UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Take picture of scorecard????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

Take picture of scorecard????

Does anyone use their phone to take a picture of the scorecard at the end of the hunt?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2018 08:20 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

I sure do take a picture sometimes. Especially if im the winner and for some reason or another don't keep the card in my possession.

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 12-04-2018 08:38 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Yeah

I got a scorecard in a picture. World record minus scorecard, 2000 minus. All on opposums that night. Everyone of us minused out on them. What a night!

Old Post 12-05-2018 11:03 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Now that would be a scorecard. Was Tar guiding that cast?

Old Post 12-06-2018 12:55 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x145merlin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yeah

quote:
Originally posted by swamp1
I got a scorecard in a picture. World record minus scorecard, 2000 minus. All on opposums that night. Everyone of us minused out on them. What a night!

At least you ate well for a few days...

Old Post 12-06-2018 07:25 PM
x145merlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x145merlin Click here to Send x145merlin a Private Message Click Here to Email x145merlin Find more posts by x145merlin Add x145merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Now that would be a scorecard. Was Tar guiding that cast?
😂, No, but I did make the comment that we needed to hold the World Championship Opposum Hunt here that night after last dog standing got a first and first on another grinner.

Its 33 degrees out here and my buddy is wet from waste down already, dang beavers. Brrrrrr! Warm in this truck though.

Last edited by swamp1 on 12-07-2018 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 12-07-2018 01:54 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

I took a picture of a quarter final world hunt scorecard once and discovered later on some plus was added to another dog on strike column ( intentional or Unintentional ?? ) ......The dog still didnt benefit and it was tallied up wrong in somebodys head cause when it was totaled up on tailgate in ink I still had em beat.
Just goes to show you that "even if" you are good at checking a card ,you better be like Santa & check it TWICE !!!!!
I didnt even catch it until a week later. Made me mad at myself !

Old Post 12-07-2018 08:51 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote