UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Does Anyone Know Of & Opinions Please
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jmartin
New UKC Forum Member

Does Anyone Know Of & Opinions Please

I bought a dog a few months back NT CH Extreme Uptown Shooter , this dog has treed me close to 50 coons in the 4 months ive had him (i am a weekend 1 night a week hunter because of work) with an absolute honest 2 slicks & a handful of dens ,last night done it for me , I could have swore the way he & my pup was burnin they were running a deer but i was wrong he treed with the meat, prob a smokin hot track but still impressed me , I would like to know if any of you have hunted with this dog in his younger years & could give me good & bad HONEST feedback on what you thought of him. I am very pleased with him , & am strongly thinking of collecting him, i am no big dog breeder but have hunted hounds for the past 15 years this is one of the better dogs ive followed (again he is 9) I was told he has never been bred , he still leaves on a dead run & will hunt all night & is extremely accurate the 2 most important to me. would really like to do what is best for the breed (& have a young him lol) I am not a rich man so before i dump a bunch of $ into the collection process would like to hear any opinions yall might have if any. Also have already inquired about collection prices but have no idea about insemination prices???? I have no intention of granding him, if he would throw his accuracy, grit , & 9 yr old track speed lol I think i could have something. Any input greatly appreciated. THANKS

THANKS AGAIN JAMES TOLLIVER
I have a 7 month old female that shooter is breaking, she is a firecracker, she treed with him a while back & hasent looked back with a mouth that will drown out a lot of males.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2015 05:19 PM
jmartin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmartin Click here to Send jmartin a Private Message Click Here to Email jmartin Find more posts by jmartin Add jmartin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote