UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad Colclasure
UKC Forum Member

skuna river fred

you have a nice looking hound there!! i have a fred x rat male he is a very nice hound. a real tree dog with a awesome mouth!!! all around nice dog..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2011 11:13 PM
Brad Colclasure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Colclasure Click here to Send Brad Colclasure a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Colclasure Find more posts by Brad Colclasure Add Brad Colclasure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

No I didn't get a chance to meet him. Perry took me over there and showed me Chris's dogs, but Chris wasn't home. Those farms up there are sure nice. The reason I looked into Perry's bloodline was because of Vanna. Remember she was the dog that was throwing all them good pups. My Candy dog was out of her. You know every pup that came out of Rambler and Vanna's first litter made a coon dog. That's the only time I seen that happen out of a litter.

Old Post 07-10-2011 11:18 PM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Rambler was a foo dog .I had slot of fun with him. Perrys dogs are out of Mike Rays stock of dogs ? Vann a and Reba threw some nice pups. Max Gibson is another guy that I hunt with up here he has some nice blue dogs that go back to Vaughn breeding. Max when he was a kid was Elbert Vaughns kennel boy. He has some good stories.

Old Post 07-10-2011 11:53 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks coon hunting 79. I really like him he tracks and trees the way I likem. How old was your Fred dog when he started?

Old Post 07-10-2011 11:57 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

No, Vanna was outside blood. Mike got her from someone out of Georgia. I know a guy that lives just down the road from Elbert Vaughn's place. He said his kinfolks hunted with Elbert alot. I would like to hear some stories from Max.

Old Post 07-11-2011 01:57 AM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Who around you has dogs out of Rambler. Kent Brown over in De Funiak was the last person I knew. I know there were a couple guys up by Baker that had dogs at one time out of that line.

Old Post 07-11-2011 02:06 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

There are none that I know of. The Bone Creek dogs are very few. I know where just a few are, but none out of Rambler. I gave a female out of Luke to Mike St. Sin's son. She ended up disapearing in NC. Luke was out of Rock and Vanna. Randy Fors had a tough young dog out Luke that went missing in the middle of race on the river. That was the most extremem treeing dog I have seen to this day. It was almost intimidating watching him tree.

Last edited by heckler on 07-11-2011 at 02:19 AM

Old Post 07-11-2011 02:15 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by slinger1
Heckler you and Jay sure can tree good with them computers

At least we ain't playing video games with the garmin at the truck!

Old Post 07-11-2011 02:38 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Bea has been bred to Slinger today hoping for second batch of Slinger puppies in 62days. Jay did Dave give you Bea's pedigree if so could you post. Please. Heckler these pups are from Slinger and the daughter to my Gr. Nt. Greaser dog. He was direct son of Stylish Coma. He was loud and a tree dog. I will have with your name on them...

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:07 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
At least we ain't playing video games with the garmin at the truck!

Oh now the truth comes out. Slinger1 don't even know what his own dog sounds like.

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:22 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Hey don't believe everything you hear or read. Jay doesn't like people using Garmin while dog is hunting. He is old school.

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:27 AM
Brad Colclasure
UKC Forum Member

fred male

he treed his first coon at six mos old but was about fourteen mos before he was real consistent at it. he is a nice dog!!!

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:31 AM
Brad Colclasure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brad Colclasure Click here to Send Brad Colclasure a Private Message Click Here to Email Brad Colclasure Find more posts by Brad Colclasure Add Brad Colclasure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

I had a Garmin Etrex one time. That thing was good for unwanted exercise. I'm still using a tracker box.

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:34 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Heckler

Ask Laaaaaroooyy if he ever drove 3hrs for a bench show

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:34 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

CH79 I'm sure if he is like mine your happy with him. Fred and Rat breeding has been good crosses.

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:37 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Jay you say ol' Leroy got a little cowboy in 'em,....He likes to ride. He said he would rather show a dog any day over having to walk to the tree. My bad, ya'll call him Dooooooweeeeey.

Old Post 07-11-2011 03:43 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Moxie & NtCh Queen Bee's pedigree

GrNtCh Stylish Little Man
GrNtCh Stylish Secret Agent Man
NtCh Stylish Pretty Girl

Koshkonong Girl's Got Moxie (has 1st & 4th and won PKC $)

Dual Grand Cedar Run Jet Latch
ChGrNtCh Marsden's Koshkonong Crk Shadow
Ch GrNtCh Marsden's Koshkonong Crk Ida

GrNtCh Stylish Coma
GrNtCh Overturf's Greaser

NtCh Marsden's Koshkonong Queen Bee

Dual Grand Cedar Run Jet Latch
ChGrNtCh Marsden's Koshkonong Crk Shadow
Ch GrNtCh Marsden's Koshkonong Crk Ida

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 07-11-2011 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 07-11-2011 04:26 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Queen Bee has 1 NtCh win and has won some PKC $$$ too

Old Post 07-11-2011 04:30 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Ricochet thanks for posting Queen Bee pedigree. This should make some good track and tree dogs coming from pedigrees.

Old Post 07-11-2011 06:10 PM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

W-D

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 07-11-2011 06:24 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Eazzzzy E-brake. Dave when your guys next hunt?

Old Post 07-11-2011 06:28 PM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by slinger1
Eazzzzy E-brake. Dave when your guys next hunt?
the zone hunt at mineral point..blackhawk has bboa youth hunt this weekend.

Old Post 07-11-2011 06:32 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave. I need to get a list of dates of your other hunts you guys have planned. Do you have a schedule?

Old Post 07-11-2011 08:48 PM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

the arthur club is done for the yr. except for the zone hunt.. theres pkc hunt the first fri. of every month up at dorotas pond (black hawk club) i'll have to find my schedule to see when the ukc and akc hunts are. if you call dunlavy, he has some schedules made up for the black hawk club..

Old Post 07-11-2011 10:00 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave. I got the dates.

Old Post 07-11-2011 11:53 PM