UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > benefit stud auction mark worrell and family.
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueoval1984
UKC Forum Member

All bids are official and are completely updated. Thanks everyone who bid, and a big thank you to all who donated. Please send all payments to Brian Collins. His address is posted at the beginning of this thread. Please make payments payable to Barbara worrell.

Again thank you to all.
You will all receive a certificate with what you have purchased.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2016 12:33 PM
blueoval1984 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueoval1984 Click here to Send blueoval1984 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueoval1984 Find more posts by blueoval1984 Add blueoval1984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Collins
UKC Forum Member

Because of usernames being used please send a note along with payment with the dogs number you won. I don't know everyone's username.

Thanks again everyone and I hope this brings about some nice puppies!!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me.

Because its in our nature"

Last edited by Brian Collins on 05-16-2016 at 01:06 PM

Old Post 05-16-2016 01:02 PM
Brian Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Collins Click here to Send Brian Collins a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Collins Add Brian Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Collins
UKC Forum Member

I have been made aware that PayPal would be a good payment option.

If you still need to pay and would like to use PayPal I can accept PayPal. Just let me know. It's very easy to do.

Thanks for the suggestion Vicky!

Old Post 05-23-2016 01:51 PM
Brian Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Collins Click here to Send Brian Collins a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Collins Add Brian Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Collins
UKC Forum Member

Pup #3

Richard B., you won pup #3 and the owner of that dog has asked that you contact him ASAP so y'all can set up arrangements.
His contact info is:
Marcus Young
sucramsbeagles@gmail.com

Thanks for the bids.

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:52 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

Brian, I sent a money order for Barbara and a self addressed stamped envelope for the stud dog certificates.

Old Post 05-23-2016 04:08 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote