UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ukc Performance Pups(updated Pics)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Ukc Performance Pups(updated Pics)

I have a litter of nice plott puppies out of Nite Ch. Rugged Hills '00' Buckshot and Soaky Creek Lilly. Buckshot produces cold nose,super fast track dogs and powerful treedogs. His pups are naturally easy to train and are naturally straight. They work very well for coon and bear. Lilly is my personal coondog that I hunt every time I go hunting. She is a cold nose, big mouth female with a powerful locate. Buckshot and Lilly are stayput treedogs that have what we are all looking for when we look up"the coon". They both work well with other dogs on tree and have no quirks or peculiarities. These pups should do the same. These are beautiful pups that have big heads with great color that fit the breed standard to a tee. These pups are from a line of good natured dogs that get along well with what they are hunted with. I am not a competition hunter but plan on at least making Lilly a Nite Champion. I am keeping a pup for myself and my brother will be keeping a pup to train. I will have 8 pups available for sale at $250 either sex ( 5 males and 3 females). They are UKC performanced. They are healthy and happy and will have shots and wormings. Buckshot is out of Nite Ch.Rugged Hills Brindle Boone and Nite Ch. Rugged Hills Brindle Jazz. Lilly is out of Nite Ch. Zinks Bayou Amy's Revenge(Z-Bar) and Gilstrap's Roxie. Both of these dogs are from proven crosses that have littermate coondogs, so if these pups take after an aunt or uncle they will have a chance of making an above average dog. For more information contact Chad Moses at 423-506-3232. (Call anytime). Thanks.

** NOTE- Grand Nite Champion Rugged Hills Tennessee Buckshot was National Grand Nite Champion Plott of Autumn Oaks and high scoring male Plott of the World hunt in 2001. Nite Champion Rugged Hills Brindle Boone was also High Scoring male Plott of the World hunt in 2005. Z-Bar was a former Reserve Super Stakes champion. These pups are grandpups of Boone and Z-Bar and triple great grandpups of Old Buckshot. These two family bloodlines have crossed extremely well with each other. These pups should be winners.**
**NOTE- There are also several top bear dogs out of NITE CH Double 00 Buckshot in the Tennessee and North Carolina area.** These pups are now 5 weeks old. There are 2 males left.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 10-07-2014 at 01:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2014 03:27 AM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Wish you were closer to Iowa. Pretty nice bloodlines

Old Post 09-25-2014 07:21 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Appreciate it Smoke. Here are some more dogs this cross carries-Heat, Sarge, Tack,Conner's Too Tuff Tootie, Wolf Creek Willy, Hatchet Mountain Ben, Tree Sizzled Outlaw, Wilkes Brindle Bark, Leaf River Jap, Ramsey's Brindle Bark, all of Bill Hicks old stock of dogs, many of the Twin Branch dogs, Bear Hollow Gypsy, Howell's Bayou Saber, Turkey Creek Chief, Turkey Creek Bud, Brushy Creek Gabby, Beaty's Happy, Plott's John, Purdue's Plott Boss, Balsam Ranger, White's Rambler, Star Mountain Joe, Blankenship's Rebel, Trent's Rowdy, Pioneer Drum, Pioneer Mike, Pioneer Slim, Zink's Bayou Amy and Revenge, many of the old Silverwillow dogs, and many more. This cross carries what a lot of the older breeders developed and competed against ALL the breeds with.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-26-2014 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 09-25-2014 09:02 PM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks to the ones who have purchased pups so far. I have 3 ( possibly 2) males left, and 1 female left. I have answered all PM's. Thank you very much for your interest.

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:17 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Lilly on Tree

This is Lilly with a coon. This is her tree style from locate until you get into the tree.

Old Post 09-26-2014 04:59 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have 3 males and 1 female still available- have a few more interested but not confirmed- will have updated pictures in a day or two- thanks for interest

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:26 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

updated pup pics

I have 3 male pups and 1 female pup left. These are updated pictures. The pups are five weeks old now. These pups have alot of track and tree power bred into them.

Old Post 10-01-2014 01:46 AM
ldaniel
New UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups for sure

Old Post 10-01-2014 03:39 AM
ldaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ldaniel Click here to Send ldaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ldaniel Add ldaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

thank you ldaniel- had a few more calls about them since i updated the pictures- thanks for looking at my post

Old Post 10-01-2014 03:55 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have 2 males and 1 female left out of 10 puppies, and these are not culls. Puppies will be ready this coming Thursday 10-9-2014. I will update pictures in a couple of days of the pups that are left. I am glad to know that the pups I have sold so far are going to some top coon and bear hunters. I have dealt with some real nice, honest folks on here that have followed through with what they have said. Thank you-Chad Moses

Old Post 10-05-2014 04:15 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have 2 nice male pups left, Maybe 1 after Tuesday(guy is going to let me know for sure). I will update the pictures for these two pups tommorrow. Thanks to two guys that bought pups over the weekend. Thank you- Chad Moses

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 10-07-2014 at 01:18 AM

Old Post 10-07-2014 01:09 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pictures

Sorry I didn't get pictures of pups today(rainy weather). I will try to take pictures and get them on here tommorrow. Thanks- Chad Moses

Old Post 10-08-2014 02:03 AM