the aisle to establish a pragmatic plan to cut carbon emissions and secure a sustainable future

oversaw dispersement of $90 billion for clean energy as part of the 2009 Recovery Act. solar power increased 20x between the years 2008 and 2016
Promoting Peace and Security

secured the passage of arms limitation agreements in 1979 between the United States and the Soviet Union, reducing the risk of global nuclear disaster

advocated for economic sanctions against South Africa’s apartheid government

pushed for U.S. intervention in the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990s, ending ethnic cleansing and bringing peace to the region
supported expanding NATO to include Warsaw Pact nations Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic, advancing the cause of an undivided, democratic and peaceful Europe

served as primary sponsor of the PROTECT Our Children Act of 2008, helping law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute child predators

sponsored and introduced the Criminal History Background Checks Pilot Extension Act of 2008, allowing volunteer organizations – such as children’s sports groups – to obtain national and state criminal history background checks on their volunteers

Co-authored the 1994 crime bill, which has been credited with decreasing levels of violent crime, but also increasing rates of incarceration. Biden has recognized flaws with the original bill and his proposed policies look to address many of the concerns that resulted.

as ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, blocked Jeff Sessions from becoming a federal judge in 1986

blocked the nomination of Robert Bork, who wanted to roll back advances in civil rights, to the Supreme Court in 1987.

Most of that was probably before you were born.

Lol 99% of that turned out bad too.
Btw; you failed to list Hunters JOBS ,why?
born in '69 snowflake

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-02-2021 08:06 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:

HERE"S ONE ..Got that special prosecutor investigating Hunter in Ukraine fired
Does that count??

SEE THE NUT IS BACK..
First of the month . Must have got more minutes on Government phone

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-02-2021 at 08:20 PM

Old Post 03-02-2021 08:17 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Lol 99% of that turned out bad too.
Btw; you failed to list Hunters JOBS ,why?
born in '69 snowflake

When hunter runs for president, Ill worry about hunter. Until then, he's just another person in the world who's opinion means as about as much to me as yours does, right wing fruitcake.

Old Post 03-02-2021 08:47 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
When hunter runs for president, Ill worry about hunter. Until then, he's just another person in the world who's opinion means as about as much to me as yours does, right wing fruitcake.

Typical.. it is NOT HUNTER, it's what his daddy did to get him off.. geesh.. Fred Astaire.. quit trying to change what we are saying and look at facts... Ooops.. forgot who I was talking to..
If you honestly felt that way, why is TRUMP always on your mind even when he is gone? Can't wait for him to come back, can you?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-03-2021 01:41 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
There is no policemen standing there. Watch it again.

I did watch it again. Three uniformed policemen stepped aside while the fourth officer in a suit murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt.
What a spin you can put on events. You would make a great defense attorney. The 3 officers weren't "standing there". They moved out of the way so that one crazed murderous officer with his pistol drawn would not shoot them.

Old Post 03-03-2021 02:49 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
I did watch it again. Three uniformed policemen stepped aside while the fourth officer in a suit murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt.
What a spin you can put on events. You would make a great defense attorney. The 3 officers weren't "standing there". They moved out of the way so that one crazed murderous officer with his pistol drawn would not shoot them.

At least we know who blue lives don't matter to. Thanks for sharing.

Old Post 03-03-2021 04:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
At least we know who blue lives don't matter to. Thanks for sharing.

Does that make any sense at all to anyone? You are going to have to stop drinking this early in the morning.

Old Post 03-03-2021 04:54 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

quote:
Three uniformed policemen stepped aside while the fourth officer in a suit murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt.

So you're changing your story now? True trumpeter. Trumpeters hate gay people, unless you think you have voter fraud proof. Trumpeters hate prior drug addicts, unless your the my pillow guy. Trumpeters hate blm rioters, unless your a maga-it. Sounds about right...

Old Post 03-03-2021 04:55 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
So you're changing your story now? True trumpeter. Trumpeters hate gay people, unless you think you have voter fraud proof. Trumpeters hate prior drug addicts, unless your the my pillow guy. Trumpeters hate blm rioters, unless your a maga-it. Sounds about right...

OMG... Rattling on about stupid stuff again.. you are all over the place..
Look like you are standing alone now that your fearless leader has been in office 5 weeks. He hasn't done a thing about our troops being bombed in the Middle East. He did get us back into the nuke agreement with Iran... Thanks, SLEEPY CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD JOE.
I even like the statement about hating RIOTERS.. well, yeah when they start burnt bg cities down and looting. Oh, I'm sorry.. I forgot those were PEACEFUL PROTESTS.. Shumur and Piglosi said so

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 03-03-2021 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 03-03-2021 05:59 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Chuck & nancy don't speak for me. Rioters are rioters. Peaceful protests are just that, peaceful.

quote:
U.S. forces struck multiple targets in eastern Syria used by Iranian-backed militant groups at around 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, the Pentagon press secretary confirmed to reporters, in retaliation for recent rocket attacks against bases in Iraq housing U.S. and coalition troops and civilians, including one that injured an American service member and killed a civilian contractor.

The strikes, ordered by President Joe Biden, “destroyed multiple facilities,” John Kirby said, used by groups including Kat’ib Hezbollah and Kat’ib Sayyid Lal’shuhada.

“At President Biden’s direction, U.S. military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria,” said Kirby. “These strikes were authorized in response to recent attacks against American and Coalition personnel in Iraq, and to ongoing threats to those personnel. Specifically, the strikes destroyed multiple facilities located at a border control point used by a number of Iranian-backed militant groups.

Sleepy joe eh?

Old Post 03-03-2021 07:18 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Chuck & nancy don't speak for me. Rioters are rioters. Peaceful protests are just that, peaceful.

Sleepy joe eh?

You said WE HATED BLM RIOTERS... Make up your mind.. OMG... You forgot CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 03-03-2021 11:12 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
You said WE HATED BLM RIOTERS... Make up your mind.. OMG... You forgot CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD...

The heck are you talking about? The most incoherent thing I've read in awhile.

Old Post 03-04-2021 01:19 AM