UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > what's the best boots out there muck, quatro bekina
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Simmons
UKC Forum Member

what's the best boots out there muck, quatro bekina

what's the best boot out there muck , quarto , bekina ,lacrosse , tingly . i'm looking to get a new pair so what does everyone think any ideas are greatly appericated thanks

Home Of
PR: Nt Ch Gr Ch Brown's Ellie Mae Clampett RIP
PR: Cross Creek Hester Sue RIP
PR: Cross Creek Big Game Thunder

Last edited by Gary Simmons on 10-04-2015 at 06:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2015 06:54 PM
Gary Simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Simmons Click here to Send Gary Simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Simmons Find more posts by Gary Simmons Add Gary Simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huffman1988
UKC Forum Member

I like Muck

Old Post 10-04-2015 06:56 PM
huffman1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huffman1988 Click here to Send huffman1988 a Private Message Find more posts by huffman1988 Add huffman1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

I've had muck like forever,,and I really like them,,but acouple months ago I got a pair of Bekina boots,,,I've only had them out 5 or 6 times since I got them,but I am really liking them a lot,,they are so lite I forget I'm wearing boots,and to me they are very comfortable,,And my feet doesn't hurt at all at the end of the night after a good nights hunt

Old Post 10-04-2015 08:05 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Mucks are junk imo. several buddys have bekinas and live them. i got the quatros and like them alot.

Old Post 10-05-2015 01:47 AM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Bekina boots

quote:
Originally posted by Jrkb2012
I've had muck like forever,,and I really like them,,but acouple months ago I got a pair of Bekina boots,,,I've only had them out 5 or 6 times since I got them,but I am really liking them a lot,,they are so lite I forget I'm wearing boots,and to me they are very comfortable,,And my feet doesn't hurt at all at the end of the night after a good nights hunt

I walk a lot, live & hunt in WV nothing but hills, & I'm not flat footed. X2 on this boot, I really like them. JMO

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 10-05-2015 01:59 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eric henry
UKC Forum Member

Bekina for me.

Old Post 10-05-2015 02:19 AM
eric henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eric henry Click here to Send eric henry a Private Message Click Here to Email eric henry Find more posts by eric henry Add eric henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Bekina are good boots and comfortable. I couldnt wear them tho they were way to tight on my calfs causing me to cramp up badly. Ive had 2 pair muck wetlands and now muckmasters and have had good luck with them

Old Post 10-06-2015 01:01 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

Just bought a pair of setters the other day at bass pro coon hunted inem twice now very comfortable these are my first pair of rubber boots wont really know how they hold up till i go start hunting my normal spots up in the mountains tho

Old Post 10-06-2015 01:38 PM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Here is my recommendation on boots. Lot's of good ones out there. Lot of different foot configurations as far as arch and width. If your a person that has never had any problem wearing most shoes or boots then you should be OK. If you have any concerns and have a big box store near you, stop by and try on different boots and see how they feel. Kind of like taking a Guy's shopping day. Try on different boots and walk some in them and get a feel for the difference in them.

Old Post 10-06-2015 02:31 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

jmo

Grubbs w/pro chaps.
They are light,comfortable and have great traction{not the crappy bar type}.Have worked great for me.Going on 2yrs.

Old Post 10-06-2015 02:33 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote