UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Authorization for Registering Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Authorization for Registering Pups

Goid afternoon,
I work a day job that does not allow their workers to have cellphones in or near their facility. So, I'm unable to call within your hours of business. I've emailed the registration email about needing to give authorization to register my own litter of pups. My full name is Kerry Russell Phipps. I own both the male and female of the pups. Can anyone confirm that they received the email from me with the authorization sheet attached?
Thank you,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2015 10:20 PM
catchdog2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catchdog2020 Click here to Send catchdog2020 a Private Message Find more posts by catchdog2020 Add catchdog2020 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Have you received an e-mail from us stating that we received your e-mail? If not, please reply to this post with the date you sent the e-mail to us and the exact subject of the e-mail and I can check to see if we received it.

Old Post 11-10-2015 01:02 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Subject was : Registration on Hold
Date was November 5.

Old Post 11-10-2015 06:21 PM
catchdog2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catchdog2020 Click here to Send catchdog2020 a Private Message Find more posts by catchdog2020 Add catchdog2020 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

The only thing I'm finding that we received from you was an e-mail stating you received a letter from us and asking us what the letter meant.

Old Post 11-10-2015 07:12 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Good afternoon,
My full name is Kerry Russell Phipps. I own an English Female number U868795. I am trying to get puppy papers for her current litter. I also own the sir number W241364. I received a letter today stating that I need to give myself permission to have this litter registered. I don't understand what this means. Could you please clear this misunderstanding up to help me move forward on getting my papers?

Thank you so much for your help,

This is a copy of the email. There should be an attachment with the letter signed. What I would like to know is why I have to give myself permission before UKC could send me puppy papers. Also, why couldn't the same signature be sufficient for the registration that was used to give UKC permission to debit my credit account, which UKC did on Oct 28 , 2015. If it was good enough for UKC to take my money it should have been good enough to send me papers.

I appreciate the help and hopefully receive my papers soon.

Thank you,

Old Post 11-10-2015 09:43 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You have registered the Dam in your name as only Russell Phipps, not Kerry Russell Phipps. Therefore we need your signature as Russell Phipps, giving us permission to register the litter. You can fax or scan & e-mail the letter back to us.

Old Post 11-11-2015 01:02 PM
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

I've sent it to Taylor Armstrong Twice and the registration email. Are there another Email that I can send it?

Old Post 11-11-2015 06:18 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

registration@ukcdogs.com

Old Post 11-11-2015 07:11 PM
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Morning,
I'm checking to see if you can give me an update on my puppy papers.
Thanks

Old Post 11-20-2015 12:47 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

How long ago did you send the Dam owner's signature in to us? And how did you send it? (fax, e-mail...).

Old Post 11-20-2015 01:00 PM
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

I received this email from UKC ON November 11.

Thank you for contacting United Kennel Club.

We have received your email and will be forwarding your information to our Production Department for review. Upon review and finding all appropriate information included, your paperwork will then be processed and completed for mailing within a few days.

We appreciate your business and thank you for your support of United Kennel Club.

Registration Department

United Kennel Club, Inc.

www.ukcdogs.com

269-343-9020

Old Post 11-20-2015 03:37 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

The papers have not been processed as of yet. Please check back with me next week, before Thursday and I'll check again for you.

Old Post 11-20-2015 04:45 PM
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Good afternoon,
I'm checking to see if you've got an update for me.
Thanks

Old Post 11-23-2015 06:23 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're papers have not been processed as of yet.

Old Post 11-23-2015 06:38 PM
catchdog2020
UKC Forum Member

Good morning,
I'm checking the status on my puppy papers. Thanks for a reply

Old Post 11-25-2015 03:38 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Your papers were processed yesterday and are being mailed out today.

Old Post 11-25-2015 04:45 PM