UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey Allen / UKC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Hey Allen / UKC

Saw a post where you said you took pics with a Flip Video camera..........my question is are they any count? I have one similar that does all kinds of things that I haven't been all that impress with.

Is yours regular or HD version?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2010 03:50 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Mine is regular. Daytime stuff works great but requires plenty of lighting for nite time which is somewhat of an inconvenience at times. Otherwise, I like em.

Old Post 01-12-2010 03:59 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GRAVEDIGGER
UKC Forum Member

Are you recording your rabbit chases?

2005 Plott Days Champion, 2 time Isiaiah Kidd Award Winner
GrNtCh Millenium Magic Doc's Heyzuess
2013 Ntl GrNtCh Plott Breed Winner

Old Post 01-12-2010 07:23 PM
GRAVEDIGGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GRAVEDIGGER Click here to Send GRAVEDIGGER a Private Message Click Here to Email GRAVEDIGGER Find more posts by GRAVEDIGGER Add GRAVEDIGGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Recording them........LOL, if I recorded, the video would be up down and all around.............maybe it would come out straight for a drunk person viewing.

I am more interested in it for my wife and our new son.

Old Post 01-12-2010 07:34 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pegjerben
UKC Forum Member

I have one and used it for Christmas last year, as long as your room is well lit, it's great. Got good shots of my grandkids

Old Post 01-12-2010 07:46 PM
pegjerben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pegjerben Click here to Send pegjerben a Private Message Click Here to Email pegjerben Find more posts by pegjerben Add pegjerben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Buckshot
Recording them........LOL, if I recorded, the video would be up down and all around.............maybe it would come out straight for a drunk person viewing.

I am more interested in it for my wife and our new son.

i got one of these when they were on sale for $59
they work good in the daytime and fair at night if you fan your light out..nice thing is it has a short usb exten cable to plug into the usb on the cam to load to computer or you can plug it into the burner box like an ipod and burn direct to dvd and the box hooks to tv to playback also and it takes a 2gig sd card for 4 more hours of video plus 1 hour on board memory(512meg).saves in the avi format..

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?in...D-R&cat=CAM

heres another nice cameria ,saves in avi format,,also need some light at night ,handy for the pictures nobody knows your taking except for the led showing it working on the back,peace of tape will fix that,lol
4 gig onboard for vid storage or saving files as a flashdrive and also has working inkpen..i got one of these too..
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?in...MIC&cat=CAM

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?in...MIC&cat=CAM

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 01-12-2010 09:24 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote