UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 2011 Performance Sire Grnitech Grch Hicks Rusty
Pages (34): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by okreddog56
RUSTY IS TOUGH ON WET GROUND AND THICK COON,BUT HE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT ON DRY GROUND AND THIN COON.HUNTS HARD AND FAST,WILL GO DEEP,WILL NOT QUIT A TRACK,ALWAYS PUTS A TREE ON IT,WITH VERY HIGH % OF COON LOOKING AT YOU.

Leonard what color is this Rusty dog? lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2011 05:58 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

HAS HE EVER BEAT A SPOTTED DOG?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-02-2011 10:58 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

HE IS A RED WALKER,DON YOU KNOW HE DIDN'T MAKE GR.NITE HUNTING AGAINST REDBONE'S.

Old Post 11-03-2011 12:44 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-07-2011 06:01 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Heres a pic. of MRG,s female out of Rusty.She looks a lot like him.MRG brought her down to let us hunt her a while. She is a loud stylish tree dog.She is one of the best looking redbones I,ve seen.

Old Post 11-08-2011 03:16 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

LOOKS ALOT LIKE HER MOM AND A VERY YOUNG Y2KD

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-08-2011 01:41 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SHE LOOKS GOOD,SHE IS OUT A DAUGHTER OF BOMBER AND RUSTY,SHE IS AS LINEBRED AS GETS,

Old Post 11-08-2011 04:24 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

She has a big male dog type mouth.Big bawl on track and good loud chop on tree.I wouldn,t mind feedin her if I could talk MRG out of her.This is the first Hoffmeister bred dog I have hunted with.If they all look like this and have that big loud horn I could see why people like them.She don,t jump and jack the tree either.I have started several redbone pups out of different lines.The thing that I have seen is that its hard to find one with that real loud mouth,some strains seem to throw a lot of tree jackers. This female of Mikes has a better mouth than any I,ve started and she is a real stylish stay put type tree dog, if Rusty is throwing a lot of pups like her then he is throwing the right kind and the type that is hard to find.

Last edited by sam kirkland on 11-09-2011 at 03:25 AM

Old Post 11-09-2011 03:18 AM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

THIS SEEMS TO BE THE PATTERN OF DOGS RUSTY IS THROWING,BIG MOUTH,HARD GOING,TRACK AND TREE DOGS.

Old Post 11-09-2011 04:33 AM
mrg
UKC Forum Member

will try to get a pic of her brother up shortly. talk about looks and mouth.
these satie x jabo pups i have here are the same way. LOUD LOUD !!!!!
this cross should be the total package. jabo was a vertical hard tree dog,
with no jacking and plenty of mouth, and looks galore, and these rusty bred pups speak for themselves. hard on the ears when your out in my kennel though. thanks sam for the pics.

Old Post 11-09-2011 10:51 PM
mrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrg Click here to Send mrg a Private Message Click Here to Email mrg Find more posts by mrg Add mrg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

MIKE I WILL HAVE TO GET A FEMALE PUP OUT HER AND JABO AND BREED HER BACK TO HER GRANDPA SOMEDAY.KEEP THE LINE OF THE LOUD MOUTHED,TRACK AND TREE MACHINES A GOING,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A PICTURE OF LUKE A DUAL GRAND RUSTY X NITECH.GR.CH. GRETCHEN PUP,IF I WAS GOOD WITH A CAMERA AND COULD PUT PICTURES ON HERE I WOULD PUT ONE ON OF COON CRAZY DAZY HIS LITTERMATE SISTER TREEING HER LITTLE HEAD OFF AT 9 MONTHS ON A WILD COON IN THE WOODS,THERE WAS ONLY 2 OF THESE PUPS AND THEY BOTH ARE GOING MAKE COONDOGS.

Old Post 11-10-2011 12:48 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-14-2011 07:43 AM
mrg
UKC Forum Member

pups

sam here is a pic of the jabo x satie cross. linebred hick"s rusty blood on one side and stringers hillbilly jabo on the other. from the reports i am hearing jabo is putting a mouth on some of his pups and i have the proof in my kennel of what rusty is putting on them. [ go power x tree power x mouth ] coming from both sides. pass me that biscuit and gravy.

[IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb471/mrg49/100_0323.jpg

Last edited by mrg on 11-14-2011 at 12:48 PM

Old Post 11-14-2011 12:42 PM
mrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrg Click here to Send mrg a Private Message Click Here to Email mrg Find more posts by mrg Add mrg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrg
UKC Forum Member

looks like one of these is going to oklahoma, 2 are in tn. [ loud, bold, and easy on the eyes ]

Last edited by mrg on 11-14-2011 at 12:52 PM

Old Post 11-14-2011 12:50 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

SHE LOOKS GOOD,I WILL MAKE A COONDOG OUT OF HER,THEN BREED HER TO HER GRANDPA.

Old Post 11-15-2011 06:07 AM
mrg
UKC Forum Member

rusty pup, 9 months, [drive , tree power, mouth] . hey learnord some of these walker men are trying to trade me out of this red pup. i"ve always said that if they were the right kind a lot of the guys around here would be hunting red dogs. this guy has probably found him a home. had to get him off this tree twice, and yes he had meat over him. pass me that biscuit and gravy.

Old Post 11-16-2011 03:47 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE SOLD A FEW PUPS OUT OF RUSTY TO WALKER MEN,THEY WILL HUNT A RED DOG IF THEY CAN FIND ONE THAT WILL HOOK UP AND GO LIKE THESE DO.HE LOOKS GREAT.

Old Post 11-17-2011 03:01 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RUSTY IS SIRE.EARLY STARTING,HARD HUNTING DOGS WITH TRACK AND TREE POWER.

Old Post 11-19-2011 07:06 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

HEY LEONARD, I HAVE A LITTERMATE TO GRETCHIN, DAISEY, ROWDY, AND PELTZER'S COPPER DOG DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD BREED HER TO RUSTY?

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-19-2011 01:43 PM
mrg
UKC Forum Member

these rusty pups r walker dogs with red hair on them. it would be a tragic mistake for anyone to overlook this rusty dog if they are serious about their breeding program. my 2 pups are from different females and i believe there is early signs that this rusty dog can make a change in the red dog world. wish he was closer and located in a more convenient area, but i believe that he has been drawn at never gone. learnord you can correct me if i am wrong on that. [ nose, mouth, tree power, DRIVE, even looks ]. was a bit of a challenge getting these pups over here from oklahoma but was well worth the effort. good lord !!! pass me that biscuit and gravy

Old Post 11-19-2011 03:09 PM
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Red Dogs;

Sure getting tired of reading about Walker dogs in red hides! I always thought Redbones were Redbones!!!

P.S. If a man is going to hunt Redbones, CALL THEM REDBONES!!!!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 11-19-2011 03:19 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

RUSTY IS A REDBONE AND IS ALL REDBONE,BUT HE IS A LITTLE HARDER HUNTING THAN YOUR AVERAGE REDBONE,HIS HUNTING STYLE IS A LOT LIKE A WALKER,BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE TREE YOU CAN TELL HE IS A REDBONE,HE WILL HAVE A COON IN IT.YES DON WE CAN BREED MARY,FROM THE WAY PUPS OUT OF GRETCHEN AND RUSTY ARE DOING THIS IS A GREAT CROSS AND SHOULD BE DONE A LOT MORE.

Old Post 11-19-2011 05:58 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

MIKE THERE IS SEMEN AT NEVERGONE,AND I AM WORKING ON GETTING IT SET UP TO SHIP CHILLED SEMEN,THE EXTENDER I FOUND IS GOOD FOR 48 HRS.,CAN OVERNIGHT SHIP IT,AND IT WILL BE GOOD,HAVE FEMALE BLOOD TESTED TO GET HER WRIGHT,AND IT IS NOT HARD TO A.I. A DOG YOURSELF,BUT MOST VETS. DON'T CHARGE MUCH FOR THIS.

Old Post 11-19-2011 06:06 PM
mrg
UKC Forum Member

hey little john, good to see your still kicking, and as grouchy and critical as ever. lol lol lol !!!!! glad to hear that leanord, already checked with my vet and that procedure is not very expensive. will probably go that route before it's over. these walker men around here tells me that this luke pup is not a red dog, he's a walker dog. but every time i look at him he sure looks like a rebone. hey little john, got any bisuit and gravy up your way?
what a question to ask a guy that had never eat fried corn. lol

Old Post 11-19-2011 06:21 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Re: Red Dogs;

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Sure getting tired of reading about Walker dogs in red hides! I always thought Redbones were Redbones!!!

P.S. If a man is going to hunt Redbones, CALL THEM REDBONES!!!!

Ain,t nothin wrong with them red dogs bein called Walker dogs with red hair.There has to be a reason the Walker dogs beat the Red dogs at the World Hunt every year. LOL Just Joking but its nice to see red dogs with traits that make the Walker dogs do so well.

Last edited by sam kirkland on 11-19-2011 at 08:18 PM

Old Post 11-19-2011 08:06 PM