UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How much does your wife really know?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

How much does your wife really know?

How much does your wife know about your dogs and your hunting?
Mine knows very little and would cheat if their was a prize to win knowing the answer! Lol
Does she know how many dogs you really own?
Does she know their names?
Does she know if they are titled and what titles do they have?
Does she know what every dog in your kennel is worth?
Does she know their age?
Does she know what breed they are?
Think about it and if you Dare ask her!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2016 10:54 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

NO

NO to all above!!! keep it that way!! when she decides to leave! she want ask me to sell!!! for $$$ couple hundred dollars! at most. lol

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:02 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Your right the answer to all our problems don't tell them!!!!!lol

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:09 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yes to all the above and she supports me 100 percent also feeds and cleans the pens when I can't.

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:16 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

Yes to all but the third line. Doubt I'll ever own a titled dog as I have no interest in comp hunts. She feeds on her own without me asking if I'm running late getting home from jobs, and is the primary doctor if there's one that needs attention.

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:29 PM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

good wife

mine cleans the pens feeds them and trains the pups what more can you ask plus she heals them when hurt or sic i am blessed 30th aniversiary in may

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:59 PM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Questions

The only thing my wife doesn't know is the worth. She knows all the names (my boy and her named them),she knows there are not titled, heck she even knows the Sire and dam. She cleans kennels, feeds them and if she feels sorry for them she will bring one in the house.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 02-06-2016 12:42 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: How much does your wife really know?

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan J
Mine knows very little and would cheat if their was a prize to win knowing the answer! Lol

YES

Yes

My Dogs arent titled But if they were i would tell her

Kinda

Does she know their age?

Yea

Yea

See my answers in the quote

Old Post 02-06-2016 12:48 AM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Re: How much does your wife really know?

Originally posted by Ryan J
Yes

Yes
Not sure, Some of them I'd say so.

Kinda....

Does she know their age?
Maybe

YES

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-06-2016 12:55 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

The answer is a NO for all the questions. But she went to the mail box last week and opened the 1099 I got from $KC and she is starting to pay attention to them. I thought she would say "good job honey" but she just shook her head and I heard her mumbling "now we have to pay taxes on the **** things".

Last edited by on 02-06-2016 at 01:27 AM

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:05 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueblade13
UKC Forum Member

mine knows all but what their worth and when i asked bout the titles she says,oh yea i thought we spent all that money for them so u could win hunts whens that gona start.lol oops.

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:20 AM
blueblade13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueblade13 Click here to Send blueblade13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueblade13 Find more posts by blueblade13 Add blueblade13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr taylor
UKC Forum Member

the only thing my old lady knows is she is getting the boot and that she knows for sure ..

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:20 AM
mr taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr taylor Click here to Send mr taylor a Private Message Find more posts by mr taylor Add mr taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

No to all. She feeds when I gone and don't say anything but have fun. But,I also don't know all about her hobbies.

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:25 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Mine has no idea. Wouldn't matter to me if she did.

I would rather she not know how many cows I own

Old Post 02-06-2016 03:51 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
Mine has no idea. Wouldn't matter to me if she did.

I would rather she not know how many cows I own

Mr Smoke you have my respect. Cows are way harder to hide. Lol

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:02 AM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Yes to all the above and she supports me 100 percent also feeds and cleans the pens when I can't.
does she have a sister that's single? Lol

Old Post 02-06-2016 07:08 AM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

She is also my fishing buddy your not going fishing without her she likes it more than me somtimes lol nope no sister lol.

Old Post 02-06-2016 10:20 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Wife

My wife knows all my dogs, even has her favorites. Each dog gets a treat every day. She never fails to tell me have fun and be careful each night that I leave. If any of you choose to come and hunt with me, she will feed you and tell you the same. She also knows the value of these dogs, and will see that they are well cared for when I'm gone. 35 years and I know that I'm a lucky man.

Old Post 02-06-2016 12:28 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

M wife loves my dogs she takes care of them and f I'm busy she has saved many a newborn pup she stays and watches over them to make sure they are ok she has them spoiled after their eyes open they will be no shy pups around here . Been very blessed 36 years to the same fine woman. She knows I love hunting and supports it.

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:52 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

I have been married to the same woman for 48 years, she knows I coon hunt and that there are dogs in the kennels. There have been hundreds of hounds go through those pens and she could care less; she is much more interested in the well being of her family, that there is food in the refrigerator, a roof over her head and money in the checking account. As long as those conditions are met I can keep as many hounds as I want, and hunt any time I want.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:52 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

The even bigger question is does your wife actually give a GD????? Mine is a rabid horse idiot that lives speaks eats breathes and dies horses, so no she could really care less what I have, do or accomplish with dogs.
Funny fact, since I married her I have had to shoot more horses than I have got to ride.

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:55 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

wife

She calls them all worthless so I had her put it to paper and noterized it!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:59 PM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHORN
UKC Forum Member

wife

She knows everything about my dogs. I work out of town a lot. She feeds them, waters them, gives them treats everyday. One year I had a litter of pups due on the fourth of July which is the start of bear training season in Wisconsin. She stayed home that weekend while I took the rest of the dogs up to bear camp for a weekend of running. She texted me when every pup was born when I got home 8 healthy pups in the box.

Old Post 02-06-2016 03:16 PM
SHORN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORN Click here to Send SHORN a Private Message Find more posts by SHORN Add SHORN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

My wife knows very little about my dogs. She knows the two that live indoors but not their breed or worth, etc. She knows that one of the outsiders is mean and hyper and the other two are gentle and that's about it. She claims that I care more about those damx dogs and give them more attention than I do her. She is of course wrong.

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:59 PM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

My wife knew the answers, but the question about what they are worth I shouldn't asked, because she added the original cost, transportation, vet bills, dog food, and some costs I never heard of before. I found out I have some really expensive dogs. I would sell all of them at the prices she quoted. LOL!

Old Post 02-06-2016 05:17 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote