UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ranger Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ranger Pups

This is a "proven cross". I need Ranger to Wendy and got a very nice litter. So I bred Wendy to Buck, one of Ranger's offspring and got a very nice litter. So now I have bred Wilma, one of Wendy's offspring to Ranger semen. This litter should be just as nice. Pups will be PKC Super Stakes and UKC Performance Program all paid up.... $500 .... Call or text me at 423-605-3757 if you want one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2019 03:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

...............Gr Ch Salee's General Red
...........Pr Montana Pete
...............Ch Sallee's Outlaw Casey
.....Gr Nt Ch Montana Ranger
...............Pr Key's Outlaw Reuben James
...........Pr Kentucky Sassy
...............Nt Ch Sallee's Outlaw Rose
Pups
......................Gr Nt Rat
................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble
.......................Gr Nt Raven
..........Gr Nt Ch T-Top Moose
......................Gr Nt Ch Little Zack
................Gr Nt Ch Long Tall Sally
......................Pr Sweetie
.....Gr Nt Ch Wilma
......................Gr Nt T-Top Rabble
.................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Haze
......................Nt Ch Bombers Wire
..........Gr Nt Ch Wendy
......................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble
.................Gr Nt Ch Willow
......................Gr Nt Ch Long Tall Sally

Old Post 06-22-2019 04:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

YEP

REALLY LIKE THAT ONE RICHARD ,, I WAS THINKING OF GOING WITH A RANGER PUP FOR THE LAST MONTH NOW...IF YOU HAVE ANY GOING TOWARDS WISCONSIN PM ME....

Old Post 06-23-2019 08:39 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Not right now but if I do I will let you know. I can get a ride for one to Chesterfield, Illinois if that would help.

Old Post 06-23-2019 01:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ranger was a UKC Redbone World Champion. Woody was a UKC Redbone World Champion. Buck was a UKC Redbone World Champion. Will one of these pups be next?

Old Post 06-23-2019 01:36 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

woulda

Would have been interesting if you would have taken a taken a gyp that was off Woody and KY Trip and bred her to Buck then Bred that gyp to Woody semen. Ha. I know the Woody Trip cross happened. My Buddy in MI has a gyp.

Old Post 06-23-2019 07:12 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why not go right to the source and breed a top female to Ranger to cut out the middleman? There are a hundred possibilities for the future with the Ranger x Wilma, Ranger x Wendy, Buck x Wendy, Woody, Woody x Rose, Woody x Trip offspring. Breeders will just have to pick the offspring with the most talent to linebreed and not just breed papers. They have plenty to pick from. Gary Johnston in Pa has some excellant plans in motion.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-23-2019 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 06-23-2019 08:47 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Ha

Just stirring the pot Richard. I don't breed dogs for the public so I don't know what the L I'm talking about. Keep up the work Richard. Maybe one of those Redbone World Champion can actually be a World Champion and win the $5000 the NRCA is offering. Maybe this year I might actually make a cross.. Getting down to the last drop of semen on some of these old, old sires. Was always hoping there would be a new up and coming Redbone Trackman, or Redbone Mojo. Still hoping.

Old Post 06-23-2019 09:33 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Mojo and Trackman offspring have won a lot of money but I sure wouldn't want to have to hunt one. And I actually enjoy the stirring. I like a free exchange of ideas, even if it is just for entertainment.

Old Post 06-23-2019 10:17 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Yes sire! You know I want one! Prefer a female, but a male, just as good! Thanks Richard!

Old Post 06-23-2019 11:39 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Spencer, you have been on top of the list for quite awhile. Whiskey is one of the reasons I made the cross.

Old Post 06-24-2019 12:49 AM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Ranger, buck and woody

It’d be interesting if the buck semen got used on a woody female, or woody bred to a buck female. Or ranger semen used on buck or woody female. If line bred locks in traits, are outcrosses diluting down traits that made them all the world champ redbone? Two of those dogs are dead and one is getting older.

Old Post 06-24-2019 03:03 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There are several nice young Buck females out there now. They can be linebred to Woody or to their Uncle Wade who is out of Ranger x Wendy. But they aren't old enough to be bred yet. As I said, the possibilities are endless. Keep your eye on Pa.
Wilma is a very nice tight linebred female. Do you think that breeding her to Ranger will dilute her blood?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-24-2019 at 04:19 AM

Old Post 06-24-2019 04:06 AM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
...Keep your eye on Pa.
Wilma is a very nice tight linebred female. Do you think that breeding her to Ranger will dilute her blood?

I will be watching, but unfortunately I don’t know what I’m looking for 🤔

Diluting Wilma’s blood with ranger is definitely concerning to me 😊

Old Post 06-24-2019 04:41 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I diluted Wilm's blood with Pigeon River Big Red Jim and got L's Bella.

Old Post 06-28-2019 01:49 PM
Brad tipper
UKC Forum Member

wasn't she also mother of dog rex Griffith is hunting? all i know is i got mine booked so hurry up Richard and gettem here i need mine lol this should produce winners Richard!!

Old Post 07-07-2019 12:09 AM
Brad tipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad tipper Click here to Send Brad tipper a Private Message Find more posts by Brad tipper Add Brad tipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
406RedDawgs
UKC Forum Member

Should be some winners coming out of that. Looks like a nice cross.

GRNITECH GRCH ‘PR’ MT RED’S TREE BANGIN BUDDY
NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ CLAYHILL’S TRU TALKIN SKEETER
GRCH ‘PR’ 406 RED’S TREE RINGIN RHEA
‘PR’ 406 RED’S ROCKY MTN WAKE EM UP ROOSTER
NITECH CH‘PR’ 406 RED’S ROCKY MTN GANG BUSTER
‘PR’ 406 RED’S ROCKY MTN RING THE BELLAH

Old Post 07-07-2019 12:44 AM
406RedDawgs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 406RedDawgs Click here to Send 406RedDawgs a Private Message Click Here to Email 406RedDawgs Find more posts by 406RedDawgs Add 406RedDawgs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

One of Wilma's offspring finished to Nt Ch and had a pretty good weekend up in Michigan and one of the Buck x Wendy pups finished to Nt Ch in Illinois this weekend.

Old Post 07-08-2019 03:26 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She is past the maybe stage....

Old Post 07-08-2019 11:10 PM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

OMG

SHE DON'T LOOK REAL HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Old Post 07-09-2019 08:20 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She is mad because I won't take her hunting.

Old Post 07-09-2019 01:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 9 more days now...

Old Post 07-25-2019 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wilma had 10 pups but only 7 lived. They are the biggest, fattest newborn pups that I have seen. Unfortunately I don't have enough for 3 people. I am sorry.

Old Post 08-04-2019 06:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

upload a photo

Old Post 08-04-2019 06:29 PM