UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2011 04:13 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-12-2011 04:20 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

who is standing by thekennel?

i nice looking little slinger in that bottom pic!!

Old Post 07-12-2011 04:43 AM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Little guy is my nephew Gaberiel, mother to the pups Moxie and one of her female puppies

Old Post 07-12-2011 04:49 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay thanks for posting pics of pups. If you talk to Erika let her know I got a call from guy that wants the pup she had left if she hasn't gotten rid of it. If the pup is spoken for he said he will take one out of Queen Bee litter.

Old Post 07-12-2011 10:01 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I will let her know. Thanks.

Old Post 07-12-2011 10:56 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

SlingerxMoxie pups~ click on picture to view video

Old Post 07-13-2011 01:03 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Jay. All pups in this litter spoken for. 3 pups out of Queen Bee and Slinger are already booked anyone wanting to get on list let me know. This will be the second litter due September 10th . Thanks to those they are getting pups. Anyone wanting to breed to Slinger or book a pup give me a call refer to page 1 for contact info.

Old Post 07-13-2011 04:12 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

2011 UKC Wisconsin State Bench Show

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 07-16-2011 at 04:21 AM

Old Post 07-16-2011 04:04 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Another win for Slinger!

7th place 275+CW at the BBOA Youth championships held at Highland, WI! (47 dogs hunted) Slinger was handled by Triston "Big Cat" Koester! Congrats!

Old Post 07-17-2011 06:05 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2011 10:17 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

This is what it's about folks. I would like to thank Triston (BIG CAT) for handling Slinger. I wish I could have been there I heard they made a great team. Congratulations Triston and to the BBOA and Highland Club for putting nonsuch a great event for our up and coming coon hunters.

Old Post 07-17-2011 11:38 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Grant are you going to Hebron Saturday?

Old Post 07-22-2011 03:02 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Negative Ghost rider, he is not! I think we should enter him in the water race!

Old Post 07-22-2011 05:31 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
Negative Ghost rider, he is not! I think we should enter him in the water race!

Can't get to QUAD GRAND any other way.....

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 07-22-2011 06:50 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jay, are you going to be there? I'm coming to pick up pups and thought I might visit with everyone before heading back. Brandon are you going to be there? I think I will skip the swimming part. He does enough of that around here.

Old Post 07-22-2011 11:58 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

No water race? You scared big guy?

Old Post 07-22-2011 11:19 PM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

I'll be there. My 2 yo daughter is excited, can't miss it for the world. We'll be there for the show and water race and then we'll havta be west bound and down. Actually going outside now to do a little practicin with her and "her puppy"... We'll see how this will go, either way we'll still be there tomorrow!!

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-22-2011 11:23 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

You got to have a coon dog to water race and I'm a little short in that area.

Old Post 07-22-2011 11:34 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You should have swam him today! The puppies taking their new surroundings ok?

Old Post 07-24-2011 05:15 AM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by slinger1
You got to have a coon dog to water race and I'm a little short in that area.

Dewey, you're not turnin into a woman and fishin for compliments are ya?

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-24-2011 09:28 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay the pups have a mind of there own. I open the pen so they could get out while I took care of the other animals . They went on a adventure in the woods next to house. How many cast did Hebron end up having ? Brandon I wasn't fishing but since you brought up fishing where did you go? You can't finish them hounds by water racing. lol. That little girl of yours sure was having a good time she sure is cute. I'm glad she got her looks from her mom. Take care.

Old Post 07-24-2011 03:18 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I heard there wasn't many casts unfortunately but with that heat I don't blame them, Hopefully the puppies will stay away from Brenda's chickens! (When's the next bench show? )

Old Post 07-24-2011 03:50 PM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

I told Jada's mother I'd have her back to her by 430-5. I didn't anticipate Bo having to swim 3 times in a row, or for there to be 72 heats in the swim races. Needless to say, I didn't make the 430-5 time that I had said. Sorry for not sayin proper goodbyes, but we needed to go!!

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-24-2011 06:46 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Brandon when it cools down and you get out of dog house maybe me you and Jay can go for a couple dumps until then stay cool.

Old Post 07-24-2011 06:58 PM