UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grand Ch Grand Nite Ch Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Grand Ch Grand Nite Ch Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb

Beaver Creek Kennels in Daniels West Virginia is introducing Grand Ch Grand Nite Ch Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb to the public. He is now available for Stud service by private treaty. Negative Brucellosis test required. Reb has been hunted in several different states. We can give references if desired. He also has a few litters of pups on the ground that are starting out well. If you would like to see him in the woods, give us a call....

----------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' LITTLE MACK
--------GRNITECH GRCH'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S LITTLE ARKIE
----------'PR'TEXAS CREEK BLUE DIXIE
-----'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE MACK
----------CH NITECH'PR'FOUCHE RIVER PREACHER
--------'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S BLUE PATSIE
----------'PR'WATSON'S BLUE MAXINE
'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE BAWLER
--------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' BLUE CABLE
----------'PR'HEATH'S BLUE VAUGHN BETTY LOU
------'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE JUDY
----------CH NITECH'PR'JEFFERY'S BLUE BOWSER
--------'PR'FIELD'S BLUE KATIE ANN
----------'PR'ROGERS' BLUE QUEEN

---------NITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
------FCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'VINING RUNNING BULLET
---------GRNITECH CH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER CRAZYS BLUE FLY
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II
---------'PR'SMOKEY RIVER SPUD
------GRNITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE JUNE
---------NITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER BE'S BLUE JEAN
'PR'MASSENGALE'S ARK. BLUE LENA
---------CH NITECH'PR'WHEATWOOD BLUE LOUD
------NITECH CH'PR'PREIST'S BLUE LEAD
---------NITECH CH'PR'POWDER RIVER BLUE PEPPER
---'PR'MASSENGALE'S BLUE SILK
---------'PR'BOAT MT. BLUE BUSTER
------'PR'MASSENGALE'S SUZIE
---------'PR'GAMBLE BLUE DIXIE

Last edited by kengregory on 10-16-2013 at 07:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2013 07:00 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mleck
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ken good to see you on here. Our internet has been down since Sunday but staying in Hotel tonight and using theirs. I ran across this Johnny Reb thread and enjoyed see his picture. I have bragged on johnny Reb every since I hunted with him at Bluetick Days. He is a real hound, does his own thing, lots of drive and very mouth. I have told Elbrader several times I would like to breed Ruby to him if you were not so far away. Maybe one of these days I will save the cash and make the drive to try and cross her on Johnny Reb if you would allow me.
Take Care Marcus Leck

PR. NT CH. Lecks KS. RebelxPatch Reba. co-owned with Ethan seller

From the past and greatly missed!!!!

GR. NT. CH. Leck's KS Tree Assassins Patches HTX
GR. CH. GR. NT. CH. Greens Okla River Gabby

Old Post 10-17-2013 03:48 AM
mleck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mleck Click here to Send mleck a Private Message Click Here to Email mleck Find more posts by mleck Add mleck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hound with good conformation!

Old Post 10-17-2013 04:43 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

thanks marcus for the kind words on reb, its funny i still talk about ruby too....i would absolutely love to see you breed ruby to him.... dennis and jim invited me out for a hunt, maybe we can time it to where we can make this thing happen.....we had fun at the round up....dennis, jim and cody took home alot of hardware. mavervick and cody laid a good whoopin on me thurs. nite...lol lol good to hear from ya, give ole ruby a pat on the head for me!

Old Post 10-17-2013 11:28 AM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

thanks gary, we shot a big boar down to him sat. nite....call me sometime with directions and we ll go huntin....take care

Old Post 10-17-2013 11:31 AM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Leck, I heard the story about Ruby (again) yesterday. Lol
Ken really liked her. I think that cross would produce the type of hound that would suit a lot of hunters!
Good luck Ken, and glad to see you finally promoting this fine hound!

Old Post 10-17-2013 11:54 AM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Johnny Reb

Congratulations again Ken,
JR is a fine looking hound and I wish you the best with him. I figured JR would get the Steve Perryman "stamp of approval". LOL!!!

Old Post 10-17-2013 02:45 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RBB-SCOTT
UKC Forum Member

It's been a long time since I've visited the UKC forum or posted anything, but when I heard there was a thread started on Johnny Reb I had to come on hear and say something.

I have hunted this hound on many, many occasions and have the privilege of saying I put a few of the wins on this dog myself. Reb is certainly one of my favorite dogs to be in the woods with. I could list several reasons why but by far the biggest would be I don't walk to empty trees when I'm with him!

Anyone looking to breed a female to this fine stud can contact me at any time for an honest reference.

Good luck Ken in promoting Johnny Reb.

Video of me using Reb to help train my young walker dog -

Old Post 10-17-2013 03:37 PM
RBB-SCOTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RBB-SCOTT Click here to Send RBB-SCOTT a Private Message Find more posts by RBB-SCOTT Add RBB-SCOTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grand Ch Grand Nite Ch Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb

quote:
Originally posted by kengregory
Beaver Creek Kennels in Daniels West Virginia is introducing Grand Ch Grand Nite Ch Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb to the public. He is now available for Stud service by private treaty. Negative Brucellosis test required. Reb has been hunted in several different states. We can give references if desired. He also has a few litters of pups on the ground that are starting out well. If you would like to see him in the woods, give us a call....

----------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' LITTLE MACK
--------GRNITECH GRCH'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S LITTLE ARKIE
----------'PR'TEXAS CREEK BLUE DIXIE
-----'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE MACK
--------'PR'LITTLEJOHN'S BLUE PATSIE
----------'PR'WATSON'S BLUE MAXINE
'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE BAWLER
--------NITECH'PR'ROGERS' BLUE CABLE
----------'PR'HEATH'S BLUE VAUGHN BETTY LOU
------'PR'PERRYMAN'S BLUE JUDY
----------CH NITECH'PR'JEFFERY'S BLUE BOWSER
--------'PR'FIELD'S BLUE KATIE ANN
----------'PR'ROGERS' BLUE QUEEN

---------NITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
------FCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'VINING RUNNING BULLET
---------GRNITECH CH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER CRAZYS BLUE FLY
---GRCH GRNITECH'PR'TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II
---------'PR'SMOKEY RIVER SPUD
------GRNITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEAN'S BLUE JUNE
---------NITECH'PR'SMOKEY RIVER BE'S BLUE JEAN
'PR'MASSENGALE'S ARK. BLUE LENA
---------CH NITECH'PR'WHEATWOOD BLUE LOUD
------NITECH CH'PR'PREIST'S BLUE LEAD
---------NITECH CH'PR'POWDER RIVER BLUE PEPPER
---'PR'MASSENGALE'S BLUE SILK
---------'PR'BOAT MT. BLUE BUSTER
------'PR'MASSENGALE'S SUZIE
---------'PR'GAMBLE BLUE DIXIE

A Great Lookin Hound!!! And One Fine Fella!!

Old Post 10-17-2013 05:43 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockybottomblue
UKC Forum Member

Congrats, Ken and Reb. Both of you deserve this title. Ken could you imagine the drive the pups would have if we crossed him on Kat. And I know you like em dark.LOL J/k Ive seen Reb tree some coon.

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/rockybottomblue/GetAttachment.jpg

Old Post 10-17-2013 08:22 PM
rockybottomblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockybottomblue Click here to Send rockybottomblue a Private Message Click Here to Email rockybottomblue Find more posts by rockybottomblue Add rockybottomblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

lowell.....10-4 on the stamp of approval! lol lol ...........scott you know reb likes you better than me! he would ve finished sooner if you handled him all the time!!!........thanks mr. goode for the kind remarks, we ll have to get together for a hunt sometime!.....philip you know we would have to have a helicopter to keep up with their pups if we made that cross!! lol lol kat is real nice female(HARD tree dog.....whew!) i remember that nite her and reb got in there well over a mile stayed treed for over a couple hrs when we got to them....ole kat was white covered with her own slobber! lol lol that was fun!.......yall take care, and have a good weekend.....i m gonna go run the blue dawgs.....lol

Old Post 10-17-2013 10:27 PM
Blueallmylife
UKC Forum Member

Reb

I have had the good fortune to hunt with Johnny Reb 2-3 times, I tagged along when he finished 7th at Southern English Days two years ago. There were approx. 125 dogs in the hunt. Reb treed all night by himself. It was rainy and hot most of the evening. The last time I hunted with Reb it was pouring snow with 4 inches on the ground and Reb ran and treed like a champ!

Congrats Ken! Look forward to having one of his pups down here someday!

Old Post 10-20-2013 07:10 PM
Blueallmylife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blueallmylife Click here to Send Blueallmylife a Private Message Click Here to Email Blueallmylife Find more posts by Blueallmylife Add Blueallmylife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

what

a looker that hound is... Good luck with him Ken... I know your huntin him hard....

Old Post 10-21-2013 12:28 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

thanks Kelly and wayne for the good comments.....Kelly, we got a pup headed your way real soon! actually wayne we re givin him a break and we re pourin the coal on rebs littermate brother (Charlie) and some young gyps we re real fond of right now.....we ll get back on reb in time to get him tuned up for the grand American.....my buddy scott is supposed to hunt him down there......yall take care!

Old Post 10-21-2013 02:11 AM
driller
UKC Forum Member

Reb

Great pedigree, I'm glad he is getting it done in the woods. Kind of amazing how strong the genetics are from the Bullet hounds in regards to coloring. Real nice hound.

Old Post 10-21-2013 02:55 AM
driller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for driller Click here to Send driller a Private Message Find more posts by driller Add driller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

you re right driller, it is amazin about the genetics....alot of rebs pups have the bullet colorin.....thanks for the good comments, i appreciate it....

Old Post 10-21-2013 03:28 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Couple of prospects for Reb

Last edited by arkiedog on 10-22-2013 at 01:40 PM

Old Post 10-21-2013 04:49 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

thanks steve for postin, those 2gyps done a good job on that coon fri. nite.....the gyp on the right is storm she belongs to my 16 yr old son chad.....she has not been bred to reb YET lol....gyp on the right is chloe bleu II.....she has been bred to reb twice with only raisin 1 male out of each litter, one is 13 months old and is doin really good in the timber....the other is 5 or 6 months old and the owner says he is very pleased with him so far.....we have 2 litters on the ground at this time out of reb...1 litter is out of my old chloe bleu gyp.... she is a bench and nite ch. she was 9 in may so this may be her last litter... other litter is out of rebs half sister(they have the same sire) perrymans blue bawler....

Old Post 10-21-2013 07:34 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Ken

Is this the dog that Ed Barnhouse had in Ohio for awhile?

Old Post 10-21-2013 08:35 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ken

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
Is this the dog that Ed Barnhouse had in Ohio for awhile?

Yes Ron, that's him.

Old Post 10-21-2013 08:42 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

Ed started this dog completley by himself, no help at all from another dog. Ed didnt know anyone close to hunt with him so he just took Rebel hunten. Ed got ahold of me by chance and ask if I had a broke dog I could bring down to the Beaver Creek area to drop with Rebel, he wanted to see what Reb would do with another dog with the little training he was able to put on him. I saw this young hound go and do his thing on three or four different nights and I could tell he had that special something. That is a very nice very natural young hound you have there. Good luck with him in the breeding pen. Ron Jackson

Old Post 10-22-2013 02:54 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

you told it right mr. jackson.....thanks for the compliments on reb

Old Post 10-22-2013 02:45 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

my son, chad owns rebs littermate brother.... he was around 2 yrs old when we had him shipped in here from ark. up to that point charlie had only seen 1 coon in his life......he had only been in the timber once.....we showed him a coon, few days later took him huntin, he opened and drove a coon track, he could not tree it by himself, my old dog helped him tree it.....but after that, ole charlie hasnt looked back, we re very fond of him and are pleased with him as we are with reb..... i ve checked on 2 of their littermates (as ed barnhouse did also) and the reports on them was very good also....seems like it was just a good cross, i tried to but a littermate female to them last summer, but she was way out of my price range.....i have not had to train these 2 dogs, just give them a ride to the timber, they re not perfect by no means, but i ve been blessed......take care.

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:00 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

This is a littermate sister to Reb at the Fall Round Up last year. Super fast on the ground and treed right. Gave good bawl on track and tree!

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:47 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

2 litters out of reb, ready to go....will post peds. and pics later. thanks!

Old Post 10-28-2013 11:31 AM