UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thermal Imaging
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

Re: '

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce M. Conkey

This coon was in a pine back agains the trunk of the tree. Can you find him. He is in the tree to the right a few feet from the top.

I see him in the black and white picture, totally invisible to me in the first picture. Could still be useful but a person would really have to learn to identify little things they're seeing.

Kinda like Al Lindner looking at a fish finder and me looking at the fish finder. Same screen but different results when he looks at it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2016 03:26 PM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1moredrop
UKC Forum Member

Bruce

How far from that tree was you?

Old Post 02-09-2016 03:44 PM
1moredrop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1moredrop Click here to Send 1moredrop a Private Message Click Here to Email 1moredrop Find more posts by 1moredrop Add 1moredrop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Ya thats pretty disappointing but about what I was expecting from videos I have seen. The Flir seems to be a lot more detailed but I think the foliage will be a problem with any of them.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 02-09-2016 04:42 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

maybe 100 feet and 40 foot tall.

Old Post 02-09-2016 05:21 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, had a chance to play with this gadget anymore?

Old Post 02-15-2016 02:17 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Haven't had it find a coon yet that we couldn't find with the lights. lol

Old Post 02-15-2016 04:23 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcoonsdropen
UKC Forum Member

flir scout 2

The boss (wife) just approved me spending the money on one of these however im gonna wait untill june to buy one if it wont show me the coon with the leaves on in the summer i dont have much use for it and i was told by the company its a 30 return policy

Old Post 02-15-2016 05:29 AM
bigcoonsdropen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcoonsdropen Click here to Send bigcoonsdropen a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcoonsdropen Find more posts by bigcoonsdropen Add bigcoonsdropen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote