UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > FREE 4 yr old OMCBA
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

FREE 4 yr old OMCBA

4 yr old tree knockin mike male

4 yr old brindle male directly out of tree knockin mike. This male needs work (I know what your thinking). If a four yr old dog can't go get it done, it prob never will. This may be true but this male hasn't been given much chance at all. He was only taken out 4-5 times total before I got him last spring. I took him half a dozen times. He hunts good, checks in, and I had him treeing with my old female. Very bold and acts great! Looks great has well! Has a real nice pedigree and is OMCBA registered. With some work, he might come into it (might not). But the truth is he hasn't been given much chance and I decided to keep a pup out of him and my champion female instead of him. (Only want two dogs). He threw some great looking and acting pups! FREE FREE FREE Dcole14@hotmail.com. Located in southern, IN

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2014 08:02 PM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreggThompson
UKC Forum Member

Whats sire and dam and do you have any pic. Thanks

Old Post 10-21-2014 02:00 AM
GreggThompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreggThompson Click here to Send GreggThompson a Private Message Find more posts by GreggThompson Add GreggThompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

pedigree

............................Huntsman's Buck
......................Briar Mt Bud
............................Champs Powerball Babe (Nickelson bred)
............Sq Ch NiCh Tree Knockin Mike
...........................Conatser's Muley
......................Briar Mt Lizzard
...........................Davis' Happy (out of HOF Twin Pines Jam)
........Beech Grove Mack
.............................Streaks Mt. Jackson
......................Hensley's Rowdy
............................Mtn. Mendy (out of HOF Pistol Pete)
..............M & M's Jodee Girl
..........................Buffalo River Sam (out of Karrs Creek Coz)
.....................Quarry Ridge Halley
..............................Buffalo River Peanut (out of Tenn Tige)

Here is the pedigree. Tons of interest. I am going to start replying to each person one by one today. First here to pick him up, gets him.

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:42 PM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
McSquizzie
UKC Forum Member

That's a heck of a pedigree. Really like the bottom side of that

Old Post 10-22-2014 08:38 PM
McSquizzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McSquizzie Click here to Send McSquizzie a Private Message Find more posts by McSquizzie Add McSquizzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote