UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

It was just a pleasure hunt nothing more,Ken wants to see how grizz measures up against big name dogs.That was a good opportunity for him to see what he has.And if you don't want your dog referred to as ladies world champion than why post a thread referring to him as just that.Now move on from this good man's thread and take your drama else where.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2015 11:55 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Got my Cloud & Dew pup she is a looker: Thanks Chad you done a good job on this pup: Ken

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 12-23-2015 05:30 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Got my Cloud & Dew pup she is a looker: Thanks Chad you done a good job on this pup: Ken

Lenoir NC

Old Post 12-23-2015 05:30 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas from Shew's hillbilly Redbone's and family: and happy new year:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 12-24-2015 02:54 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a good female to Breed my Nite Ch Ch Shew's Hillbilly Grizz to: if you have a good female or know of one just give me a call thanks Ken

Lenoir NC

Old Post 12-28-2015 02:53 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Grizz is a 2016 performance sire: plan on finishing Grizz to Gr.Nite this year: I have several Reference on Grizz :
Reference:
Brent Dula 828-292-4444
Adam Wingler 828-234-6871
Melvin West 336-452-3543
Daniel Coffey 828-228-7609
Brent Peel 423-494-8030
Logan Greene 828-640-0792
Kyle Bragg 828-803-9790

Lenoir NC

Last edited by Hillbillyreds on 12-28-2015 at 03:50 AM

Old Post 12-28-2015 03:30 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hillbillyreds
Grizz is a 2016 performance sire: plan on finishing Grizz to Gr.Nite this year: I have several Reference on Grizz :
Reference:
Brent Dula 828-292-4444
Adam Wingler 828-234-6871
Melvin West 336-452-3543
Daniel Coffey 828-228-7609
Brent Peel 423-494-8030
Logan Greene 828-640-0792
Kyle Bragg 828-803-9790

Gary Hartwick 573-546 3014

Lenoir NC

Old Post 12-28-2015 04:37 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

My friend Dan with Grizz on a single in some heavily hunted public woods just before Christmas.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 12-31-2015 04:09 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Anybody can call me anytime for a reference on Grizz. He had a first place win when I started hunting him, I put a ton of solo time in the dog, worked on a couple things and then finished him to NTCH with 2 more first place wins and put one HTX pass on him.

He handles thin coon very well, has a mouth that should impress most people and is very accurate...amongst other positives. I would also imagine Ken would show him most any night for someone considering breeding to him.

Old Post 12-31-2015 04:19 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with Grizz in the New Year Ken!

Old Post 12-31-2015 01:23 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Hope 2016 is a great year for ya Ken.Keep ole Grizz in the winners circle.

#3 Historical Reproducer

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year

Old Post 01-04-2016 08:46 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Corey I hope you have a great New Year good luck in the hunts this year:

Adam & Eli an Myself had a great year last year hope we can do it again I enjoy hunting with Adam 2 young boys and my nephews I like working with this young men:

I have a 4 very nice female line up to breed to Grizz this spring;
3 Nite ch Female
And a female out of Gateful Dead Red:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-04-2016 09:00 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brain we plan on finish Grizz to Gr Nite this year and finish him on HTX; he is a 2016 performance sire now an I have 4 very good female line up to breed to him I believe Grizz can reproduce good coon dogs that can win he comes from a long line of reproducing winner:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-05-2016 04:13 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brain we plan on finish Grizz to Gr Nite this year and finish him on HTX; he is a 2016 performance sire now an I have 4 very good female line up to breed to him I believe Grizz can reproduce good coon dogs that can win he comes from a long line of reproducing winner:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-05-2016 04:13 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with Ken yesterday, looks like maybe Chigger is coming in and if so will be bred to Grizz. She has been in semi-retirement but can and will still get em treed. She's also reproduced some really good hounds and currently riding 3rd on the performance dam list at this time. Their hunt styles should balance well in my opinion.

Old Post 01-14-2016 03:29 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

Griz treed

Old Post 01-18-2016 02:34 AM
bewalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bewalker Click here to Send bewalker a Private Message Find more posts by bewalker Add bewalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

This is a sister to Griz that Ken is thinking about selling. Call him for more info

Old Post 01-18-2016 03:43 AM
bewalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bewalker Click here to Send bewalker a Private Message Find more posts by bewalker Add bewalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Snow has use shut down for now, hope it warms up soon so we can get back to hunting our pups:

They my be a Cloud an Peanut female that I may breed to this week; I think this would be a good cross on Grizz:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-26-2016 02:44 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Snow has use shut down for now, hope it warms up soon so we can get back to hunting our pups:

They my be a Cloud an Peanut female that I may breed to this week; I think this would be a good cross on Grizz:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-26-2016 02:44 AM
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Ken you have put together a pretty impressive kennel.Some great crosses coming up on Grizz.Grizz is definitely bred to reproduce,study his pedigree it's a no brainer.

#3 Historical Reproducer

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year

Old Post 01-27-2016 04:54 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Ken ain't all that worried about Grizz in the snow, mainly just worried about his ford in the snow...I offered to drive.

Old Post 01-27-2016 09:57 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Now Adam you know it take's a lot of snow to slow down my old FORD, although it was pretty bad, but it has warm up snow is leavening an now we are back to hunting:

Thanks Brian,
We are trying here at Shew's Hillbilly Kennels to breed a competition coonhound that you can take to the hunts an Win:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-28-2016 12:28 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

We'll Grizz should be a dad in 63 days from now if things go good; bred him to my twisted sister female today, sister has a 1- place win an hope to finish her to Nite ch champion soon:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-31-2016 09:29 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

We'll Grizz should be a dad in 63 days from now if things go good; bred him to my twisted sister female today, sister has a 1- place win an hope to finish her to Nite ch champion soon:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 01-31-2016 09:29 PM
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Twisted Sister

Oak Hill, Oh 45656

Call 740-682-3908
Text 740-978-6444

:Current Dogs

GRNITECH, PKC CH DELCAMP'S BARNYARD GUN [ GRNITECH Delcamp's Barnyard Horse Harry x GRNITECH Triple B Ragged Ridge Toadie ]
CH NITE CH OUTLAW RED REBEL [ GRNITEC Moonlight Outlaw Mac x GRNITECH Moonlight Ky Trip ]
GRNITECH GRCH RED OAK JAY [ GRNITECH PRIOR'S/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
GRNITECH GRCH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE RUBYS ROSE #2 Current Reproducing Redbone Female ( CH T-TOP DEACON x GRNITECH CRAZY MTN RUBY )
GRNITECH CH CRAZY MNT MIDNITE CHERRY REIGH [ GRNITECH MONATAN RED RANGER X GRNITECH OUTLAW CHERRY BOMB ]
CH ALLEN'S RICOCHET RUBY #7 CURRENT REPRODUCING REDBONE FEMALE [ GRNITECH PRIOR/LUCAS' RICOCHET RED X BELLA JACK'S OUTLAW ]
NITE CH RED GALA [ NITE CH CROSSCOUNTRY BEAR X GRCH SWANN'S T-TOP ALLIE]

Last edited by Ron Swan on 02-01-2016 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 02-01-2016 12:39 AM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote