UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Losing Treeing Walker lines?
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pa.nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

I disagree yes mind reading can be helpful but linebreeding can also hurt you way more than help if you keep line breeding at some point you're going to get that dog's fault and all of themyou can say what you want about us but we are starting to breed dogs that do not cross the same bloodline the line breeding is what I feel is hurting these dogs todayyou talk about people getting off of the farm and not understanding breeding well I'm still on the farm we breed cattle and draft horses we have some of the top bloodlines going in the draft horse industry and we do linebreed breed and in factit is highly frowned upon you should not be able to look at a set of papersand see the same male dog in a four generation paper four or five timesjust my opinion

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2015 12:20 AM
pa.nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pa.nitehunter Click here to Send pa.nitehunter a Private Message Find more posts by pa.nitehunter Add pa.nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote