UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Double Mark V's King pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IA Hawk
New UKC Forum Member

Double Mark V's King pups for sale

------WORLDHBCH GRHBCH GRCH SUNDOWN MARK V'S KING

---GRHBCH BRUSH BUSTIN STORM

------GRHBCH WHITE RIVER ISABELLE

PUPS

------PCH GRHBCH GRCH SHENANGO TRIGGER

---DUNK'S CHIPPEWA PIPER

------GRHBCH CHIPPEWA LITTLE RACHEL

If you like the King line, these pups have it on both sides. I think most of the dogs listed above have proven what they can do and reproduce. The pups are UKC and AKC registered and will be ready Aug. 21st. I may be able to get them to the McVay hunt for you guys out east.

$200
Kurt Dunkin
641-218-8875

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2017 06:30 PM
IA Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IA Hawk Click here to Send IA Hawk a Private Message Find more posts by IA Hawk Add IA Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kellyranches
UKC Forum Member

The sire is trigger ? Where in Iowa you located?

Old Post 08-02-2017 09:05 PM
kellyranches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kellyranches Click here to Send kellyranches a Private Message Click Here to Email kellyranches Find more posts by kellyranches Add kellyranches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IA Hawk
New UKC Forum Member

Storm is the sire, Trigger is the sire to the dam of this litter. I am near Albia in south central Iowa.

Old Post 08-03-2017 02:38 PM
IA Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IA Hawk Click here to Send IA Hawk a Private Message Find more posts by IA Hawk Add IA Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pblanton
New UKC Forum Member

pups

Where is the mcvay hunt at

Old Post 08-09-2017 10:51 PM
pblanton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pblanton Click here to Send pblanton a Private Message Find more posts by pblanton Add pblanton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomas's storm
UKC Forum Member

Pups

You have a picture of your female ? Text it to me please 812-201-4736, I have her littermate and just had pups out of her too, my pup was killed and taken by coyotes Monday night

Old Post 11-05-2017 02:03 AM
thomas's storm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomas's storm Click here to Send thomas's storm a Private Message Click Here to Email thomas's storm Find more posts by thomas's storm Add thomas's storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chippewa01
UKC Forum Member

Josh, if i remember correctly the Piper female is closer to 14.5- 15 inches. She was bigger than Bee. Pretty houndy too. Havent seen her since she left my place for Iowa. She is similar in build to Mark's female that won Nationals in '16

Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of the Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel
HbCh Chippewa King's Shooting Star

http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com/

Old Post 11-07-2017 01:11 AM
Chippewa01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chippewa01 Click here to Send Chippewa01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chippewa01 Visit Chippewa01's homepage! Find more posts by Chippewa01 Add Chippewa01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote