UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Brightest Light on the market???????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Banjo1
UKC Forum Member

Brightest Light on the market???????

Who has the brightest light made now, with great walk light

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2021 05:03 PM
Banjo1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Banjo1 Click here to Send Banjo1 a Private Message Find more posts by Banjo1 Add Banjo1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

Id say all the higher end lights 300.00 and higher are about the same.Finding the most comfortable to wear and most dependable is important.Ive found bright white beam to be brighter than natural beam.Imo.I have the Helle kitten now and like it.May be something brighter out there tho but the kitten is comfortable to wear.

Old Post 12-19-2021 07:03 PM
Georgeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebird
UKC Forum Member

I have a Star light belt pack with the stingray head. With the big battery pack, stupid long battery life.

Old Post 12-19-2021 10:34 PM
firebird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebird Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Add firebird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I would agree that most every light in a price point range is comparable. Many good lights and service to back them up out there! I personally like the sunspot rage. It’s a well made light backed by good folks. The big thing I like in a light that might not seem like much to some people is the control knob to be on the head itself. I wear a hoodie a lot in winter hunting and if the knob is on battery it isn’t as easy to use. Can’t really go wrong with any of the lights on the market today .

Old Post 12-19-2021 11:17 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

The Superior Lites Hellcat Maxx or the new Hellkitten both are the bright and both you can use the Superior Lites Battery Capacity Tester on to know how much charge is left. Check out this video on the these great products. Here is the link

https://youtu.be/J9mIeLDiTn4

Superior Lites is always leading the way for the modern hunting Lites

Check them out @

https://nitehunters.com/collections/superior-cap-lights

Old Post 12-20-2021 02:34 AM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Hellcat Maxx

Superior has the Hellcat Maxx & the Hellkitten......NOTHING else can compete with these.
Oh sure there are some that claim their Walklight is better....Not True.......Not a better Walklight than a Superior Walklight.
When you get your Light....weigh it. Some Lights weigh 3-4 ounces heavier than advertised.......I weigh EVERY Light I Buy & I know who is telling the truth & who is not....😉
But.....Everyone likes something different so when it comes to Lights we have alot of Options.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-02-2022 05:56 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote