UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Feist and Cur Dog Pics
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Feist and Cur Dog Pics

I want to see some pics of yalls curs and feists. If you want post the pedigree and some info about your dogs. I have really taken a liking to these dogs and would like to see some pics. If someone will tell me how I'll post a pic of my pup thanks.

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2014 07:29 PM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J_Saylor
UKC Forum Member

[img][\img]
Here's my female cur. 3 months old. Will post her ped and a picture of my male and his ped tomorrow.

Old Post 08-03-2014 10:20 PM
J_Saylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J_Saylor Click here to Send J_Saylor a Private Message Click Here to Email J_Saylor Find more posts by J_Saylor Add J_Saylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NathanW
UKC Forum Member

These are my two Feist they have buckley and hickory ridge dogs in their pedigree

Old Post 08-03-2014 10:47 PM
NathanW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NathanW Click here to Send NathanW a Private Message Click Here to Email NathanW Find more posts by NathanW Add NathanW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck 01
UKC Forum Member

Tracker is a treeing cur. He is WTDA squirrel champ and bench champ.
Swamp music Pride. Walker
Pinky pie. Cur

Last edited by buck 01 on 08-04-2014 at 01:17 AM

Old Post 08-04-2014 01:11 AM
buck 01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck 01 Click here to Send buck 01 a Private Message Click Here to Email buck 01 Find more posts by buck 01 Add buck 01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dogs boys keep the pics coming

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-04-2014 01:49 AM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IslandRoad
UKC Forum Member

Island Road Duke

Old Post 08-04-2014 04:13 PM
IslandRoad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IslandRoad Click here to Send IslandRoad a Private Message Click Here to Email IslandRoad Find more posts by IslandRoad Add IslandRoad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

That duke sure is a good looking sucker. I love the brindle curs trimmed in white. Keep the pics coming

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-04-2014 04:33 PM
IslandRoad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. Like all dogs he has faults, but when the conditions are right and he is hunted up, I would put him up against anything out there in the squirrel woods. Rick.

Old Post 08-04-2014 05:03 PM
IslandRoad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IslandRoad Click here to Send IslandRoad a Private Message Click Here to Email IslandRoad Find more posts by IslandRoad Add IslandRoad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I think I see a coon tail poking out of that pile lol I will get me a cur dog sooner or later but for now I'm gonna hunt the hair off my fiest and see how she turns out.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-04-2014 06:38 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Keep the pics coming I'm getting my squirrel dog fix lol

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-04-2014 07:13 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 08-06-2014 01:04 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-06-2014 01:06 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

TEAM TREEPRO

Here are some of my current 'Team TreePro' mutts!
kemmers:

Hybrids:

http://treeprokennels.webs.com/

"TREE DOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE"

Old Post 08-07-2014 04:00 PM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TURBO DOG
UKC Forum Member

Forgot one!

LilBit is my Mullins that is producing some outstanding early starting Hybrids.

This is Bit and Bo on a hot La summer morning talking to one!

video:

http://treeprokennels.webs.com/

"TREE DOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE"

Old Post 08-07-2014 04:03 PM
TURBO DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TURBO DOG Click here to Send TURBO DOG a Private Message Click Here to Email TURBO DOG Visit TURBO DOG's homepage! Find more posts by TURBO DOG Add TURBO DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Moody hound That second dog u posted is awesome looking. If never seen a dog colored up like that.

Turbo I really like that dog in your first pic. You can tell he is hunted frequently. He is all muscled up. The second dog you posted in the hybrid pics looks a lot like my female.

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-07-2014 06:48 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
[B]Moody hound That second dog u posted is awesome looking. If never seen a dog colored up like that.

I get a few like that every year. I have a litter out of him now that had 2 redticks, 3 blueticks, and 3 of those "mudtick" colored pups. I hope to have some more in a couple of months. I have a female here that color that I have bred to him. This will be the first time I have crossed two "mudtick" colored dogs. With my luck, the pups will all be black and white. lol

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-08-2014 12:53 AM
sqman
UKC Forum Member

Here is a new pup of mine. We call her Dixie. She is an OMC out of Mtn State Mohawk and a Thunder/Burlap female.

Mohawks Whistln Dixie (OMC)
Pine Mtn Crazy Ann

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:06 AM
sqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sqman Click here to Send sqman a Private Message Find more posts by sqman Add sqman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Moody hound does that color come from the English dogs and do they hunt like hounds...do they have the hound mouth...you peaked my interest lol

Sqman that's a good looking pup

Keep those pics coming

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-08-2014 04:15 AM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
Moody hound does that color come from the English dogs and do they hunt like hounds...do they have the hound mouth...you peaked my interest lol

Sqman that's a good looking pup

Keep those pics coming

It comes from the feist side. The first two crosses I made were male treeing feists to English redticks. One of the feists was that color, the other feist was black and white. All the pups from both litters came out bluetick. Kinda odd. Three generations later, Bred two bluetick colored Treeing Curs, the female was a grandpup to the "mudtick" colored feist. She had 5 bluetick pups, and one of the "mudtick" ones. It took a while, but they started popping up regularly now. I have a redtick female here that is a grandpup to the "mudtick" feist, 1/3 of here litter comes out "mudtick" colored. Most of the ones I know of, are tight to open on a coon, silent on a squirrel, although if the squirrel was on the ground, some will strike on it. Some do have a higher pitched mouth like a feist, but not yappy sounding, good loud mouths. They tree hard like a hound, something I wanted. They tend to have some of the hound independence, but they will check in with you if squirrels arent moving. Occasionally I get one with a little too much hunt for me, they go to someone wanting a competition dog. lol

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-08-2014 12:45 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

This is the feist that my Treeing Curs got their color from. I call him my camouflaged feist.lol

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-08-2014 12:47 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

If I did this right, this is a video of a 3 month old "mudtick" colored Treeing Cur pup, the first time it saw a dead coon. You should be able to click on it to see it.

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-08-2014 12:51 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Moody hound thanks for the info. I like those mudticks. They are certainly different and that's what draws me to em I guess. Your pup sounds good. You were right he doesn't sound yappy or houndy. How big do they get ?

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:48 PM
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
Moody hound thanks for the info. I like those mudticks. They are certainly different and that's what draws me to em I guess. Your pup sounds good. You were right he doesn't sound yappy or houndy. How big do they get ?

Most of them go 30-40lbs. Occasionally I will get one a little smaller or bigger. I wanted a smaller dog for hunting than a lot of the cur dogs are. These are small enough for squirrel hunting, but big enough to keep up with my coonhounds. My kids can even handle them, and the Wife says they aren't too big to come in the house. Perfect size for me.

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

Old Post 08-08-2014 06:28 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I like the smaller dogs myself too. I can't wait till my fiest starts clicking. Only time will tell if she has what it takes but I'm gonna try to do my part. I know where I can put her on some squirrels but I'm worried about both of us getting snake bit lol I have snake chaps but I would prefer not to test them lol

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-08-2014 06:37 PM
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Let's see some more pics

The Old Dog

The Pups

Old Post 08-08-2014 06:38 PM