UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Mike did you have Gus collected?

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2017 01:58 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

No, He hasnt been collected as of yet. He has been bred only 1 time to a Brush creek x Hammer female. Had 4 pups , 2 really nice ones that cannot be bought the other 2 hasnt been hunted. The male out of this cross I have hunted with many nights , hard hunting ,nice mouth,runs a track good very nice treedog.The female thats been hunted , I havent hunted with but the man that owns her has sent me several videos . and talked with Me on the phone and really likes her. Both dogs are hard hunters that can run a track and will stay hooked. There are a couple more females that are to be bred to Gus. IF you are interested in breeding I will try to work something out. Would like to get one of those top females of yours bred to him.

Old Post 07-25-2017 08:59 PM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Echo getting bred this week to white river Buster. Irene will be bred to Rebel semen in November. Waiting on Flo to come in heat. I plan on breeding her to Botox. Next year is sure a possibility on Gus.

And Many More

Old Post 07-26-2017 03:56 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Blueticker

Sounds good and should be some nice pups out of those crosses.

Old Post 07-31-2017 12:36 AM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Went hunting with Hobert Mcdaniels female out of Gus last night, good treedog, nice mouth.

Old Post 08-06-2017 12:17 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Mike Blevins is one of the most honest men I know, he will treat you right! Ol'Gus is a top hound! His momma died at my house, good luck with everything you guys deserve it! I hope to see a Dutch female bred to Gus sometime.

Old Post 08-06-2017 04:35 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bill, sure wish you could have got ole Hemi bred to Dutch.Who knows what may have become of a cross like that ???????? Some gooduns I bet. One can only imagine.

Old Post 08-07-2017 02:30 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Gus

I've hunted with Gus over the years, and if I had a blue female I was going to breed I would breed her to Gus. Warnie would have definitely liked him that's for sure. In fact I think he would have tried to talk you out of him Mike.

Old Post 08-09-2017 11:58 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Rick

You just might be right , I think Warnie would have liked ole Gus. But talking me out of him might be pretty tuff as I think pretty highly of him myself. He's not the best but He's the best I've got!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-10-2017 02:08 AM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Wayne Crabtree and I went for a hunt last night , took oie Slugger Wayne had his redtick he had just bought . They struck in a nice sized cornfield crossed out of the corn and up on to the ridge. Of course they treed near the top of the long steep hill. By the time we got to the dogs they were burning up. So were we. Wayne saw the coon. Called it quits and went home.

Old Post 08-11-2017 03:21 PM
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

Gnit,Ch Gus

Fellows I am die hard English man but from what I have seen out of Gus if I hunted the Bluetick breed I sure would be giving him a look when you breed that next good Bluetick female. Mike I have been talking to some of the bluetick hunters around here that seem to be considering Gus in there breeding program . They asked me if you were going to Performance sire him and superstake him in the near future ? I told them you had mentioned Performance sire program but they would need to talk to you about if you were superstaking him. Hope to see you soon .Scott

Old Post 08-15-2017 05:31 PM
SCOTT E JONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT E JONES Click here to Send SCOTT E JONES a Private Message Find more posts by SCOTT E JONES Add SCOTT E JONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Gus will be a performance sire in 2018 , dont know if I will super stakes him or not yet. Had a few phone calls for pups this week,will be breeding a female this weekend. Thanks for passing the word on Ole Gus. With the blood this dog has running through his veins I think he deserves a chance in the stud pen.

Old Post 08-17-2017 11:32 PM
SCOTT E JONES
UKC Forum Member

GR NIT,Ch , CH Brush Creek Gus

Gus doing what he is bred and trained to do treeing coon.
Mike is carrying on a tradition that he shared and cares about from years hunting and promoting the Bluetick breed with his late father in law Warnie Emmons. Congratulations Mike.

Last edited by SCOTT E JONES on 08-20-2017 at 09:58 PM

Old Post 08-20-2017 03:49 PM
SCOTT E JONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT E JONES Click here to Send SCOTT E JONES a Private Message Find more posts by SCOTT E JONES Add SCOTT E JONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Gus and Lou

Got My Lou female bred to Gus. Pups should be here around Oct. 23 if she caught. Lou is out of GRNTCH North fork Blue Spur and GRNTCH Code Blue Cricket . Hope she has me a good one, will have to wait and see. Ill be heading to Maine sunday to do a little bear hunting, be my first time. Hope to have some luck !

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:16 AM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to super stake them like to get a female

Old Post 08-28-2017 06:51 PM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blueticker

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Blevins
Dennis if interested in breeding to ole Gus give me a call sometime maybe we can work something out.

Will you be at AO this week?

And Many More

Old Post 08-29-2017 05:48 AM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

How much is the Stud fee on Gus?

Old Post 08-29-2017 06:38 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

LOU

Oct. 23rd is Lou's Birthday Mike. LOL!

Old Post 08-29-2017 11:27 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from Maine last night. Got a bear with my ole smoke pole. Small boar, but beats coming home empty handed. Had a great time,hope to go back again. Dennis I will not be able to make it to Autumn Oaks this year as I just got back From Maine yesterday. the fellow that was asking about stud fee on Gus, give me a call at 740 464 2234. Pup deal ? Give me a call I am sure we can work something out if you decide on Gus. Dave, be nice if those pups would be born on ole Lou,s birthday. Maybe i,ll get one like her,lol that is just too much to ask for!!!!!

Old Post 09-02-2017 05:49 PM
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Any pups out of Gus for sale ?

Old Post 09-05-2017 06:08 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

cethridge

No pups for sale as of now, but have my Lou female has been bred to Gus. If she caught 5 pups have been spoken for, will have to wait and see how many she has. There may be a nice Utchman bred female coming to pay Gus a visit soon.

Old Post 09-05-2017 09:21 PM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

Re: cethridge

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Blevins
No pups for sale as of now, but have my Lou female has been bred to Gus. If she caught 5 pups have been spoken for, will have to wait and see how many she has. There may be a nice Utchman bred female coming to pay Gus a visit soon.

Mike I'll be in touch with you! My female is also Utchman bred she is a dual grand champion. An we may could work out a deal or I pay Stud fee either way. She is due to come in heat end of October beginning of November!

Thanks,
Scotty W
706-308-2348

Old Post 09-08-2017 05:46 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Country AintBad

Thanks for the interest in breeding your good female to ole Gus as I know the female plays a very big role in the natural ability of the pups as well . Just give me a call sometime and I will do my best to make it happen.

Old Post 09-08-2017 08:33 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gemma Lou

Mike we have a young female to replace Lou in house when Lou gets to old to go. She's out of Ranger/Lou. She's wired. Every Breath Tree dog and also pretty. Good Luck with Gus he's a Good One For Sure.

Gemma just turn two. This picture was taken last night.9/8/2017. Just went and fed her and there blood all over the kennel. Heat. Put a feist beside her in heat 2 weeks ago now she's in. LOL!

Last edited by david woofter on 09-09-2017 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 09-09-2017 06:03 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Gemma

Gemma sure looks good on the timber, we need to get our ole buddy Herbie and go for another hunt up at Deer Creek some night. Think we could roll that ole outlaw outta Kentucky and bring Louie up for another hunt?

Old Post 09-10-2017 07:11 PM