UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How is the hunting around Connersville IN
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

How is the hunting around Connersville IN

My oldest boy is on his way there to try his luck deer hunting with a outfitter and was wondering if I should see if the outfitter would book a coon hunting trip?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2015 05:28 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: How is the hunting around Connersville IN

quote:
Originally posted by H. L. Meyer
My oldest boy is on his way there to try his luck deer hunting with a outfitter and was wondering if I should see if the outfitter would book a coon hunting trip?
I don't know about now,,but back in the mid to late 80's,,coon were plentiful,,many coon back then

Old Post 10-05-2015 07:14 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

If you come , let me know. I live in Connersville and I will take you hunting. Just buy your non resident license for 5 or 7 days or whatever they are now and we will hunt and have a good time hopefully. Send me a message and I will send you my number.

Old Post 10-05-2015 11:38 PM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

I'm not a outfitter but I am a coonhunter. Who is the outfitter, is his name Robbie.

Old Post 10-05-2015 11:39 PM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I sent you a "E" mail.

Old Post 10-06-2015 03:08 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

I hunted there a few years back with my good friend Randy Selby. Randy sure put us in the coon the couple to three years we went out to hunt with him.

Good Luck!! You should have a blast!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 10-06-2015 03:26 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Rocketman55 I do not know dixiedog or the outfitter my boy is hunting with now but I sure do hope we can work something out I think it would be a blast especially at my age. not a bunch of coons around here so we will see.

Old Post 10-06-2015 03:35 AM
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

H.L Meyer I didn't receive any messages, I will pm you my number and you can call me if you want .

Old Post 10-06-2015 03:57 AM
fox_91
UKC Forum Member

I bet it is Robbie, I used to hunt cyclone for him. Lol. I live 35-40 min from connersville, can come hunting with me if ya want. And yes randy is a hell of a guy and a even better guy to hunt with.

Old Post 10-06-2015 04:10 AM
fox_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fox_91 Click here to Send fox_91 a Private Message Click Here to Email fox_91 Find more posts by fox_91 Add fox_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

I am headed to the farm right now but will call today you can bet on that and sure hope we can get together SOON. Now let me say something about the word farm it is realy a privately owned 2600 ac free range deer farm with a LOT of feeders and cameras NOT a row crop farm.

Old Post 10-06-2015 02:12 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

YEA HAW

After about five years of trying to get a hunt set up in INDIANA it looks like it is going to finely happen.
dixiedog YOU D MAN.

Old Post 10-06-2015 09:57 PM
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

It will hopefully be a blast.

Old Post 10-06-2015 10:10 PM