UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Oh my goodness part 2 !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Oh my goodness part 2 !!

Several of my favorites drew each other and messed up my final 4 ! If the red dogs would have stayed in a just little longer.

Tarbaby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:37 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

I'm in the same boat Tar

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:40 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

All I can say is that if you were hoping for Redbones to last longer, you deserve to lose. Lol. You surely have Shack on your list and that's what counts ( I hope). Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:43 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

How many have the safe bet in shack and country? That's like filling out a ncaa basketball bracket and picking Duke & NC. Real shocker everyone...

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:47 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe John and Rick drew out together. Is it over yet?

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:49 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

John better look under every bush as he walks past it... Country ever had a problem with leaving trees 😂

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:53 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I took my pocket knife and drew a rain turtle in the dirt this morning boy has it rained lol. Got the fields all muddy so I get to watch all the ............ LIVE ACTION this weekend lol.

Still got some favorites left.

Tar

Old Post 09-21-2019 03:54 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

4 of my picks have made it to the 3rd round. 2 of them drew out together tonight. Will see what happens.
Shack
Shack attack
Big country
Emmy

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:18 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Did they post results as they came in ?? Or after they were all back ??

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:30 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hit

Sounds like you are smarter than your dad. Lol. You did not depend on any help from the Redbones. I like your picks, let's hope they are in the final 4 with Shack winning it all. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:33 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave

I hope your right. I would like to see any of the dogs I picked win. I would really enjoy going to autumn oaks next September and hunting wearing a new UKC world hunt hat and nice hoody or shirt I bought with a gift card. Lol

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:44 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

3 of mine are left and none of them drawing each other lets go
Big Country
Shack
Tucker

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:45 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

You ever get a dog entered in the UKC World Hunt, I will pay all your entry fees as a gift, may not be much, but every bit helps. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:55 AM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dave I really appreciate that. Iam working towards that. I promised my grandpa before he passed I would go to the world with are dogs. And I dont break my promises.

Old Post 09-21-2019 05:15 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

Try hard, I am not a spring chicken ( 71 October) and I keep my promises. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 05:26 AM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Re: Corey Hit

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Sounds like you are smarter than your dad. Lol. You did not depend on any help from the Redbones. I like your picks, let's hope they are in the final 4 with Shack winning it all. Dave

I've still got 3 of my 5 in it. The two Redbones I had picked had to quit early and go find grandpa 😕

Old Post 09-21-2019 06:18 AM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jeff Prince

Now that was ROTFLMAOF. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2019 06:38 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Oh those red dogs found grandpa alright lol.

Tar

Old Post 09-21-2019 01:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all are all a bunch of racists. So, how did your big name dogs do?

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

They still in !!!!

Tar

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:37 PM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Y'all are all a bunch of racists. So, how did your big name dogs do?

Mediocre. Only 3 or 4 casts better than the Redbones 😣

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:38 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, it is easy to say that now when you never posted who your 5 were at the beginning.

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:39 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tarbaby, it is easy to say that now when you never posted who your 5 were at the beginning.

I am down to one lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My Redbone pick took himself out, he didn't get beat. He only had love on his mind. Guy brought a female that was coming in heat and tried to hunt her.

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:43 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
My Redbone pick took himself out, he didn't get beat. He only had love on his mind. Guy brought a female that was coming in heat and tried to hunt her.

I have never understood people being that inconsiderate. Did it never occur to them that the female smelling would effect the outcome of the cast by messing up a male dog?

It is kind of like when you are getting beat and there is no way to win and you still keep cutting loose. Others withdraw and you still keep cutting loose with no chance to win. You can't win, but you sure can prevent someone else from winning...

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:50 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote