UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Looking to tag along
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Looking to tag along

Fellows I would like to spend a weekend tagging along on a bear hunt with hounds. I don't want to shoot just watch dogs working. I have some great coon hunting in ky and am willing to trade. Let me know if there are any takers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2017 09:05 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

I love it. Hunters are supposed to be a fraternity. 1500 looks and not a single person to reply.

Old Post 07-13-2017 01:22 AM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloody redbones
UKC Forum Member

Bear hunt

Pm sent

Old Post 07-13-2017 06:52 PM
bloody redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody redbones Click here to Send bloody redbones a Private Message Find more posts by bloody redbones Add bloody redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Bloody redbones I am sorry but I can't access your pm. If you like my # is 502-525-4671. Pls text or call any time. This is not some kind of scam.

Old Post 07-14-2017 12:56 AM
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Bloody redbones thank you. I was finally able to get your pm.

Old Post 07-14-2017 01:33 AM
ridgerunner1
UKC Forum Member

I sent u a Tex message come go wit us

Old Post 12-26-2017 06:00 PM
ridgerunner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridgerunner1 Click here to Send ridgerunner1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ridgerunner1 Find more posts by ridgerunner1 Add ridgerunner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbsblues
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Ur more than welcome to come tag along with us here in Wisconsin

Old Post 01-12-2018 02:03 PM
jbsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbsblues Click here to Send jbsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jbsblues Find more posts by jbsblues Add jbsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Please keep me in mind next season. Let me know when and I will show up.

Old Post 01-12-2018 10:14 PM