UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > (Drive female) Spring 1 year old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

(Drive female) Spring 1 year old

She has won a cast and has $54 dollars won towards her super stakes. She was a late starter and has really came on the last 45 days. She goes hunting good by herself has and will split and hold pressure. Honest strike dog that opens according to the track.. Squeaky squally/bawl mouth on track and has a great locate and squalls and bawls when treed. She is treeing coons consistently and if you like to finish dogs then she would be a great project. No real bad habits besides chewing and grabbing vines. Time has never got her, but she isn’t gonna be an ever breath tree dog!! Reason for sale is I’ve decided that I want to hunt 1 dog a year and move them on and start on another one. I will not be on here at all and your best way to reach me is by phone and text..

Bryan Webb
Southern Illinois
618 559-9628

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2023 03:54 PM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote