UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ***Buck Creek X Mr Clean ***
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

***Buck Creek X Mr Clean ***

My dad has 3 very nice male pups for sale. DOB is 11/20/18. They are green. They will bark at a coon or hide, and have real nice mouths. He is 73 and just doesn’t have the energy for 3, unfortunately. My dad and I have owned many of the dogs in their pedigree. I have a littermate to these pups that has been hunted completely alone and is making a real coondog. I work 6-7 days a week and just can’t help him with these 3. He is in upstate NY. I’m making a trip there end of February and can help bringing them back, if paid for. Call my dad for more info. 585-590-0767... Bob Kwandrans Sr

I can text a pic of their ukc papers...716-864-5712.
These pups are performanced only. $250. These have potential! They have great Buck Creek breeding, sire is all Buck Creek Buck bred and dam is directly out of Mr Clean.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2020 01:40 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

2 are still available. Nice young pups ready to put your time into and a great price!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-11-2020 10:46 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Still 2 males left. These are super nice pups for a great price, good mouths, good looking, and ready to work with. I can help with getting them out this way the end of February. If you like Buck Creek breeding, these have it. If you like Mr Clean, they have it. Call Bob Kwandrans Sr and get one! 585-590-0767

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-13-2020 01:25 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

2 left

Great deal on 2 nice prospects

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-16-2020 10:15 AM
coyote23
UKC Forum Member

Female

Any female pups

Old Post 02-16-2020 03:23 PM
coyote23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coyote23 Click here to Send coyote23 a Private Message Click Here to Email coyote23 Find more posts by coyote23 Add coyote23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

No, 2 males only

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-16-2020 04:54 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

One left

I’m running with no tires, they’re kicked off. I’m working 7 days a week. Please don’t call or text with a bunch of questions, if you’re not remotely serious. I don’t have them, my dad does and he’s 7.5 hours from me. Read the first post before calling to chat. There is one nice young male left. He is green, will bark at a hide or coon. He is ready to be worked with. Call or text my dad and get him.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-17-2020 10:14 AM
Joseph L.
UKC Forum Member

I've got 3 fighting chickens, a goat and a pocket knife. Would you trade? Lol.

Joe levan

Old Post 02-20-2020 01:04 AM
Joseph L. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph L. Click here to Send Joseph L. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph L. Find more posts by Joseph L. Add Joseph L. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

What kind of goat? Lol. Hope you’re doing good Joe!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP

Old Post 02-20-2020 10:13 AM