UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ----> GR CH GR NT CH PR Abbott's Stylish Coma <----
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

----> GR CH GR NT CH PR Abbott's Stylish Coma <----

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962.

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 11-25-2017 at 07:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2015 02:06 AM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

To the top for coma

Southern ohio
Call or text-1-937-403-7322

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SIRE=PCH,NTCH G & E FIGHTIN SIDE
DAM=GRCH NTCH SILVER DOLLAR DAISY MAY
--------------------------------------------------
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2018 UKC performance sire
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire
SIRE=GRNTCH DARKSHADOW TAPP TWISTER
DAM=NTCH RHOADS TRI-COUNTY ADA

---------------------------------------------------

Singing Tapp Whitey (semen)

Old Post 06-14-2015 08:44 PM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j bernhard
UKC Forum Member

good looking dog

Old Post 07-20-2015 07:38 PM
j bernhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j bernhard Click here to Send j bernhard a Private Message Click Here to Email j bernhard Find more posts by j bernhard Add j bernhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jason...
Charlie Bryant was here last night and he liked what he seen also. We bred his female at 1:00 a.m. to GrNtCh 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Coma. He also booked another female to breed to him in 10 days.

Thanks Kenny Abbott
304 565-4962

Old Post 07-27-2015 11:32 PM
ErinAbbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Re: ----> GR CH GR NT CH PR Abbott's Stylish Coma <----

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962. [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 08-18-2017 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 08-06-2015 12:41 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Coma's Mother is now on the UKC Top Reproducers List. One of Coma's sisters just finished to UKC Nite Champion with 3 First Place wins and she has 1 win towards Grand.

Kenny Abbott 304 565-4962

Old Post 09-02-2015 09:02 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962. Kenny Abbott

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 10-04-2015 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 09-17-2015 02:47 AM
j bernhard
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-09-2015 05:18 PM
j bernhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j bernhard Click here to Send j bernhard a Private Message Click Here to Email j bernhard Find more posts by j bernhard Add j bernhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

Can't go wrong with the Coma bloodline

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 12-17-2015 03:12 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We are hunting pups out of GRCHGRNTCH'PR' Abbott's Stylish Coma and they are the earliest and easiest staring pups that we have ever hunted.
They are 6 months old and have each treed their own coon. They are hard hunting and good strike dogs and are hard, hard loud tree dogs.

Kenny Abbott

Old Post 01-05-2016 07:09 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

I received a call from Jason Bernhard from South Carolina and he told me that he treed 10 coons with his 6 month old pup last week. The pup is out of ChGrNtCh "Pr Abbott's Stylish Coma" X GrNtCh "Pr Abbott's Sunset Sassy". Jason says that he is one of the best pups that he has ever seen and is an outstanding tree dog.

Kenny Abbott 304 565-4962

Old Post 01-23-2016 06:04 AM
Bigboywalkers
New UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice looking dog

Old Post 03-22-2016 03:24 AM
Bigboywalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigboywalkers Click here to Send Bigboywalkers a Private Message Find more posts by Bigboywalkers Add Bigboywalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for your compliments on Coma. We are extremely proud of him.

Old Post 03-25-2016 06:31 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

I am glad to here Page is showing whitey.My dogs and yours cross real good . Kenny.

Old Post 05-02-2016 08:26 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962. [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 08-18-2017 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 12-21-2016 03:59 AM
lukeduke73
UKC Forum Member

Rip GR NT CH GR CH SWEET DREAMS Made Dual Grand at 19m old placed 3rd at Walkerdays at 14 m
Flash!!!!!!Rider is at 4 on the current
reproducing list
6 Generation All Grand Gr.CH.Gr .NT. CH .Midnight Rider 7th overall at ky st youth hunt at 7 m old. Made nt ch at 9 months old
Ch. Nt.Ch.Midnight Lucy Lou off Rider xDr.Law female
Back n Black kennels where we breed dogs for the future and not living in the past.
1-606-474-0738
1-304-549-3735

Old Post 12-22-2016 11:11 AM
lukeduke73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lukeduke73 Click here to Send lukeduke73 a Private Message Click Here to Email lukeduke73 Find more posts by lukeduke73 Add lukeduke73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy Killen 78
UKC Forum Member

R they any pups out there now female thanks

Old Post 01-25-2017 12:27 AM
Billy Killen 78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Killen 78 Click here to Send Billy Killen 78 a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Killen 78 Add Billy Killen 78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We do not have any pups for sale right now out of Coma. We have 9 Gr. Nt. Ch. females about half of them will be bred to Coma. We are waiting now for Gr. Nt. Ch. Abbott,s Big Horn Polly and Gr. Nt. Ch. Abbott,s Sun Set Lilly to come in heat to be bred to Coma.We have Gr.Nt. Ch Abbott,s Flatwood Macy a full sister to Coma . Macy will be bred to Gr. Nt. Ch. Abbott,s Cool Hand Luke Kenny Abbott Ph. 1-304-565-4962.

Old Post 02-04-2017 08:08 AM
jwork
UKC Forum Member

Any pups available

Old Post 04-11-2017 12:09 AM
jwork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwork Click here to Send jwork a Private Message Click Here to Email jwork Find more posts by jwork Add jwork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davtay_jr
UKC Forum Member

Coma Pups

Any updates on potential litters arriving?????

Old Post 05-18-2017 03:50 AM
davtay_jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davtay_jr Click here to Send davtay_jr a Private Message Click Here to Email davtay_jr Find more posts by davtay_jr Add davtay_jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

We have a All Grand Litter of Gr Ch Gr NtCh 'PR' Abbott's Stylish Coma pups X Gr NtCh 'PR' Abbott's Big Horn Polly Available NOW. Gr NtCh 'PR' Abbott's Big Horn Polly is out of Gr NtCh 'PR' Coma's Stylish Legend X Gr NtCh 'PR' Abbott's Big Horn Jessie.

Kenneth Abbott 304 565-4962

Old Post 05-24-2017 08:44 PM
Billy Killen 78
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenny for selling me a pup today see u in a couple weeks

Old Post 05-25-2017 07:57 PM
Billy Killen 78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Killen 78 Click here to Send Billy Killen 78 a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Killen 78 Add Billy Killen 78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aethridge
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any females bred to coma now, I have a male off havoc and I would like to get a female off coma..

"PR" Buddy's Two Wild Jackie... off Grntch WildCard's Buddy & Grntch Buckeye Wild Tilly
"PR" Dan's All Grand Chic...off Gr.Nt.Ch. Silverado Dan and Gr.Nt.Ch. Honey Creek Ruby

....Gone But Not Forgotten....

Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.''PR'' Carolina Cash
CH.GR.NT.CH. "PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Lightning
GR.W.CH. GR.CH.NT.CH."PR" Hard Knocking Stylish Rocky 17th place Grand American
U.K.C. & A.K.C. Ch.NT.CH."PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Ranger

Old Post 07-11-2017 05:10 AM
aethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aethridge Click here to Send aethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email aethridge Find more posts by aethridge Add aethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 08-18-2017 at 03:22 AM

Old Post 07-21-2017 08:33 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ErinAbbott

Coma is a UKC Grand Show Champion and UKC Grand Nite Champion. He is at stud along with GR NT CH 'PR' Abbott's Cool Hand Luke at our kennel. We are located just minutes off I77, I79 and I64. If you are interested in breeding to either of these outstanding hounds, give us a call at 304-565-4962.

Old Post 08-24-2017 05:11 PM