UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Boomer Kentucky Thunder.....Stud
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Nite Ch Boomer Kentucky Thunder At Stud

I purchased Thunder From Junior Willis, Thunder is almost 2, his first litter had 3 one died the other are 10 months old and treeing coons. I like to find a nice female to breed to Thunder for a pup. Thunder sire GRNITE Tuckers Boomer, Dam NiteCH SaltCreek Blue Hugger. Want to thank Wendall McCool for his help, for me to get Thunder 336 399 1427.

Last edited by RogerMurdock on 04-23-2016 at 04:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2014 02:10 AM
RogerMurdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerMurdock Click here to Send RogerMurdock a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerMurdock Find more posts by RogerMurdock Add RogerMurdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

this is a full litter mate sister to your thunder dog.
out of boomer and lil hugger
hopefully the video uploaded properly

http://youtu.be/pgA_JQ68cVs

Last edited by coonsmen on 11-13-2014 at 11:05 PM

Old Post 11-13-2014 10:21 PM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

good luck with thunder roger, he should reproduce some nice pups= could you post his 3 generation ped for us

Old Post 11-22-2014 03:20 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

.....................GRNITECH Mead's Super Jet 6
............NITECH Quinn Southern Blue Thunder
.....................GRNITECH Souix Valley Fly II
GRNITECH Tucker's Blue Boomer
.....................GRNITECH Northern Blue Jet V
............Christian's Blue Gretchen
.....................NITECH Badland's Blue Lady II

Boomer Kentucky Thunder

.....................GRNITECH Mighty Blue Jake
............IL Mighty Blue Jake
.....................Tucker's Blue Fly
NITECH Salt Creek Blue Hugger
.....................GRCH GRNITECH Smokey River Chiefs
BL Stormy
............GRNITECH Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hugger
.....................Coat's Bawl Creek Blue Lucy

Thanks Terry.

Old Post 11-23-2014 07:31 PM
RogerMurdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerMurdock Click here to Send RogerMurdock a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerMurdock Find more posts by RogerMurdock Add RogerMurdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

I WAS A FOOL FOR LETTING MY YOUNG MALE GO FROM THIS CROSS.

Old Post 11-24-2014 08:51 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Thunder done a great job tonight.

Old Post 11-25-2014 02:57 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

coonsmen

Your female sounds good on the tree. This was a good cross.

Old Post 11-28-2014 06:55 PM
earnold
New UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Thunder is a very nice dog. I have hunted with him a few times and he has done a really nice job.

Old Post 12-01-2014 11:14 PM
earnold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for earnold Click here to Send earnold a Private Message Click Here to Email earnold Find more posts by earnold Add earnold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Erin And Coltan

Had a good hunt with Thunder and your Jake dog split tree 100 yards apart, both had coons. Good hunt..... Thanks again...

Old Post 12-02-2014 03:26 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a heck of a set of papers on him!

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 12-02-2014 03:41 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

turn out

Hunted with Josh Hiltons Gr Nite twister dog, Twister and Thunder treed one on the out side, both did a good job. went to 9 trees with Thunder And pups seen 9 coons and one slick tree last week. want to thank Randall and Coltan for some good hunting.... Want to start on Thunder in the hunts..... I have been out of coonhunting for about 5 yrs, Wendall called me about Thunder, this was the best young dog that I have had in long time....

Old Post 12-03-2014 12:11 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

thunder

getting ready for Grand America hunt

Old Post 12-19-2014 02:59 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Terry Tucker

Thanks for the kind words about Thunder!!!!!!

Old Post 12-24-2014 01:11 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

ROGER = WOULD YOU LIKE TO SELL THUNDER

Old Post 01-06-2015 02:53 AM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

I don't know much about Boomer. But have heard good things about him and what he throws. But I own half of Hugger and hunt her about 3 night's a week. She gets in the woods and gets the job done!!! has a big mouth for a 50lbs female. Also I own a daughter of hers of GRNITECH GRCH TIMBERCREEKS KIXX that is a real nice little dog also. Sounds like Thunder has it all behind him.
Good luck with him. Were are you located?

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Last edited by Bob Gleason on 01-06-2015 at 01:39 PM

Old Post 01-06-2015 01:19 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Terry

I guess I will keep him, are you putting any dogs in the hunts, I like to finish him out, if you like to hunt him in the hunts I can bring him in the spring if you want to hunt him, give me a call. thanks Roger

Old Post 01-07-2015 02:25 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Bob

Thunder is a nice hound, I live in Winston Salem N.C. This is a nice cross....

Old Post 01-07-2015 02:34 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

ROGER I DONT HAVE ANYTHING SPECIAL AT THE TIME
AND I AM LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL TO HUNT
FOR MYSELF THANKS FOR THE OFFER TO HUNT HIM AND WHO KNOWS I MIGHT JUST TAKE YA UP ON THAT

BOB THANKS FOR LETTIN US KNOW WHERE LITTLE HUGGER IS AT, YOU HAVE A NICE REPRODUCIN FEMALE THERE
GOOD LUCK WITH HER

Old Post 01-07-2015 03:46 AM
rufusblue
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

I have hunted with a pup off Thunder he was a nice well rounded pup. He's running and treeing at 14month like a seasoned older dog . Could kick my self for not buying him when I had the chance .

CoonHound Logistics
Wendell McCool

Old Post 01-09-2015 02:37 AM
rufusblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rufusblue Click here to Send rufusblue a Private Message Find more posts by rufusblue Add rufusblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Nice blue dog...

Old Post 01-25-2015 03:24 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 02-17-2015 03:23 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-21-2015 02:08 AM
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Can someone pm Wendell's phone number. Thanks

Old Post 02-21-2015 03:14 AM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Wendle

662 820 7037

Old Post 02-24-2015 01:21 AM
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Thunder

Thunder is at Wayne Hanson house now, Wayne has a nice female, hopeful when she comes in, going to have some pups from Thunder, Hopeful when I come up in April I will get to met Ron Moore,and we all can hunt, Pups will be Preformance and SS. The weather is pretty bad right now, when it breaks, if someone wants to see Thunder go, get a hold of Wayne, his number is 440 813 1814.

Old Post 03-02-2015 01:39 PM