UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech Ch Bama Blue Moon Slim × Ch Freemans Super Bee
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Ch Bama Blue Moon Slim × Ch Freemans Timber Super Bee

******** Grch Grnitech 'pr' Springhill Blue Jaggs
****** Grnitech Grch 'pr' Utchmans Blue Rags
******** 'pr' Pughs Blue Belle
***Nitech 'pr' Slippery Creek Rags Boozer
******** Grnitech Grch 'pr' Pinecreek Screwy Lewey
******Grnitech Grch 'pr' Hilliards Blue Penny
******** Grch Grnitech 'pr' Clear River Kat

* Grnitech Ch 'pr' Bama Blue Moon Slim

********Grnitech Grch 'pr' Frosty Blue Bobo
****** Ch 'pr' Coldnoses Frosty Blue Swer
******** Nitech 'pr' Frosty Blue Ann
*** Grnitech Ch 'pr' Koon Krossin Rambos Blue Grits
******** 'pr' Springhill Blue Raisen Cain
****** 'pr' Cripple Creek Jenny's Blue Jam
******** Nitech 'pr' Springhill Blue Jenny II

PUPS

******** Ch Grnitech 'pr' Slifes Blue Rambo
****** Grnitech Grch 'pr' Smileys Blue Rambo II
******** Ch Grnitech 'pr' Smileys Misti Blue
***Grch Grnitech Southshore Dr. Blue R.J.
******** Ch Grnitech Terrels Bl. Rebel
****** Grch Grnitech Smileys Blue Heather
******** Ch Grnitech Smileys Blue Angel

* Ch Freemans Timber Super Bee

********* Grch Grnitech Smileys Rambo III
****** Nitech Esters Blue Leon
******** Grch Grnitech Smileys Blue Heather
*** Grnitech Pinecreek Queen Bee
******** Grch Grnitech Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
****** Metcalfs Runnin Honey
******** Ten Mile Blue Bell

Last edited by KoonKrossin on 12-21-2019 at 07:01 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:58 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Pups are due after new years

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:59 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Super Bee

Can you tell a little about her? How’s her mouth, bawl or chop, loud or not, hard hunter or not, layups, good track dog?? Thanks in advance

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 12-03-2019 07:12 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

She is a hard hunter with as good of a mouth that a female can have big crystal clear bawl on track with a hard ringing chops on the tree witha big dying locate quick track dog and takes a track as she comes to them

Old Post 12-03-2019 07:55 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Slim is a full littermate to Angel that I finished in the semi finals at the fall superstakes with back in the fall as a junior the whole litter were naturals and everyone knows about Grnitech Ch Koon Krossin Rambos Blue Grits by now and she has reproduced 3 awesome litters with different studs and I'm sure that slim will continue to do the same coming from her first litter he is not 3 until april

Old Post 12-03-2019 08:03 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

Bee sure sounds like an awesome hound, curious to know why she’s not titled out, she been hauled to town to be made a show ch, as far as Grits I’m sure she’s a nice gyp but I live a ways north of ya & never heard of her. Has she or any of her pups won some big hunts that I’m not aware of?

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 12-04-2019 08:29 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Bee is the last of semen that was out of rj she won the Indiana state hunt but does everything I need her to do I made this cross for myself not for the public grits won everything shes been in from 1st place at national bluetick days and Alabama state bluetick hunt queen of hunt and finished in 10 ten hunts when you had to have all first place wins to make grandnite and her pups have won angel that won big at the superstakes is out of her first cross grits has over $4,000 in pup earnings in pkc her oldest pups are only 2 years of age slim is as nice as it gets

Old Post 12-05-2019 04:58 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

If you need references on grits pup I have a long list of them that have pups you cant buy not 1 will be bought I've tried they are all coon dogs

Old Post 12-05-2019 05:00 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Slims littermate sister sold for 10 grand not that that matters

Old Post 12-05-2019 05:01 AM
Brady bean
UKC Forum Member

Did angel come from mr. bob???

Old Post 12-05-2019 05:23 AM
Brady bean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brady bean Click here to Send Brady bean a Private Message Click Here to Email Brady bean Find more posts by Brady bean Add Brady bean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

I was only interested about the cross being made at the top of the page, I didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers just because I haven’t heard of your grits dogs or her pups, far as the dog selling for 10,000 your right that don’t matter. There are a lot of dogs sold for good money now days & there are a lot of them over priced now days. Now back to the cross, you made it for yourself not the public are you gonna keep them all, sell what you don’t want or give them away since you didn’t do it for the public?

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 12-05-2019 05:47 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brady bean
Did angel come from mr. bob???

She didnt come from bob I raised her she came out of grits the same cross as slim

Old Post 12-05-2019 08:52 PM
Brady bean
UKC Forum Member

Gotcha

Old Post 12-05-2019 09:51 PM
Brady bean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brady bean Click here to Send Brady bean a Private Message Click Here to Email Brady bean Find more posts by Brady bean Add Brady bean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wnapier
UKC Forum Member

This is nothing to do with the post about Bee, but wanting to let you know theres a young dog here in southern WV turnig heads out of Bocephus and Grits, theres a Jeffers boy who has him, I've hunted with him several times and has impressed me how balanced of a hound he is for his age and has a big booming mouth with one of the prettiest locates i've heard on a hound. Just wanting to say you southern boys have your breeding program going in the right direction and keep up the great work! Im sure the Bee female is a great hound and if i was looking for a pup i'd sure give you southen boys a call! Like I said before i'm sorry i jumped on Bee's post! Wimpy Napier Wayne WV

Old Post 12-06-2019 01:43 AM
Wnapier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wnapier Click here to Send Wnapier a Private Message Click Here to Email Wnapier Find more posts by Wnapier Add Wnapier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRT62
New UKC Forum Member

How much you asking for these pups?

Old Post 12-06-2019 02:36 AM
JRT62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRT62 Click here to Send JRT62 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRT62 Find more posts by JRT62 Add JRT62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wnapier
This is nothing to do with the post about Bee, but wanting to let you know theres a young dog here in southern WV turnig heads out of Bocephus and Grits, theres a Jeffers boy who has him, I've hunted with him several times and has impressed me how balanced of a hound he is for his age and has a big booming mouth with one of the prettiest locates i've heard on a hound. Just wanting to say you southern boys have your breeding program going in the right direction and keep up the great work! Im sure the Bee female is a great hound and if i was looking for a pup i'd sure give you southen boys a call! Like I said before i'm sorry i jumped on Bee's post! Wimpy Napier Wayne WV

Thanks for sharing and yes sir I talk to George jeffers pretty regular I've kept up with the pups I've sold and try to get a better breeding each time so hopefully crossing my grits blood back over bee will give me big mouths looks smarts and coon treeing natural ability

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:37 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I will be selling these pups for 350 they will be performanced and more than likely superstakes as I really like to hunt the young dogs in the superstakes and i think alot of bluetick guys are missing out on it

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:40 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I would like to get a list started I already have a couple of females spoke for maybe she will have at least 3 females

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:42 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wnapier

Wimpy, I’ve talked to George several times about his young male & I know what he has told me about him. I’d like to see him go but haven’t been able to work things out to see him go, I will travel to hunt, I drove down & hunted with Dale, Gary & Phillip in Kentucky the end of October but ole George is a busy man!!

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 12-06-2019 06:08 AM
JRT62
New UKC Forum Member

puppies

If you superstake them, put me down for a male.

Old Post 12-07-2019 04:01 PM
JRT62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRT62 Click here to Send JRT62 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRT62 Find more posts by JRT62 Add JRT62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Puppy list

Males
2. Jim Thomas
3. Noah Rikard

Females
1. Charles Swilley
2. Deven Dykes
4. Macie Jones
5.Pepper Blackmon

Last edited by KoonKrossin on 01-07-2020 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 12-09-2019 04:20 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

The list is going fast these pups should be nice with big mouths get on the list I'm only gonna take a couple more

Old Post 12-12-2019 11:21 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I'm gonna stop the list for now but will start a waiting list and go in order if someone backs out or dont send deposit I'll go down the waiting list thanks for all the interest in this litter I'm really excited about it

Old Post 12-17-2019 05:55 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I'll be coming to Winter classic

Old Post 12-22-2019 01:12 AM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

As

Owner of stud I’d like first pick or 500.00

Old Post 12-25-2019 09:45 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote