UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mjennings
UKC Forum Member

Just letting you know there's a new grandnite champion added to Comas pup list. I'm happy to say I got my young dog finished Friday night. He still needs 2 wins on the bench for dual grand. He is a PKC champion also. He's a huge hunting dog with a great locate and has a very good mouth. Pretty easy on the eyes too. I'm just bragging I guess but I really like him, and I'm hard to please.

Grntch ch Pkc ch Tree Shakin Jed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2020 02:00 AM
mjennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjennings Click here to Send mjennings a Private Message Find more posts by mjennings Add mjennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Just want to thank Darian for all his help getting my NITECH Dream female bred to Coma this past week! Hunted with this line of dogs quite a bit over the years, if you're looking for big hunt, big mouth, treed with a coon type of hounds don't overlook Darian's Coma dog, he's for sure got as big a mouth as been hung on a hound!

Old Post 09-06-2020 03:35 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

Semen

Did you get any semen on your Legend?

Old Post 09-10-2020 12:27 AM
Browntown's Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Browntown's Red Click here to Send Browntown's Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Browntown's Red Find more posts by Browntown's Red Add Browntown's Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

I need a female with coma to breed to:

Flatrock Coma
Sire: Stylish Coma

HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH COMA ( What I have)

Dam: Stylish Mollie( Harry's full sister)

If you don't have one, maybe you could help fine me one. This would really help bring Coma back up. Plus that Harry bloodline in there, it will be on the topside.

Call me 252 904 1691

Thanks ,
Robbie Brown

Old Post 09-13-2020 05:18 AM
Browntown's Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Browntown's Red Click here to Send Browntown's Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Browntown's Red Find more posts by Browntown's Red Add Browntown's Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I would like to congratulate Nathan Guthrie, spice on winning 3 rounds at the pkc world hunt and Treyton Guthrie, holly on winning 2 rounds thanks for hunting these two coma pups

Old Post 10-24-2020 02:36 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote