UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Silverado Dan x GRNITECH Black Creek Josie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Silverado Dan x GRNITECH Black Creek Josie

Anyone have or know anything about pups out of this litter? DOB 8-11-14

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2015 01:36 AM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Hickory Ridge Danny boy

I have a Big male 85-90 lb that is a natural best young dog i have started in 20 yrs. He had a coon in the first 14 times he treed. Hunted alone started alone. He will win his 100 easy. Just missed 72$ in first hunt he was alone with coon. Had 175+ had bad call dog got 100 strike with dan on lead. I like him alot!! Good cold nose runs a track to catch and moves bad track out hitting here an there then Treed with the meat.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

PR Git Ryght Ryta. (GrNtCh Kant Git Ryght x GrNtCh Magic Style Dolly )

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 11-02-2015 02:20 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Sparks I sent you a pm.

Old Post 11-02-2015 05:31 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amiller1
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up pups

I just bought a female out of this litter...the guy I got her from said that she never got a chance...he has fooled with her some..I took her strait to the woods today when I got home and laid a drag for her...and let me tell you she burnt it up!! I then laid another drag quite a ways longer through a 5 acre woods and out through the field and back in then up the tree...and she has natural ability!! she never made a track bark, but when she found the tree she loaded up on it!!I was planning on hunting her tonight ,but noticed she had just started to bleed...
Any info from others with littermates would be greatly appreciated!!

Old Post 11-29-2015 06:29 PM
amiller1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amiller1 Click here to Send amiller1 a Private Message Click Here to Email amiller1 Find more posts by amiller1 Add amiller1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amiller1
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Hi LD thanks for the response...I have the blanket back female...

Old Post 11-30-2015 10:28 AM
amiller1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amiller1 Click here to Send amiller1 a Private Message Click Here to Email amiller1 Find more posts by amiller1 Add amiller1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kriskiser1
UKC Forum Member

I just bought a female and she's dead slient on track good acting hound she had a late start I don't think she was in the woods untill I got her a few weeks ago

Old Post 06-12-2016 10:35 AM
kriskiser1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kriskiser1 Click here to Send kriskiser1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kriskiser1 Find more posts by kriskiser1 Add kriskiser1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

?

Which female did u buy? (Name on papers) ?

Old Post 06-14-2016 03:26 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kriskiser1
UKC Forum Member

Abby is her name I think u owned her can u call me 2602423674

Old Post 06-14-2016 06:17 AM
kriskiser1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kriskiser1 Click here to Send kriskiser1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kriskiser1 Find more posts by kriskiser1 Add kriskiser1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

I had before Aarron, she would tree but no track, that's why I didn't like her. She showed some independence and would get by herself. Just never would open on track.

Old Post 06-21-2016 07:09 PM
kriskiser1
UKC Forum Member

She's gonna be a sweet little dog that's for sure likes to get on her own

Old Post 06-26-2016 02:29 AM
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

?

Does she seem pretty accurate ?

Old Post 06-28-2016 05:17 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kriskiser1
UKC Forum Member

Seems to be real accurate I'm having ear problems with her she didn't want to bark at the tree she stop there and had the coon treed not barking was there for 45 min

Old Post 06-28-2016 09:08 AM
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

!!

Keep us posted on her .

Old Post 06-29-2016 04:53 AM