UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Crow & Grants cutter in tennessee
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duke 123
UKC Forum Member

want to breed my big kuhunna female

I want to breed my female to ur cutter dog left a message last night with someone that was listed on the page in the coon hound mag.my number is 804 316 7561.thanks for ur time

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2011 06:43 PM
duke 123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duke 123 Click here to Send duke 123 a Private Message Click Here to Email duke 123 Find more posts by duke 123 Add duke 123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

nice female

sounds like a nice female duke. cant wait to get her breed to cutter.

Old Post 12-20-2011 01:00 AM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

How old is cutter I have one outta cutter he is 9? He's a coondawg and always has been a coondawg. He trees coons period! I wish I could replace him been tryin for 3 years but dogs like him are few and far in between! Would be interested in a young dog off of him but very seldom do you see any for sale. That's a good way to tell what's reproducing. Mines 9 and startin to slow down but will still tree coons everytime you turn him loose he has the body of a 9 yr old and the heart of a 2 yr old, when you turn him loose he has one thing on his mind gettin underneath the grease! He will take gun pressure 400yrds to 30yrds when he gets hooked he puts the definition in "there to stay".

Old Post 12-24-2011 09:36 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mtn T Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I am really impressed with what cutter is putting in his pups!

Old Post 12-25-2011 04:29 AM
Mtn T Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mtn T Kennels Click here to Send Mtn T Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Mtn T Kennels Add Mtn T Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

11 yrs old

he still gets thru the woods and tree coons like a yound dog. and still throwing big litters. get calls all the time people looking for pups usually sold before they are born.

Old Post 12-25-2011 03:03 PM
allen davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allen davis Click here to Send allen davis a Private Message Click Here to Email allen davis Find more posts by allen davis Add allen davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Really hard to buy a young pup our of Cutter, if your competition hunting, pleasure hunting, or anything in between you can get it out of a Cutter pup. Thats why you can't hardly buy one.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

-GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
GRCH GRNITECH PR' Crow and Grant's Cutter
-GRCH GRNITECH PR' Night Heat Abby

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

-NITECH PR' MC Queen & Fergys Wipeout Zack
'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
GRNITECH ‘PR’ Ball’s Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Schmersal’s Stylish Anna

NITECH ‘PR’ Middle Creek’s Stylish Banjo

-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Turpin’s Insane Cain
NITECH ‘PR’ Johnson’s Extreme Jane
-GRNITECH ‘PR’ Treesinging Rambling Roxy

Old Post 12-28-2011 02:43 AM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

allen here is a pic of cutter jack he had been treed well over an hour by the time i climed to him i think he looks alot like cain the trix female i have off of cutter and half truth dog is going to be a good one to with a few more coon and for the coon hunters out there that dont know These cutter dogs make coon hunting fun again if you guys or gals have a female and are in question about what to breed her to go talk with the people hunting cutter dogs and look around at the dogs he has and still is produceing .

Old Post 12-31-2011 06:43 PM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

nice hound

he is a nice hound. hope the truth female works out. we treed 2 singles bye 10 oclock and called it a night had to wade a swamp and got a little wet.

Old Post 01-01-2012 08:17 AM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

yes allen the truth female will make a nice one for shure she is a little deep for my style hunting but i am going to do a little extra walking and let her by with it she will flat make a garmin look bad in these mountains and will get gone i think she is one of the hardest tree dogs i have owned and has a mouth that will carrie for miles i am going to put a few coon out to her and see about putting her in the hunts later on / i can say one thing i really like the cutter line of hounds they have a head full of sense , are the easyest to train i have hunted and dont care to get in the dark

Last edited by JAMES WADDELL on 01-02-2012 at 08:03 PM

Old Post 01-01-2012 08:20 PM
JAMES WADDELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAMES WADDELL Click here to Send JAMES WADDELL a Private Message Click Here to Email JAMES WADDELL Find more posts by JAMES WADDELL Add JAMES WADDELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

natural

most have a head ful of sense. enjoy hunting dogs that pretty much train themselves.

Old Post 01-02-2012 07:21 PM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Dad said you went to get that female, can't wait to go with her, need to get some pics up to show off a little haha.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

NITECH PR' Middle Creek's Stylish Kate (1st place 2011 UKC Youth National open hunt and overall high scoring treeing walker female. 1st Place Plott Sectional and overall high scoring dog. Qualified for the 2012 UKC World Championship. Qualified for the 2012 Youth Nationals.)

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 01-08-2012 07:34 PM
CLJohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLJohnson Click here to Send CLJohnson a Private Message Find more posts by CLJohnson Add CLJohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

allen found out tonight cutter throws some natural rig dogs i put jack on the rig and took him around the old mountain roads he struck 3 tracks off the box and looked like he had done it all his life never makeing a sound untill he struck- thanks again james

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:22 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

rig dog

the female in the pic with cutter treed is 1 heck of a rig dog and road dog. then you can take and cut her loose and she can go deep and get a coon treed.

Old Post 01-21-2012 12:50 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutters luke 01/21/12 had meat

[IMG] tree dog doglukehttp://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff411/horseplay1964/SDC12729.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by allen davis on 01-22-2012 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 01-22-2012 04:02 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

luke is looking good allen / saturday nite was great here in tennessee for coon hunting i took jack and trix and ended up treeing 4 singles with jack treeing one of them as a layup this cutter line of hounds is a very good line from what i have seen and will tree hard coons at a young age it will be a great loss to the walker breed when he passes hope he lives to be 20

Old Post 01-23-2012 06:02 PM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

mr waddell

well it would be nice to live that long. he is still in great health and full of energy for sure. treed 2 singles sat night luke is makeing a nice hound. stand on the tree tree dog and no tree jacking just like his mom and dad. sounds like things are working out for you glad to hear that.

Old Post 01-23-2012 11:12 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

yes sir i like the cutter dogs almost as good as my garmin maybe just a little better took some pics of a good hunt tonite with my cutter dogs. thanks again allen

Last edited by JAMES WADDELL on 01-24-2012 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 01-24-2012 04:38 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

waddell

good looking hounds. headed to the winter classic friday morning to see cain get honored for the triple crown.

Last edited by allen davis on 01-25-2012 at 12:41 AM

Old Post 01-25-2012 12:38 AM
lumpkin-bruce
UKC Forum Member

pups

looking for information on dogs outta cutter and a female by the name of NOCTURNAL KELLY

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:46 AM
lumpkin-bruce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lumpkin-bruce Click here to Send lumpkin-bruce a Private Message Find more posts by lumpkin-bruce Add lumpkin-bruce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

See you and Cutter bright and early in the morning Allen!

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 01-26-2012 07:16 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-29-2012 04:10 AM
allen davis
UKC Forum Member

cutter

cutter had a good time at the winter classic. think he likes the attention he got there with the picture taking. LOL cutters cain is headed to oklahoma to mike grants. to see a few females.

Old Post 01-29-2012 04:32 PM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

I still feel like I somehow got conned into getting my picture taken lol, had a real good time.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 01-29-2012 07:41 PM
JAMES WADDELL
UKC Forum Member

allen here are cuters numbers as of last week

UKC 1313 PUPS
NC 89
GS 40
SC 57
GN 60

PKC 1268 PUPS
HIS EARNINGS $614.37
PUP EARNINGS $144,022.47

AND A TRUCK LOAD OF NOT ONLY GOOD COONDOGS BUT ALSO ALOT OF TOP STUD DOGS WITH MANY BIG HUNT WINNERS

Old Post 01-30-2012 10:33 PM
CLJohnson
UKC Forum Member

Numbers and results dont lie, Cutter is definitely a reproducer.

Middle Creek Kennels:

Home of:

'PR' Wipeout Pebbles
-NTECH PR' Packrat

Old Post 01-31-2012 02:57 PM