UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > James Turpin's newest Insane stud - Turpin's Insane Crank
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

James Turpin's newest Insane stud - Turpin's Insane Crank

--------------------------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
------------------ GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Stylish Rube
--------------------------- GRNITECH GR CH ‘PR’ Night Heat Abby
--------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Stylish Clyde
--------------------------- GRTNITECH ‘PR’ Nocturnal Nailor
------------------ GRNITECH ‘PR’ Nailor’s Hurricane Jane
--------------------------- GRNITECH GR CH ‘PR’ Waltz Hurricane Jane
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Insane Crank
--------------------------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
------------------ GRNITECH ‘PR’ Maggard’s Stylish Jet
--------------------------- GRNITECH GR CH ‘PR’ Night Heat Abby
--------- GRNITECH CH ‘PR’ Turner’s Stylish Hope
--------------------------- GRTNITECH ‘PR’ Nocturnal Nailor
------------------ GRNITECH GR CH ‘PR’ Morgan’s Nocturnal Cry Baby
--------------------------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ Morgan’s Long Branch Brandy

Hard going, runs with a bawl and squall, obvious locate anyone could call their first time in the woods with him
Trees with a loud chop, checks back if nothing is moving

Super nice dog, extremely accurate, smart, lots of coondog sense, prototypical looks - big blocky head, no ticks, straight legged and cat-like feet. Crank has been sold!

Call James Turpin, number 859 369 3292

Last edited by brianv31 on 05-14-2021 at 11:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2014 03:46 AM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

If you want to hunt with James New Stud dog out of Crank and Insane cane female give James a call. 859 369 3292 Grandnitech Turpin's Quickstop Willy. All Grand

Last edited by brianv31 on 05-14-2021 at 11:56 PM

Old Post 05-12-2014 10:09 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

How many pups are on the ground? Is he as good or better then cain

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 05-18-2014 03:10 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

How many pups are on the ground? Is he as good or better then cain

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 05-18-2014 03:16 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.champion Turpins Stylish Clyde is beginning to put his paw print on the stud dog world at last been over looked by a lot of people who went with another stud dog but the brother of ukc world champion Insane Jane is beginning to get his just due by proving he can reproduce his and Janes likeness in his pups.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 05-19-2014 08:35 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 05-20-2014 11:31 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregmccall
UKC Forum Member

crank

cc was born here an she is areal nice dog coon tree'er big hunting dog . i bred a dog out of cain an chloe to clyde an they were real nice they were hard hunters big mouth big locate handled good lots of sence im sure i will breed a female to crank when they finish him/ an james is good to deal with straight shooter with me an thats what i like no bull just buisness fine gentleman

Old Post 06-16-2014 12:37 AM
gregmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregmccall Click here to Send gregmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email gregmccall Find more posts by gregmccall Add gregmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kursch Hounds
UKC Forum Member

Wow is he bred nice! Doubled up on one of the best crosses in history and doubled up on Nailor in a 3 generation. With looks to spare. I will definitely be keeping this hound in mind when I'm ready for another pup or a liter..........

There is no sense in lying the dog is not going to!

PR Blister's Rowdy Rascal (Retz's Hay River Son Blister x Hayes and Cord Bred Female) 1st Place and Qualified for the World 2014

PR Kursch's Ravishing Riley (Silverado Dan x Two Timing Abby) 6 gen all grand

Kursch Hounds Bailey (Missy's Hardwood Bones x Kalal's Minn. Millo's Litt Dot off Moutain Moby and Little Miss Milo)

Gone But not forgotten:
GRNITECH Fergusons Carolina Jade (All Grand) (Off Cutter x Dancer /Jodie Bred Female)
NITECH GRCH Super Cool Whip (All Grand) (Superman Style x Harry Female)
PR Smith's Midnight Breeze (Mr. Smith x Slugger Female)

Micheal Kurschner Jr.
Cell # (715) 505-4420

Old Post 06-17-2014 10:45 PM
Kursch Hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kursch Hounds Click here to Send Kursch Hounds a Private Message Find more posts by Kursch Hounds Add Kursch Hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

John, looks like retirement is fitting you well. lol

Old Post 06-27-2014 01:38 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim McKee
UKC Forum Member

Picking Crank up in the morning hopefully we will have him Granded out soon putting him in a RQE saturday wish me luck

Little River Feed & Hunting Supply
2617 East Broadway
Maryville,Tn 37804
Tim McKee
865-740-1207
Find us on Face Book

Old Post 07-02-2014 10:09 PM
Tim McKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim McKee Click here to Send Tim McKee a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim McKee Find more posts by Tim McKee Add Tim McKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim McKee
UKC Forum Member

Cain pups are doing great. Yea i will keep you updated hope to get him in at the RQE saturday and if everything goes good ill take him to the breeders showcase at the end of the month

Little River Feed & Hunting Supply
2617 East Broadway
Maryville,Tn 37804
Tim McKee
865-740-1207
Find us on Face Book

Old Post 07-03-2014 06:12 PM
Tim McKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim McKee Click here to Send Tim McKee a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim McKee Find more posts by Tim McKee Add Tim McKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman97
UKC Forum Member

//

is crank paid up for stud in performance and superstakes programs

Last edited by walkerman97 on 07-21-2014 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 07-21-2014 03:28 AM
walkerman97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman97 Click here to Send walkerman97 a Private Message Visit walkerman97's homepage! Find more posts by walkerman97 Add walkerman97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhill9321626711
UKC Forum Member

you can't find a better man to deal with than mr turpin and his dogs reproduce

walkers
gr ch nt pr mojo's little molly
gr ch pr backwater bonnie

black & tans
ch gr nt ch pr little ruby
gr nt ch pr bttb snooki
pr midnight major
pr midnight cry baby
pr midnight moonshine

breeder of german rottweilers

Old Post 07-24-2014 10:47 AM
dhill9321626711 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhill9321626711 Click here to Send dhill9321626711 a Private Message Click Here to Email dhill9321626711 Find more posts by dhill9321626711 Add dhill9321626711 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devan131313
UKC Forum Member

I drew crank in Tennessee in an RQE

Old Post 07-24-2014 01:51 PM
devan131313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devan131313 Click here to Send devan131313 a Private Message Find more posts by devan131313 Add devan131313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by devan131313
I drew crank in Tennessee in an RQE

And?

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 07-25-2014 01:07 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brianv31
Hey Joe Don't know if you remember me I bought a pup from you out of Cobbler Creek Wendy& Stylish Lipper. John

I probually have a pic of you with the pup as I took pics of them all with there new owners. How I would love to have another wendy.Best coon dog ever period. how did your pup turn out?

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 08-07-2014 02:36 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

James told me cut crank loose any where and he will get treed some where and have the meat.Accurate,Accurate,Accurate.Just like his dad,trained by James Turpin.James Also raised and trained Stylish Rube. He said he was super accurate
. Said he wouldent keep a.dog around that wasn't accurate cause Kentucky hills to rough to travel to empty trees.Dam John,you took a good picture of James he don't look like his 80 years old. Tim Welch.

Old Post 09-27-2014 04:19 AM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim, James is an amazing Guy I hope I can get around half as good as James does when I am 80. John

Old Post 09-28-2014 12:41 AM
little D
UKC Forum Member

nice looken hound

Old Post 02-15-2015 09:40 PM
little D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little D Click here to Send little D a Private Message Click Here to Email little D Visit little D's homepage! Find more posts by little D Add little D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhill9321626711
UKC Forum Member

has he made grnite ?

walkers
gr ch nt pr mojo's little molly
gr ch pr backwater bonnie

black & tans
ch gr nt ch pr little ruby
gr nt ch pr bttb snooki
pr midnight major
pr midnight cry baby
pr midnight moonshine

breeder of german rottweilers

Old Post 12-22-2015 06:22 PM
dhill9321626711 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhill9321626711 Click here to Send dhill9321626711 a Private Message Click Here to Email dhill9321626711 Find more posts by dhill9321626711 Add dhill9321626711 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Give James a call an go hunting with this dog you will like what you see. He's a coon dog. James# 859-369-3292

Last edited by brianv31 on 12-26-2015 at 05:06 PM

Old Post 12-26-2015 04:53 PM
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with Crank a couple times he is a Coon Dog. Leaves in a hurry to find a coon takes his tracks as he comes to them. Excellent track dog will cover a lot of ground fast if coons ain't moving will be by himself and have the coon a really high percentage of time and a nice a tree dog as I ever heard. You can't go wrong him I don't believe. Call James he would be more than glad to tell about Crank

Old Post 01-26-2016 02:47 AM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Dewayne ,Chris and Nick how are you guys doing? Looks like you got a little more snow than normal for Mt Vernon area. Hows that Cain pup coming? Take care. John

Old Post 01-26-2016 10:52 PM
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

Doing well John, the only hunting we have been doing is hunting place out of the snow lol. How are you and the family doing

Old Post 01-27-2016 12:13 AM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the Post guys. Familys doing great taking care of my little granddaughter she's a real joy. Huntings been good here I just need to go more often. Take care. John

Old Post 01-28-2016 09:39 PM