UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > If you have to have the best...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

If you have to have the best...

If you're looking for a Mt. Cur that will impress your hunting buddies I have him. 4 years old. Treedog bar none. As good a treedog as you'll find. High pitched carrying mouth. Deluxe handle, understands heel, load, come here, get in your pen, get in the box, get in your house. When he decides he likes you he'll break his neck to please. Good manners at home too. His specialty is roading in front of the truck. Will absolutely pile up squirrels on a crisp still day when they're down and moving. Hunts medium to close alone when cast.

Has been coon hunted and has treed coons, but hes a squirrel dog. Only fault I can hang on him is that he can act funny around strangers, and he's a little hot nosed. He is $2000 dollars and I don't mind a bit if he doesn't sell.

I'm not interested in trades, not looking for something better because I won't find it. Will be happy to show him, just keep in mind that it's 95 degrees, he's out of shape right now, and the leaves are on. Can provide pics and references if needed. Best to PM if interested.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2017 05:13 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

This will be as good a dog as you look at for the money.

Old Post 08-23-2017 03:06 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coxk9s
New UKC Forum Member

Is he still available?

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:23 PM
coxk9s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coxk9s Click here to Send coxk9s a Private Message Click Here to Email coxk9s Find more posts by coxk9s Add coxk9s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote