UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > tater feed and supply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
muddymike55
UKC Forum Member

tater feed and supply

Most sincere thank you sir!
Mr Hoop Franklin you are one heck of a man I got my light today and ill tell you I couldn't be happier! buddy happened to text me last night ask if I wanted to go huntin and boy was I wanting to go to try out my new light! Wow that green light does wondrous things for walking! I can shine any tree with the red led module and if I even need to the white beam blows the top outta the trees! We need to talk I need 3 lights for my girls would like to talk order late this week if possible! And wow I never knew how light as in weight you could make a light I had no idea I was wearing it! Next on my last of have to gets is boots with sewn chaps. I'm soaked to the knee walking creeks and sloughs most the night in combat boots lol had a great time shootin the bull and testing my light !

Thanks

The squaller is awesome thanks Hoop. My girls sounds better than I do with it you can bet they be fighting over it at the youth hunt on the 17th !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2015 05:09 PM
muddymike55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muddymike55 Click here to Send muddymike55 a Private Message Click Here to Email muddymike55 Find more posts by muddymike55 Add muddymike55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

MuddyMike, I could not agree with you more. Hoop & Tater have treated me VERY good and I certainly appreciate that.

Good, Good MEN to deal with if you need hunting supplies. By the way MuddyMike, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of light did you buy??

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 10-07-2015 03:01 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Great people Hoop and Tater very honest guys.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 10-07-2015 04:31 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muddymike55
UKC Forum Member

there wasnt a name discussed lol

but I told Hoop that I wanted a bright beam white spot and also wanted a red light for shinin but I also wanted green led for walkin in the summer helps keep the bugs outta your face! I got it in a belt light setup!someone else said it before

Its "The Perfect 10"

Great Quality
Great customer service
Great price

they will continue to get my business!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-07-2015 03:29 PM
muddymike55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muddymike55 Click here to Send muddymike55 a Private Message Click Here to Email muddymike55 Find more posts by muddymike55 Add muddymike55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Glad you like it Mike!!! We sure appreciate it!!!

Mr. Mayles he got the black bullet with dual colors. Ole Jeff Koons got the black bullet from me a while back so you might get a chance to see it if you can drag him in the woods and off the ball fields lol

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 10-09-2015 03:09 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hoop, I will danged sure get after Ole Jeff and see if I can get him off the porch, LOL. He did call me a couple weeks back saying they were planning an opening night get together at Mr. Evan Workman's place in West Virginia. Their season comes in on Oct 17. So Hopefully If Ole Jeff is up to the task, we will get together.

Take Care my friend, and Thanks again for your great service.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 10-09-2015 03:41 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Dave let me know if you can get him in the woods. I remember the good ole days when we used to take a few hunting trips up there and those boys would come down here. Times have changed. When you're too busy to hunt........you're too busy!!!

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 10-13-2015 12:46 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote