UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The NEW Bushwhacker with SC5 Technology
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

The NEW Bushwhacker with SC5 Technology

The new Bushwhacker is built around Cree's new SC5 technology. This means the Bushwhacker relies on LEDs that look and perform like dedomed LEDs with one small exception - they have a flat dome to protect the LEDs from moisture. Unlike dedomed LEDs this new LED gives you the life expectancy and reliability where dedomed LEDs fail. The Bushwhacker has been tested at 250,000 lux making this the brightest light that is currently available. I won't tell you that our side modules are the brightest simply because I haven't been in the competitions lights, what I will tell you is we use colored LEDs with the highest lumen output available. Our side modules are available in white, red, green, amber and blue with 3 different beam angles 15, 30 or 45 degrees making our side modules with more options than any currently avaiable. My personal recommendations would be wide angle white for walking and red when looking for eyes - but we understand personal preferences and that is why we offer so many options.

Weight is approximately 22 ounces. 8.4 volts, 9 position click switch, 4 for color, 4 for main light - center off.

Burn times are approximate and may vary
click 1 50 hours
click 2 22 hours
click 3 10 hours
click 4 2 hours

Built on Cree’s breakthrough SC5 Technology™ Platform, the XP-L High-Intensity LED delivers more than double the candelas of the industry’s previous highest-performing single-die XP-L LED through the same optic. The new high-intensity LED offers a drop-in ready upgrade for XP-based luminaire designs, enabling manufacturers to achieve higher luminous intensity with minimal redesign to accelerate time to market.

Contact us at 731-632-0489 or www.nitehunters.com

Available on a bump cap, hard shell soft cap, or long cord with belt clip priced at $295.00

Available as a camouflage belt light with extended burn time priced at $349.00

Above all this light and head is made right here in the USA - we don't pull a made in china head out of a box, that has limited features, and tell everyone it's made in the USA.

Sent from my iPad

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Last edited by Sam Davis on 07-14-2017 at 06:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2015 01:18 PM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

The good news - for those who purchased the Advantage HO we will be doing upgrades to the new LED after October 1.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 08-29-2015 01:40 PM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Tim - thanks! Right now I don't have a picture of the belt light version, however some belt versions will be available at AO.

Right now we are not running the light at 250000 lx, these numbers really stress the electronics and in addition the LED. We are running the light enough to be brighter than anything currently available. Personally, I like this head better than anything we've been involved in designing.

Your PM is on the way.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Last edited by Sam Davis on 12-08-2015 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 08-29-2015 06:11 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Triple K we would have posted you a picture before today if that wasn't the first one built..Is that being courteous or you being impatient..Also known as the widowmaker!!!!!

Old Post 08-29-2015 06:51 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

TOOK a vow of silence to Mr.Sam..He has been building lights for valley creek for over 20 years..This is just another in a long list of lights and glad t be associated with Mr.Sam. Glad he is sharing his knowledge also!

Old Post 08-29-2015 07:56 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Thanks my friends, see you at Oaks.

Check out the Bushwhacker at Oaks. Plus all our other lights made right here in the USA.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 08-30-2015 06:13 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Looks like there is room for another color module down there

Old Post 08-30-2015 06:24 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LLKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Great job Sam!!!
Thanks for building the most dependable long lasting light.
NOR EASTER LIGHTS

Old Post 08-31-2015 01:34 AM
LLKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LLKENNELS Click here to Send LLKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email LLKENNELS Find more posts by LLKENNELS Add LLKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Triple k...these were just started this week..Im sure as soon as sam builds his first one he will post a picture..Dont want you to think we are ignoring you

Old Post 08-31-2015 02:21 AM
Mike Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Another first,
It is always amazing to call and talk with Sam and discuss what he is working on or just talk about what's on his mind.

Chesterfield,SC 29709-7226
843-910-1772

Superior Lights

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:34 AM
Mike Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Rivers Click here to Send Mike Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Rivers Find more posts by Mike Rivers Add Mike Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Davis
UKC Forum Member

Here are a few pics of the box light version!!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 03:00 PM
Jamie Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Davis Click here to Send Jamie Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Davis Find more posts by Jamie Davis Add Jamie Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
Looks like there is room for another color module down there

Kent I checked it and another module fits perfect in that position. Talked to our friend the other day.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-01-2015 02:08 AM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

The following vendors will have the Bushwhacker at AO:

GTs Hunting Supply
Timber Creek Dog Supply
Valley Creek Hunting Supply

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-01-2015 03:57 PM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Check out the new SC5 Technology - it's the future of LEDs.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-01-2015 11:07 PM
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Hey Sam. I just purchased the dual module HO. Can you pm the price to upgrade?

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 09-02-2015 10:41 PM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Check out the Bushwhacker at Oaks - think the vendors still have a few. Or give me a call at the shop, I'll be in there working this morning. 731-632-0489

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-05-2015 02:14 PM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

We've been asked several times what is SC5 technology and if we could explain it in simple terms. One part of SC5 technology is essentially the dedoming of LEDs but with a safety shield. SC5 technology is the future of LED hunting light

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-08-2015 04:16 PM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Check out the new SC5 technology, its the wave of the future for LED hunting lights. If you would like more information about this give us a call 731-632-0489.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-09-2015 08:37 PM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Re: The NEW Bushwhacker with SC5 Technology

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Davis
The new Bushwhacker is built around Cree's new SC5 technology. This means the Bushwhacker relies on LEDs that look and perform like dedomed LEDs with one small exception - they have a flat dome to protect the LEDs from moisture. Unlike dedomed LEDs this new LED gives you the life expectancy and reliability where dedomed LEDs fail. The Bushwhacker has been tested at 250,000 lux making this the brightest light that is currently available. I won't tell you that our side modules are the brightest simply because I haven't been in the competitions lights, what I will tell you is we use colored LEDs with the highest lumen output available. Our side modules are available in white, red, green, amber and blue with 3 different beam angles 15, 30 or 45 degrees making our side modules with more options than any currently avaiable. My personal recommendations would be wide angle white for walking and red when looking for eyes - but we understand personal preferences and that is why we offer so many options.

Weight is approximately 22 ounces. 8.4 volts, 9 position click switch, 4 for color, 4 for main light - center off.

Burn times are approximate and may vary
click 1 50 hours
click 2 22 hours
click 3 10 hours
click 4 2 hours

Built on Cree’s breakthrough SC5 Technology™ Platform, the XP-L High-Intensity LED delivers more than double the candelas of the industry’s previous highest-performing single-die XP-L LED through the same optic. The new high-intensity LED offers a drop-in ready upgrade for XP-based luminaire designs, enabling manufacturers to achieve higher luminous intensity with minimal redesign to accelerate time to market.

Contact us at 731-632-0489 or www.nitehunters.com

Available on a bump cap, hard shell soft cap, or long cord with belt clip priced at $295.00

Available as a camouflage belt light with extended burn time priced at $349.00

Above all this light and head is made right here in the USA - we don't pull a made in china head out of a box, that has limited features, and tell everyone it's made in the USA.

A limited number of these new lights will be available at Autumn Oaks, contact us for which vendors will have stock. Shipments will start the week after Autumn Oaks. Effective Monday It will be available for pre ordering at www.nitehunters.com.

Sent from my iPad

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-14-2015 12:15 AM
LLKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

The LED white module is the best, I use mine all the time. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
BOB THATCHER

Old Post 09-21-2015 01:17 PM
LLKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LLKENNELS Click here to Send LLKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email LLKENNELS Find more posts by LLKENNELS Add LLKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LLKENNELS
The LED white module is the best, I use mine all the time. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
BOB THATCHER

Thanks Bob - good luck at the world!

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 09-25-2015 03:12 AM
LLKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Sam! We caught a bad break. I have to say the Bushwacker is my best selling light and by far my favorite. !!!!!!

Old Post 09-25-2015 02:13 PM
Muleup
UKC Forum Member

Bushwhacker

What color is the main beam, white or is it more yellow ?

Old Post 09-25-2015 02:35 PM
Muleup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muleup Click here to Send Muleup a Private Message Click Here to Email Muleup Find more posts by Muleup Add Muleup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

i like it!

hey sam, never talked to you ordering light but your son set up on soft cap way i like without hard liner and got here one day earlier than expected. like always light packaged so nice you could of shipped fine china!!! invoice included very professional!!!

only issue i had and im not complaining but i tell the good, bad, and ugly. couldnt get head tipped down enough for walk light to hit exactly where i like so i shaved down plastic bracket on each side of cap a hair so red and white flood modules wouldnt hit.

red color perfect from high to low. white walk light is better than expected, fricking awesome! bright white is bright. perfectly tight for my taste but nice halo as well. and by the way its waterproof got lotta rain on it tonight. gonna be using the crap out of it and time will tell the tale. thats never been a problem so far!!!

red.

tight spot in the rain.

old girls.

rain stopped for minute, coon face and ears dead center. tough to see, was way up.

Old Post 09-29-2015 09:21 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Davis
UKC Forum Member

BushWhacker Belt Light!!! Mnb&t Glad you liked the light!!!

Old Post 10-01-2015 12:55 AM
Jamie Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Davis Click here to Send Jamie Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Davis Find more posts by Jamie Davis Add Jamie Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote