UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > langfords biig hoss
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hogwild80
New UKC Forum Member

langfords biig hoss

I'm new to the thread, I had a pair of black dogs when I was in my teen years and I'm trying to find out some information on this bloodline, am I wrong or does this go back to lawsons big hoss bloodline or not, I'm looking for a puppy with that bloodline if anyone can help me I would be thankful.My dogs were langfords big hoss and I think they had tennessee big wheel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2015 12:00 AM
hogwild80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hogwild80 Click here to Send hogwild80 a Private Message Click Here to Email hogwild80 Find more posts by hogwild80 Add hogwild80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Langford's Big Hoss

Hello, i sent you a pm, but it was about Lawson's Big Hoss, not Langford's Big Hoss, Lawson's Big Hoss, was the daddy of Tenn. Deacon, who was the daddy of Tenn. Wheeler, Big Wheel, and Tenn. Fiddler, were out of Wheeler. Tam Young, would be the fellow to talk to, as he bought, Tenn. Deacon, and raised the rest.

Old Post 05-02-2015 08:01 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

Call Eddie Muse. He had Langfords Hoss here in the Delta in 1989/90.I hunted with him a lot, nice hound. # 662_457_1513.Eddie will remember all about him and loves to talk a coon dogs!

Last edited by delta slough on 05-02-2015 at 08:07 PM

Old Post 05-02-2015 08:04 PM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote